End of last episode on the jokers feed.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning as we get closer to the end
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for thread SBBA, a lot of Gary and Talla coming up, I may bail out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resigning myself to the fact Gary is probably going to be in the final no matter what, and probably win the whole thing at this rate
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's quite an issue that Gary has been able to talk with the other jury members before going back in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind someone getting voted back in, provided
    1. They were sequestered
    2. It happened much earlier in the season
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's quite an issue that Gary has been able to talk with the other jury members before going back in.
    Then lie to the others about it, although I suppose they are stupid to believe him. He has also competed in fewer competitions and ate well while in the jury house.

I am annoyed about his return because he is irritating.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hopefully this is will be the ONLY time we see this twist, especially if the show comes back for a series 2

The same problem like when Nikki went back in our series 7, armed to the teeth with outside knowledge

In some ways I can understand why they have done this twist, given the tedium of the ones left in there

But I think it has fallen flat in all honesty, and it feels as if Gary has never left at all
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Hopefully this is will be the ONLY time we see this twist, especially if the show comes back for a series 2

The same problem like when Nikki went back in our series 7, armed to the teeth with outside knowledge

In some ways I can understand why they have done this twist, given the tedium of the ones left in there

But I think it has fallen flat in all honesty, and it feels as if Gary has never left at all

and the moral complication that people had paid to evict her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and the moral complication that people had paid to evict her.

At least the producers admitted it was a mistake, albeit a few years too late
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a bit of a s**t episode tonight
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • OpEdOpEd Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That bit where Jillian flashed back to Peter trying to intimidate her and she -- more forcefully, clearly and realistically than anything on this show yet -- in-so-many-words told him to fcuk off; got right up in his face basically and shut him down; had him crawling back under his bed-covers...

Was great!

Can't belueve we almost missed that. Thanks for the flashback, whoever edited that in!
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow ... Jillian looked INSANE in that episode! I love to see her face if the juryvote is 0-7 against her.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    i like how she spins the stories over and over to where other people are threatening her and bullying her and she's the victim and was forced into certain actions, etc. (peter/alec)

haha she's such a delusional liar! what the heck was that, she went insane... all peter was doing is breaking down the logic of the situation which is most likely the truth and did so calmly.

honey badger don't like the truth or logic, she wants to stay delusional and play house with emmett!