Hollyoaks murder storyline

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
Forum Member
✭✭
Will India's murder lead to more murders in Hollyoaks?

Will they run a shock storyline as who will die?

Comments

• RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a spoiler which said
    Nancy visits the murder scene and Cameron is behind her, is he ready to strike again?

I hope not though :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    Oh no
    They can't kill
    Nancy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no not [/SPOILER]Nancy :cry:

They can't kill
    Nancy

i dont think they will
    Darren turns up just in time to save her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    fredcat wrote: »
    i dont think they will
    Darren turns up just in time to save her

But then wouldnt he see the killer?
    I thought the killer turned up in Hollyoaks later on?
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently the Killer
    is Heidi's Dad :eek:
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    This hasn't even aired yet and i'm already mega disturbed by it, poor India, everytime I see her on screen i wanna cry. I'm not even fussed about the character. I think it's good they are doing this sl, to highlight internet safety.
  • ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    It would have been more shocking and more effective if we didn't know that India was going IMO. It's taken out all the suspense knowing India's going to die soon.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    It would have been more shocking and more effective if we didn't know that India was going IMO. It's taken out all the suspense knowing India's going to die soon.

I actually think it works really well. It's almost worse, knowing she's doomed, and not able to do anything to stop it. This one isn't meant to be a whodunnit - it's a creepy SL about someone with a double identity who preys on young women. And it really is creepy, in a good way I guess. Effective anyway. I never liked India but I feel for her now.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Personally, I feel that knowing India's impending fate adds to the tension. Every time she appeared onscreen tonight, even during the light-hearted Tex / Nancy / Darren scene, I just thought about how, in a couple of days time, she's due to meet a horrific end... :(

Very disturbing storyline. I think it's impressive of Hollyoaks to tackle this issue :)
  • ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    For me, I guess not knowing that she will die would add to the tension and suspense, but I can see both sides to this argument.

Two thumbs up to Hollyoaks for tackling the issue. I'm sure it will give their younger audience some food for thought and make them think twice about what they post on Facebook/Twitter.