Options

The Andrea Faustini Appreciation Thread

1196197198199200202»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And dammit I really wanted that 5000th post :D 6000th here I come...
  • Options
    Sammi42Sammi42 Posts: 3,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HildaLG wrote: »
    Just look at that! He's shameless. As if he didn't know what he was doing. Who has claimed the prize? Ha ha. Oh golly gumdrops! It seems to be me! What a lovely surprise! Give me strength!

Another sneaky one we have to watch out for Hilda ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it every 10 streams that count as a download or every 100?

I read last night that every 100 streams count as a single sale... Better get streaming
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly - where are the tweets from RCA - there have been two since he signed, the last one was months ago....

I am confused by Andrea's tweet saying the single is out soon? I downloaded it on iTunes as a single in it's own right, not as part of the album (which I have already ordered in hard copy and on other platforms as a digital copy)... (Then, of course, I also ordered the album ;) ). So, why have I been able to buy it as a single?

I think he probably means out as an official release in all outlets by the 10th July. There will probably be more promotion and a video to accompany the single closer to the time. They only thing I worry about is with the long time inbetween most people will have already bought the single leading up to that date, I don't know how that works :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long is it usually till PART 2 thread starts :confused:
    Would be nice to start it off when it's all about to kick off for him :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sammi42 wrote: »
    How long is it usually till PART 2 thread starts :confused:
    Would be nice to start it off when it's all about to kick off for him :D

Yes - let's do it - 5,000 posts and 200 pages is reasonable..... Who wants the honour? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dbarnz wrote: »
    I think what's happening is that although the single is available now, it's more for building momentum and to get the song out there, but its officially release will be the 10th as stated on most articles. On iTunes it doesn't actually appear as a single separate from the album, you have to purchase it from the track list. I think when it's officially released there will be artwork, a music video etc. And plenty more promo/radio plays behind it hopefully! :)

I hope that all of his fans' downloads will count towards the chart position when it is 'officially' released - because all of his fans have already bought it now - and there's a You Tube video with 5,000 views already...
  • Options
    lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    Andrea favourited one of my tweets today. I was well chuffed :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lea_uk wrote: »

He is lovely to his fans :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes - let's do it - 5,000 posts and 200 pages is reasonable..... Who wants the honour? :)

I wouldn't have a clue how to hahaha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope that all of his fans' downloads will count towards the chart position when it is 'officially' released - because all of his fans have already bought it now - and there's a You Tube video with 5,000 views already...

I am gonna hold back on buying through amazon and google till that week. I got it on iTunes yesterday and when I hear back from Spotify I will get streaming it constantly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lea_uk wrote: »

Go you :D I'm sure you were. He is so lovely to his fans, it's a lovely feeling when he faves one of your tweets.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I forgot to mention earlier, but if you go on to the itunes store homepage, and scroll to the bottom where it says 'pre orders' Kelly is among the few they show when you scroll across! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dbarnz wrote: »
    I forgot to mention earlier, but if you go on to the itunes store homepage, and scroll to the bottom where it says 'pre orders' Kelly is among the few they show when you scroll across! :D

That's good - that implies good sales in the last few days I believe.... :)
  • Options
    AmusedmooseAmusedmoose Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Fanstinis!

Just a quick reminder. Instead of playing 'Give A Little Love' again and again on your ipod or itunes library or whatever do it on spotify! Every 5 plays counts as one sale.;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK everyone - I've set up Part 2 - All ready for the next amazing stage of Andrea's journey! See you all there! :D

ANDREA FAUSTINI APPRECIATION THREAD (PART 2):
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=78376340#post78376340