EE: Carl's Face

Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was shocked Phil left hospital, I wasn't expecting it so early on but Carl was a picture as the Boss returned loved it :)

Comments

• abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laughing at it just a while back!!
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    That was the best scene in tonight's show.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lool, that put him in is place, I think he pissed his pants a little!
    I can't wait to see him plead for his life!
    Carl is a good character though!
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent scene
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    Brilliant scene.
  • NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh this guy gets on my nerves!! The way he was idiotically eating and outright laughing at the R & R club vandalism was pathetic! Weirdo!
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Carl would have been more frightened by seeing Phil and Grant together then Phil and Billy. Nobody is scared of Billy. Not even his shadow.
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The_abbott wrote: »
    I'm sure Carl would have been more frightened by seeing Phil and Grant together then Phil and Billy. Nobody is scared of Billy. Not even his shadow.

I always find it a nice touch when Billy is standing behind Phil, he isn't hard but has a temper which we saw in the past and would help if needed good on him, although it's more of a tradition.

But hell yes get Grant back he could do with some real help :)
  • morrisleemorrislee Posts: 1,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The face even a mother would want to slap lol ..Just Go away Carl
  • Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get an urge to hit his face with a sledge hammer when ever he's on screen, he has "go away" dislike from me, not the kind they are actually going for, he came to the square for a woman that told him to do one and is married, such a loser and not a believable hard man either
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought this thread was going to be about the urge to punch Carl's smug, annoying face whenever he appears.

The character seemed to have a bit about him for a little while when we saw his mother and found out about his past with Kirsty but he's become very tiring and cliched now.
  • SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    The writers have ruined him before he's even got started. Nobody is evil all the time just for the sake of it.