Sharon Osbourne vs Rebecca Loos - 2006

robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
Forum Member
✭✭✭
sorry I know this is very OLD news but does anyone know why Sharon hated her so much?..I love this clip from X Factor Battle Of The Stars

http://youtu.be/1PoPleG1wLg

and what happened to Rebecca? Is she a lesbian now?

Comments

• Sierra-OscarSierra-Oscar Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because of her alleged dalliance with David Beckham and Ma Osbourne's supposed friendship with them? Or something. I think :o
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry I know this is very OLD news but does anyone know why Sharon hated her so much?..I love this clip from X Factor Battle Of The Stars

http://youtu.be/1PoPleG1wLg

and what happened to Rebecca? Is she a lesbian now?

she's a mum now and lives somewhere in scandanavia with the child's father who is a doctor. I think she had a lesbian wedding for a tv show once though
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because of her alleged dalliance with David Beckham and Ma Osbourne's supposed friendship with them? Or something. I think :o

Something like that.

La Osbourne, who first started seeing her own husband when he was still married to his previous wife, took it upon herself to get some 'retribution' for her supposed 'pals' the Beckhams on live national TV.

Granted, Loos is a bit of a tart but it was hardly Hypocrite Osbourne's place to drag it all up, two years after the alleged affair had taken place.
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    found another video of the first performance she did with James
    Sharon's comments!!

The sound is awful when they sing and you hear the judges speaking during it - someone says out loud "it's ****ing awful" lol

http://youtu.be/eZ9EFoooC1w
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what happened to Rebecca? Is she a lesbian now?

She's bisexual. She "married" (I don't know how legally-binding it was) model Jenny Shimizu, ex-girlfriend of Angelina Jolie, in the US for a TV show but now has a male partner and child. He's a doctor so that's probably enough to keep her stocked up with designer handbags and shoes!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Something like that.

La Osbourne, who first started seeing her own husband when he was still married to his previous wife, took it upon herself to get some 'retribution' for her supposed 'pals' the Beckhams on live national TV.

Granted, Loos is a bit of a tart but it was hardly Hypocrite Osbourne's place to drag it all up, two years after the alleged affair had taken place.

Agree with this. Nothing genuine or heartfelt from Mrs O, just another chance to create drama and get her plastic face in the papers again.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I was no fan of Rebecca Loos by any stretch (who was apart from the odd bloke who looked at her photoshoots in lads mags?) but I'd take her side any day of the week when she's up against hypocrite Sharon Osbourne - the woman who split up Ozzy's first marriage.

Watch this interview with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville on The Talk with Sharon Osbourne from 2010 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PANaVGB2jbU. Brandi's marriage ended after her husband Eddie Cibrian cheated on her with LeAnn Rimes and countless other women. Listen to Sharon (at around 3mins) explain how she herself was the ''other woman''. It's really shocking when she says she was prepared to sacrifice the happiness of the ex-wife and their children for her own. It really makes her tarring and feathering of Rebecca Loos in front of millions seem laughably pathetic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    idc what Sharon`s past is like she was only saying what many other were thinking Rebecca deserved to be dragged and more imo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Rebecca Loos was very much hated then. I didnt care for her myself either. Regardless of what you think of Posh & Becks... she was clearly out for doing kiss and tell... and then played the victim.

I loved Sharon Osbourne telling her to go put her knickers on :-D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much as I'm no fan of Sharon O, she never had to resort to wanking off a pig to get on telly!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's really shocking when she says she was prepared to sacrifice the happiness of the ex-wife and their children for her own. It really makes her tarring and feathering of Rebecca Loos in front of millions seem laughably pathetic.
    but did sharon go running to the papers with the story at the time??..and then wank off a pig
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but did sharon go running to the papers with the story at the time??..and then wank off a pig

No she married him, made a lot of money managing his career, then put herself, her husband and children on TV and put Kelly in the spot light.. And she has done worse than "wank off a pig"....
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    No she married him, made a lot of money managing his career, then put herself, her husband and children on TV and put Kelly in the spot light.. And she has done worse than "wank off a pig"....

What could be worse than that?:confused: Seriously?

