How Do People Know When They Are Going To Die?

124»

Comments

• susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **Belle** wrote: »
    I feel it does yes. It clings to me, and I can still smell it when I get home. Its like melaena.

I'm NOT being funny here, I genuinely want to know, but is it like the faint smell that you sometimes get from very elderly people, even if they and their surroundings are perfectly clean? I've always thought of it just as an "old" smell, maybe it's something else!
  • TsuraTsura Posts: 2,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just googled that. Don't know what it smells like, but not nice I guess. No, I never noticed anything of that sort.

No, I meant it clings to you, in the same matter as the smell of melaena does.
    susie-4964 wrote: »
    I'm NOT being funny here, I genuinely want to know, but is it like the faint smell that you sometimes get from very elderly people, even if they and their surroundings are perfectly clean? I've always thought of it just as an "old" smell, maybe it's something else!

No its a strange sweet smell, its odd, like it smells of decay but sweeter. Argh its hard to explain!!

Sorry!!
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **Belle** wrote: »
    No its a strange sweet smell, its odd, like it smells of decay but sweeter. Argh its hard to explain!!

Sorry!!

There must be something in it, animals always seem to know when people are dying. Life must be so much more interesting with a good sense of smell!