Britney's Back

Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2273044/Britney-Spears-wears-bizarre-outfit-date-family-trip-vets.html#axzz2JxNq8SXF

Why do people seem to be freaking out over this? All over the net.

This is the real her and I love that she obviously loves it that way. Don't care about her OMGHAIR!!! its been that way for years or her outfits, they've always been special... The boys also look happy, even the one carrying the dog with a tutu on.

The woman you saw on X Factor looked like she was gonna have a panic attack if anyone so much as looked at her. She was so forced into it. I think whoever is in charge of her life, her dad still?, needs to just let her retire from public life, go home with her boys, lock the doors, watch cartoons and eat her junk food in peace.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mmmm I agree but its not going to happen, she tweeted today hinting about going to vegas.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    barneyboy wrote: »
    Mmmm I agree but its not going to happen, she tweeted today hinting about going to vegas.

Surely the father has milked his cash cow enough in her lifetime?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely the father has milked his cash cow enough in her lifetime?

I know. It makes my skin crawl. :cry:
  • mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2273044/Britney-Spears-wears-bizarre-outfit-date-family-trip-vets.html#axzz2JxNq8SXF

Why do people seem to be freaking out over this? All over the net.

This is the real her and I love that she obviously loves it that way. Don't care about her OMGHAIR!!! its been that way for years or her outfits, they've always been special... The boys also look happy, even the one carrying the dog with a tutu on.

The woman you saw on X Factor looked like she was gonna have a panic attack if anyone so much as looked at her. She was so forced into it. I think whoever is in charge of her life, her dad still?, needs to just let her retire from public life, go home with her boys, lock the doors, watch cartoons and eat her junk food in peace.

Absolutely, you dont need a stylist just to pop to the vets. And you should know better than to read the mail!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    When my dogs dew claw got ripped off I just threw on the first thing I could find to get him to the vets asap. But then I don't have paparazzi following my every move!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The socks and trainers are a bit off the wall, but the vest and shorts look fine; there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looks there.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whao! Her son in the grey top is the image of her. He's very like her.
  • mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The implication by the The Fail that something is wrong with her is pathetic.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Daily Mail? Rubbishing a woman's appearance for no reason? Well, that's unusual!
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't see anything wrong with what shes wearing or looks like when shes only popping to the vets, they seriously don't expect her to get ready like she does for a show just to go there do they, spend 20 hrs in make-up, getting her hair done by her stylist, wardrobe people doing her clothes etc..., jesus, its just the bloody vets shes gone to. :p
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    She looks fine to me?!
  • DuchessKittyDuchessKitty Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Britney and it makes me sad when the media are so vicious about her. She's an unwell woman who probably struggles every day with tasks the rest of the world find simple. Mental health issues are horrendous and people seem to have little sympathy because they just don't get it. People only have compassion for others if their issues are visible and I believe it's because mental issues have such a stigma.
    I get the feeling that she would rather just fade out of the limelight and live out her life with her boys in the least stressful way possible. I just don't see her being able to do this as her fame employs many people.
  • taskertasker Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that's bizarre ill take it any day, makes a change to see someone who wont go out without 15 hours of pampering first and she still looks damn good

Go for it Britney.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    At least shes put shoes on, some disgusting 'yummy mummies' in the UK go out in their pjs and slippers!