Man slaps tv host and then the crew fire in and attack him!

nytramfilmsnytramfilms Posts: 5,386
Forum Member
:eek: This is awful to see, and yes its a reality show!:rolleyes:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Op9ih0F38

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was that LIVE? Shame they edit them bits out of Jeremy Kyle
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    Ok, he shouldn't of slapped her, but then she threw the 1st one!
  • Almighty God™Almighty God™ Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Is that an Indian show... it doesn't look like the sort of thing i thought they would have on TV. She looks like she is carrying a whip?! Its strange
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Oh dear! Why would she be carrying a whip? I've never heard of this type of thing before. Wonder why he did that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, it's OK for a woman to slap a man but not the other way round :rolleyes:
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Oh I didn't know that. But then I have a lot to learn yet about life. :)
  • nytramfilmsnytramfilms Posts: 5,386
    Forum Member
    Rotationbl wrote: »

It is double standards I agree and must admitt if a woman hurt me my first reaction would be to punch her as my anger would just take over.

Whats the word..... P R O V O C A T I O N
  • Ant LAnt L Posts: 2,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No-one should have slapped anyone, but I have no sympathy for the woman to be honest.
  • Von StrapponVon Strappon Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Bitch got owned, she deserved that!

"Why can she slap?"

Why indeed young man, but great reply, right in her face!
  • amiloamilo Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh well she deserved it.

He should have closed his fist and hit her properly.:)
  • sgt.cryersgt.cryer Posts: 3,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, she deserved it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should not have slapped him, but I do not think a man should ever hit a women, men are stronger than women and can do more damage. Walk away. I was stabbed my my ex and I ran off rather than beat her, which I could have done, but I cant bring myself to hit a women. I think its low.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have kicked that woman right in her vagina if she did that to me. A crisp toe punt too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I seen a longer version of this somewhere, with an explanation of the incident. I forget what the aim of the show was but it's something like 70% scripted and the rest ad-lib, the slap was not in the script. Afterwards the man said he reacted in shock and regretted his actions and is now seeking legal advice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Faeden wrote: »
    She should not have slapped him, but I do not think a man should ever hit a women, men are stronger than women and can do more damage. Walk away. I was stabbed my my ex and I ran off rather than beat her, which I could have done, but I cant bring myself to hit a women. I think its low.

Women are not some meek creatures that need your protection. If you're slapped, slap back. Or don't. But if you don't slap back it should be because you abhor violence against ANYONE, not just women.
  • Flashy VicFlashy Vic Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do they all swear in English?

I understand why the show may be in English, but when it comes to swearing & violence you'd've thought they'd react in the native language.
    It looked & sounded like the bottom of Bangor High St on a friday night.:D
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Women are not some meek creatures that need your protection. If you're slapped, slap back. Or don't. But if you don't slap back it should be because you abhor violence against ANYONE, not just women.

I have to say I feel the same as Faeden. Women may not be meek creatures but it is true that most women are physically weaker than most men. I'm not in the habit of hitting people anyway, but a man who hits a woman (unless she is really attacking him in earnest, which is not the case in this video) will always be scum to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rotationbl wrote: »

She obviously thought so too!

Good on the guy for clarifying the situation and not being bullied. Best wishes to him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This was discussed in General Discussion a few weeks back.

We all came to the conclusion that neither Darth Vadar nor Luke Skywalker would have stood for any of that nonsense.
  • Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    I have to say I feel the same as Faeden. Women may not be meek creatures but it is true that most women are physically weaker than most men. I'm not in the habit of hitting people anyway, but a man who hits a woman (unless she is really attacking him in earnest, which is not the case in this video) will always be scum to me.

There's a reason why 9 stone blokes don't generally try and cold cock 17 stone rugby players, because they're generally physically weaker and they'll lose.

If you don't like pain involved in fisticuffs, don't start down that road.

Nobody would have much to say if it was a 9 stone bloke, trying to punch above his weight and a 17 stone bloke knocked him out.

Fair play to him, she swore at him.
    She didn't like the fact that he didn't rise to it and lost it.
    Maybe she'll learn to keep her hands to herself next time.
  • CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have kicked that woman right in her vagina if she did that to me. A crisp toe punt too.

Lol !

:o
  • SaigoSaigo Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    There's a reason why 9 stone blokes don't generally try and cold cock 17 stone rugby players, because they're generally physically weaker and they'll lose.

If you don't like pain involved in fisticuffs, don't start down that road.

Nobody would have much to say if it was a 9 stone bloke, trying to punch above his weight and a 17 stone bloke knocked him out.

Fair play to him, she swore at him.
    She didn't like the fact that he didn't rise to it and lost it.
    Maybe she'll learn to keep her hands to herself next time.

Doesn't matter how big they are really. Being tall or heavy does not imbue you with remarkable hand-to-hand combat skills.

You just fall heavier, thats all.
  • Toby LatimerToby Latimer Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted:sleep::o
  • Toby LatimerToby Latimer Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saigo wrote: »
    Doesn't matter how big they are really. Being tall or heavy does not imbue you with remarkable hand-to-hand combat skills.

You just fall heavier, thats all.
    Remarkable ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAdJjgau5vk :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She hit him first, she deserves to have the same done back to her.