Options

Abi will get what's coming to her!

Comments

• Options
    bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The end of the first live episode Max wholeheartedly thought Abi had killed Lucy. He told Abi as such. Why would he accuse his own daughter - to her face - if he had killed Lucy?

Abi knows this and still accuses her dad of murder. Stupid bint.
  • Options
    Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like many others I literally cannot wait for the little b*tch to find out about Ben and Paul.

I hope the Brannings turn their backs on her now. As soon as Ben is out of the closet the lovely warm caring Mitchells will boot her out anyway. Karma or what.
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll realise that like most people who get romantically involved with a Mitchell, they'll have their hearts ripped from them. Sharon is the only one who keeps going back. Look at what happened to Phil and Grant's previous women.

When Amira found out about Syed's sexuality there was at least some level sympathy as she didn't know anything, was generally a nice girl and was pregnant. Abi on the other hand doesn't inspire those feelings. Judging by those looks exchanged with Paul at Beale's a month or so ago, she possibly knows that Ben might have eyes for him and she's playing along with it in order to secure a place in the Mitchell household. Look at how she arranged that night in the Arches. Or she's a completely deluded mug who can't read the signs.
  • Options
    wizardtwizardt Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no sympathy for Abi. She used to be bright but she's a foolish woman who is easily manipulated by others. Family always come first. Poor Max and I hope he disowns Abi.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Does Laurel know Bobby killed Lucy? Obviously Peter does, when Laurel finds out her dad is on a murder charge wouldn't she get in touch with the police?
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    Does Laurel know Bobby killed Lucy? Obviously Peter does, when Laurel finds out her dad is on a murder charge wouldn't she get in touch with the police?

There was a scene on the day after the live week finished where Peter met Lauren at Lucy's graveside and the camera cut away as she was telling him who she suspected and it cut away again when he told her the truth. (I guess to prevent any leaks from happening before the live week.) After that, Lauren was fine with being with Peter and his family after her previous concerns about who was involved in Lucy's death. So yes, Lauren does know the truth. :)
  • Options
    MissMonkeyMooMissMonkeyMoo Posts: 3,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The end of the first live episode Max wholeheartedly thought Abi had killed Lucy. He told Abi as such. Why would he accuse his own daughter - to her face - if he had killed Lucy?

Abi knows this and still accuses her dad of murder. Stupid bint.

Exactly. she's only done it to get Ben out. Wtf? I know this is the build up to let Jake wood have a year off, but this is ridiculous!
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Mel94 wrote: »
    There was a scene on the day after the live week finished where Peter met Lauren at Lucy's graveside and the camera cut away as she was telling him who she suspected and it cut away again when he told her the truth. (I guess to prevent any leaks from happening before the live week.) After that, Lauren was fine with being with Peter and his family after her previous concerns about who was involved in Lucy's death. So yes, Lauren does know the truth. :)
    Thanks:). She can't do the same as Abi and stitch her dad up surely.
  • Options
    Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Abi genuinely thinks Max did it, why did she not retaliate with this suspicion after he told her he thought SHE did it?
  • Options
    Paulie WalnutsPaulie Walnuts Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    What prove does abi have that max killed lucy?

She has never said she has proof, and doesn't need to. She has had suspicions about Max for a long time now though and it's a pity that she never went to the police earlier
  • Options
    Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    Thanks:). She can't do the same as Abi and stitch her dad up surely.

I would imagine - and this is just a guess - that to keep the story going, Ian and Jane will keep what's happened from Peter and therefore Lauren. Can't be a coincidence that the writers sent them to the other side of the world.
  • Options
    shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll realise that like most people who get romantically involved with a Mitchell, they'll have their hearts ripped from them. Sharon is the only one who keeps going back. Look at what happened to Phil and Grant's previous women.

When Amira found out about Syed's sexuality there was at least some level sympathy as she didn't know anything, was generally a nice girl and was pregnant. Abi on the other hand doesn't inspire those feelings. Judging by those looks exchanged with Paul at Beale's a month or so ago, she possibly knows that Ben might have eyes for him and she's playing along with it in order to secure a place in the Mitchell household. Look at how she arranged that night in the Arches. Or she's a completely deluded mug who can't read the signs.

