Options

Rhian , who cares ?

TheFridgeTheFridge Posts: 4,142
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who gives a damn about this Z list bimbo's text messages to a D list TV presenter ? ........ Rhian seems to think shes somehow important enough that the joe public actually care about her pointless activities of years gone by.

I find it bizarre when these tabloid fodder talentless Z listers come in to the house to 'get their side of the story over' ... like anyone gives a shit ? ...... anyone that reads that trash forgets about it within 5 minutes.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    she has a story? havent heard her mention anything tbh

unlike jasmine .. my family this. my child that... christ..
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I do not care about her 'story' and I don't really care about her full stop. She's just boring.
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheFridge wrote: »
    Who gives a damn about this Z list bimbo's text messages to a D list TV presenter ? ........ Rhian seems to think shes somehow important enough that the joe public actually care about her pointless activities of years gone by.

I find it bizarre when these tabloid fodder talentless Z listers come in to the house to 'get their side of the story over' ... like anyone gives a shit ? ...... anyone that reads that trash forgets about it within 5 minutes.

Thats just her excuse really, like "im in here to find myself" or "im just here to have a laugh" - shes a young hot female looking to raise her modelling/media profile and pick up some fast cash to appear in the house - its a win win really (unless your Jasmine).
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she has a story? havent heard her mention anything tbh

unlike jasmine .. my family this. my child that... christ..

She had a long convo with Jasmine at the beginning about how she was all innocent re the Vernon Kay thing. It went on for a while, wasn't that interesting so see why you'd forget it!
  • Options
    TheFridgeTheFridge Posts: 4,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iamsofired wrote: »
    Thats just her excuse really, like "im in here to find myself" or "im just here to have a laugh" - shes a young hot female looking to raise her modelling/media profile and pick up some fast cash to appear in the house - its a win win really (unless your Jasmine).

Ye shes hot no denying that , she was just mumbling something on the bed about the Vernon Kay thing , cant stand listening to it , i bet she gone on about it loads to that we haven't seen.

Does she really think its that important that anyone cares ? shes a nobody with a nothing story but seems to care what the public think about her and her past ? no-one even knows who you are let alone cares.