Not only did Sharon save Ozzy's career, she undoubtedly has saved him from himself. Whatever people think of Sharon, her and Ozzy are happy. The Osbournes are not the first and won't be the last family to gain fame from a reality show either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So she forced Ozzy to be with her for money? I don't think that really adds up. Your comment would also suggest she doesn't love him
    It is still considered a complete lie that Rebecca Loos got jiggy with Mr Beckham so I see it as rather different myself.
    I am not saying Mrs Osbourne is Mrs Innocent
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she forced Ozzy to be with her for money? I don't think that really adds up. Your comment would also suggest she doesn't love him
    It is still considered a complete lie that Rebecca Loos got jiggy with Mr Beckham so I see it as rather different myself.
    I am not saying Mrs Osbourne is Mrs Innocent

Ozzy was a drugged up, alcoholic who would have married anyone. He admits he doesn't even know the birthday's of his eldest two kids...She most likely does love him, she also loves the life she got for marrying him. And Sharon is a nasty piece of work.
    Rebecca may have slept with David Beckham and sold the story, breaking his golden boy image, But that had nothing to do with Sharon who publically berated her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rebecca may have slept with David Beckham and sold the story, breaking his golden boy image,
    even though she didnt sleep with him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ozzy was a drugged up, alcoholic who would have married anyone. He admits he doesn't even know the birthday's of his eldest two kids...She most likely does love him, she also loves the life she got for marrying him. And Sharon is a nasty piece of work.
    Rebecca may have slept with David Beckham and sold the story, breaking his golden boy image, But that had nothing to do with Sharon who publically berated her.

And you know that for certain do you?

Ozzy hasn't touched drugs or alcohol for the last 6/7 years, yet he still remains married to Sharon - kind of blows your theory out of the water doesn't it?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    even though she didnt sleep with him

The fact that the Beckhams didn't sue her tells me that she did sleep with him. I've always believed that she was telling the truth.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that the Beckhams didn't sue her tells me that she did sleep with him. I've always believed that she was telling the truth.

Absolutely. I doubt many k&t stories but I 100% believe that Rebecca Loos had an affair with David Beckham. The fact they didn't sue and the way Posh behaved just after the story broke told me that she had known about it for a while.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

still doesnt make it fact and posh couldve been annoyed cos he just flirted with her
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    still doesnt make it fact and posh couldve been annoyed cos he just flirted with her

The NOTW for all of their sins would never have run that story unless they had hard, solid evidence that she was telling the truth. The Beckhams are notoriously litigious and will sue for anything, they've sued other women for claiming that they've had affairs with David.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed she has.;)
    What could be worse than that?:confused: Seriously?

Not only did Sharon save Ozzy's career, she undoubtedly has saved him from himself. Whatever people think of Sharon, her and Ozzy are happy. The Osbournes are not the first and won't be the last family to gain fame from a reality show either.

How about sending poo in a decorated box to someone?

And you know that for certain do you?

Ozzy hasn't touched drugs or alcohol for the last 6/7 years, yet he still remains married to Sharon - kind of blows your theory out of the water doesn't it?

I don't believe that for one minute and anyone who does is gullible.:)
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Absolutely. I doubt many k&t stories but I 100% believe that Rebecca Loos had an affair with David Beckham. The fact they didn't sue and the way Posh behaved just after the story broke told me that she had known about it for a while.
    The NOTW for all of their sins would never have run that story unless they had hard, solid evidence that she was telling the truth. The Beckhams are notoriously litigious and will sue for anything, they've sued other women for claiming that they've had affairs with David.

I'm sure there was truth somewhere in that story.

The slapper that is Sharon Osbourne thought she was doing right by 'her friends' but she made herself look even more stupid than usual.
    Wonder what happened to that great 'friendship'.:yawn:
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

There was obviously enough substance to the story that would have been gleefully aired in court by the NOTW that on this occasion The Beckhams had to just live with it.:):cool::p
    Poor lambs.:rolleyes::sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed she has.;)

How about sending poo in a decorated box to someone?

I don't believe that for one minute and anyone who does is gullible.:)

LOL - sending your poo to someone is never as bad as wanking a pig off on a tv show :D

Whether you believe it or not is your perogative, neither of us know 100% if Ozzy is clean or not.