I think she sees this as a way of having Ben indebted to her forever so he won't be able to leave her - it's pretty sinister.

Abi somehow manages to make me feel sorry for Ben...that's how awful she is.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    If Abi genuinely thinks Max did it, why did she not retaliate with this suspicion after he told her he thought SHE did it?

I think it's a suspicion that has grown in her over time. It was significant to me anyway that she blurted out that Ben couldn't have killed Lucy and it was down to everyone pushing her after that which led her to implicate Max. It seemed to me that saying Ben couldn't do it was what she truly thinks rather than it being part of a manipulation to get him off.
    I think she sees this as a way of having Ben indebted to her forever so he won't be able to leave her - it's pretty sinister.

Abi's love for Ben is classic denial and desperation. It seems obvious to me that either deliberately or unconsciously she is punishing Max for his constant humiliation of her and the family by choosing sex again and again over them. She is desperate to be part of her rather false notion of what a family is. She keeps saying that she is now part of the Mitchell family and is in denial thinking that this is a loving family :o and thinking that Ben loves and cares for her :(

I've never really like Abi but now I can only see her as a victim of her dreadful family's goings on over the years and the Mitchell's are just using this vulnerability to their own ends. Ben to deny that he is gay and Phil to get whatever he can :( Like I said, I feel sorry for her.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if Tanya will make a surprise appearence amongst all this?
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, she is scary the way she is with Ben, so territorial. yet you can see the revulsion in his eyes
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's a suspicion that has grown in her over time. It was significant to me anyway that she blurted out that Ben couldn't have killed Lucy and it was down to everyone pushing her after that which led her to implicate Max. It seemed to me that saying Ben couldn't do it was what she truly thinks rather than it being part of a manipulation to get him off.

Abi's love for Ben is classic denial and desperation. It seems obvious to me that either deliberately or unconsciously she is punishing Max for his constant humiliation of her and the family by choosing sex again and again over them. She is desperate to be part of her rather false notion of what a family is. She keeps saying that she is now part of the Mitchell family and is in denial thinking that this is a loving family :o and thinking that Ben loves and cares for her :(

I've never really like Abi but now I can only see her as a victim of her dreadful family's goings on over the years and the Mitchell's are just using this vulnerability to their own ends. Ben to deny that he is gay and Phil to get whatever he can :( Like I said, I feel sorry for her.

I hope they don't replicate Zoe/Den! :o
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    I hope they don't replicate Zoe/Den! :o

Well the Philth did get to shag Dawn in the backseat of a car in the Arches after all - such is the man's dynamic sexual magnetism.* :cry:

* According to TPTB.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why was the Lucy Murder storyline resurrected? If Max goes down for Lucy's murder are Ian and Jane planning to keep quiet? Also this is storyline is going to drag on into 2016 because Jake Wood is returning as Max and also Kathy will be back in the Square by the time Max is back.
  • Options
    dancerdaisydancerdaisy Posts: 563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi is deluding herself into thinking that ben is straight and that he loves her, and she would do anything to keep him with her, personality it seems to me that he doesn't even like her. Everyone on the square can see that ben is gay except abi and Phil.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I battered her...This still sticks with me :o
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Max conned Ben out of his Dad's business whilst Phil was in jail. He didn't care less about the consequences for Ben and Sharon and Abi who loved Ben. He should have done the right thing and given it back and he wouldn't have lost everything. He deserved what he got.

Max hasn't even remotely paid for all the humiliation he has piled on his family and particularly his daughters. Sleeping with Lauren's best friend :o and then the police woman investigating her death :( were just too much and some kind of madness from Abi and price to pay by Max was just waiting to happen

I agree.
  • Options
    David166David166 Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She needs to sort her clothes out.... Where she get that flowery blouse from.. Dot?
  • Options
    ianradioianianradioian Posts: 74,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol Darth Abi :D

love to see her get **** on from a great height :) this ben storyline will be a cracker when she finds out!
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fiagomez wrote: »
    that's coz phil IS a sex god!! ;-):D:p

Oh dear, and I really liked you as well fiagomez! :D
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope she catches Ben and Paul 'at it'