Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    Poor Artem! He will have to top up his tan in UK then.....;)

as long as he doesn't bring rain back with him !
  • Options
    wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His smile. His lips. His laugh. His hair. His eyes. His hands. His humour. His smirk. His weird faces. Who's the first person you thought of???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wliag43 wrote: »
    His smile. His lips. His laugh. His hair. His eyes. His hands. His humour. His smirk. His weird faces. Who's the first person you thought of???

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Robin Windsor ‏ @Robinwindsor

Off to watch DWTS today.... Really looking forward to seeing everyone...
  • Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wliag43 wrote: »

I must be poorly :p I cant think who you mean :confused:

Could you give us a few more clues.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    I must be poorly :p I cant think who you mean :confused:

Could you give us a few more clues.:o

HIPS :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/QUOTE]
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    dont rely on me i went to the wrong bloody terminal last time! !

:D:D:D:D:D:D I think we can forgive you for that , any way give every plane you see a wave then , you will be sure to get the Artem plane then , lets hope he tweets when he is setting off, from Lax.

Thank you KAbell, Lou69, and Wliag hugs back to you all.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    HIPS :D:D

Thanks , I THINK IV'E GOT IT NOW . ITS THE HIPS , THAT DID IT .;);)THERE ONLY ONE PAIR OF HIPS LIKE HIS . ( the dance tuition vid, and BR Jive ).:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D:D:D:D I think we can forgive you for that , any way give every plane you see a wave then , you will be sure to get the Artem plane then , lets hope he tweets when he is setting off, from Lax.

Thank you KAbell, Lou69, and Wliag hugs back to you all.:)[/QUOTE]

Its been far too long since we have seen any of those in action..... Well, thank goodness for vts I must go and have another look at BR Jive & the PINK one. That Chigvintsev magic never fails...:D
    Now for plane spotting around Friday.....BA/Air NZ - whichever bring him back safely.:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    Poor Artem! He will have to top up his tan in UK then.....;)

it will be raining by the time he arrives :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think you are right, the forecast seems to be going a bit downhill for end of week. Oh well, at least Artem will bring his 3 Ks some sunshine.!!!;):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dont rely on me i went to the wrong bloody terminal last time! !

you could always stand with one of those signs with his name on :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member

As long as somebody is prepared to drive to North London with Artem sitting in the back of their car.;);)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As long as somebody is prepared to drive to North London with Artem sitting in the back of their car.;);)

Oh dear we are going to have another long line of volunteers i can feel it lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you KAbell, Lou69, and Wliag hugs back to you all.:)[/QUOTE]

Its been far too long since we have seen any of those in action..... Well, thank goodness for vts I must go and have another look at BR Jive & the PINK one. That Chigvintsev magic never fails...:D
    Now for plane spotting around Friday.....BA/Air NZ - whichever bring him back safely.:):)[/QUOTE]

I totally agree thank goodness for vts, I was looking at the Kara & Artem Salsa, frame by frame this afternoon , the one with Artem " shall we try ? ", reply by Kara "yes ", Artem "Its risky", Kara " I know, its stupid" and then bless him he starts to give a tiny smile and then looks at the camera with some what of a desperate mistifided look on his face ,says "what do you meam Stupid "Kara replys "its stupid", he the does his famous fists banging his head with the most hilarious face pulling , act , and then holds her hand , and very quietly says to her" We need to work through to the same place , come on ", by which time Kara has started biting her fingers , and looks as if she has capitulated , to his rather seductive half command and half plea, to her ,and shown she accepts his dominance . It is fasinating watching the very suttle , sexual attraction spark,starting to work between them , but yet controlled , very cleverly.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do you honestly think there would be a problem there , :D:D

Have we actually had any other tweet or text from Artem other than the one about it was cool in LA , and going to the gym , that first day .:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you honestly think there would be a problem there , :D:D

Have we actually had any other tweet or text from Artem other than the one about it was cool in LA , and going to the gym , that first day .:confused:

Nope not a thing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He probably wont believe that we have been having such great weather , thats what happend to me the other year , while the family were over in the med and we had it hotter here , the only answers i got when texting the temperatures to them , was " AS IF":mad:
  • Options
    AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Heh thats a good idea. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope not a thing

Oh well thats Artem being true to form then,

Come on Chiggy.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now for plane spotting around Friday.....BA/Air NZ - whichever bring him back safely.:):)[/QUOTE]

I totally agree thank goodness for vts, I was looking at the Kara & Artem Salsa, frame by frame this afternoon , the one with Artem " shall we try ? ", reply by Kara "yes ", Artem "Its risky", Kara " I know, its stupid" and then bless him he starts to give a tiny smile and then looks at the camera with some what of a desperate mistifided look on his face ,says "what do you meam Stupid "Kara replys "its stupid", he the does his famous fists banging his head with the most hilarious face pulling , act , and then holds her hand , and very quietly says to her" We need to work through to the same place , come on ", by which time Kara has started biting her fingers , and looks as if she has capitulated , to his rather seductive half command and half plea, to her ,and shown she accepts his dominance . It is fasinating watching the very suttle , sexual attraction spark,starting to work between them , but yet controlled , very cleverly.:)[/QUOTE]

You should write love stories!!! Thats brilliant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I totally agree thank goodness for vts, I was looking at the Kara & Artem Salsa, frame by frame this afternoon , the one with Artem " shall we try ? ", reply by Kara "yes ", Artem "Its risky", Kara " I know, its stupid" and then bless him he starts to give a tiny smile and then looks at the camera with some what of a desperate mistifided look on his face ,says "what do you meam Stupid "Kara replys "its stupid", he the does his famous fists banging his head with the most hilarious face pulling , act , and then holds her hand , and very quietly says to her" We need to work through to the same place , come on ", by which time Kara has started biting her fingers , and looks as if she has capitulated , to his rather seductive half command and half plea, to her ,and shown she accepts his dominance . It is fasinating watching the very suttle , sexual attraction spark,starting to work between them , but yet controlled , very cleverly.:)[/QUOTE]

Well observed, we could do a course on K&A body language couldn't we? Not that we have watched them THAT often. LOL. I love watching these little mind tussles they used to have, it was all there to see. Artem was very patient usually but he could handle Kara's ups & downs so well.:D
    As for offering to go collect him at LHR, no problem. But we might come back via Scotland & Wales and that might take d-a-y-s!!!! (I know in my dream.....):rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now for plane spotting around Friday.....BA/Air NZ - whichever bring him back safely.:):)

You should write love stories!!! Thats brilliant.[/QUOTE]

I dont know what happened there my post tagged on to yours?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I will - not sure what he'll think about my driving though!! How long will it take me to drive to his and back!!!???;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well ladies how about putting some of these VT's on here for people who haven't seen them?

Also just because someone has a new car i do not think the Master would appreciate a tour of England, Scotland and Wales i think it would have to be a direct route to north london lol
This discussion has been closed.