Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    according to The Sun....

The pair met after Peter was treated by her father Ruaraidh having fallen ill before a gig in Taunton, Somerset, two years ago.

Ruaraidh, known as Ru, is a urology consultant at the town’s Musgrove Park Hospital.

He became pals with Peter after performing emergency surgery on the star to remove kidney stones.

Ru also operated on Peter’s dad Savva after he fell ill in Spain and the singer became an “extremely close” friend of the family.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4426828/Pop-star-Peter-Andre-is-dating-a-student-17-years-his-junior-who-he-met-after-being-treated-by-her-surgeon-dad.html#ixzz2QkrYPHPq

looks like Dr Ems could have a naughty side looking at that pic :cool:

Thank you Di60! :)

Emily won't be seen in that sort of saucy stuff again, I'll wager.
    She's all perfect and saintly now, it seems. :cool:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    You could say exactly the same about KP and her lot.

I'm not just saying this cos I like Katie ... But most of the stories about the court case appear to be coming from his side
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think thats exactly the way it is and it sounds to me like they are doing some kind of deal or that possibly some of the clients have woken up a bit as to whats been going on and if they'll be brought into it. If she was just trying to get to him i'm sure he'd know about her meeting CAN clients without her having to tweet it.

I'm sure they'll use everything they can on KP to say how she shouldn't ruin the image that makes his kids cash - but then they have everything in the first place.
    Ah, the "Artie Ziff (from the Simpsons)" defence!
    Marge, I would appreciate it if you didn't tell anybody about my busy hands. Not so much for myself. But I am so respected it would damage the town to hear it.
    ;):D
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not just saying this cos I like Katie ... But most of the stories about the court case appear to be coming from his side

But that is because she is suing them, if he was suing her then the alleged issues would "appear to be coming from her side". :D

Tis all swings and roundabouts with these two but the statement delivered by the Judge who has allowed the case to proceed is more interesting to me than the alleged mud slinging going on between them ATM because it does imply KP may end up with just as much mud on her face (and even come off a bit worse IMO)

Oh to be a fly on the wall when it comes to court Betty! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think so too, dont understand why people are implying theyve both got something to hide, why would she go to court and risk being exposed :confused: so far shes the only one who has produced any evidence
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But that is because she is suing them, if he was suing her then the alleged issues would "appear to be coming from her side". :D

Tis all swings and roundabouts with these two but the statement delivered by the Judge who has allowed the case to proceed is more interesting to me than the alleged mud slinging going on between them ATM because it does imply KP may end up with just as much mud on her face (and even come off a bit worse IMO)

Oh to be a fly on the wall when it comes to court Betty! :)

I would like them to sort it before it goes to court..not for them but their kids.. They should stop being so stupid and give it a rest ..If I was Katie and I had the upper hand ( not saying she has ) in this case I would tell Peter " I will drop it if you stop having the kids in your show so they can have a childhood" what do you think Badcat
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    I think so too, dont understand why people are implying theyve both got something to hide, why would she go to court and risk being exposed :confused: so far shes the only one who has produced any evidence

Seems to be finger pointing and articles about how she should think of kids etc.. When did he think of kids when he sued her?
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Seems to be finger pointing and articles about how she should think of kids etc.. When did he think of kids when he sued her?

Exactly!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly!!

I can't stand the hypocracy ... Saying she should think of the kids ... Just pathetic using the kids in this way
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand the hypocracy ... Saying she should think of the kids ... Just pathetic using the kids in this way

When did she think of the kids when she told everyone their Dad was shagging Aunty Claire?

Or when she posed with Gould on the cover of OK with the heading "Why I choose married man Andrew over Peter".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like them to sort it before it goes to court..not for them but their kids.. They should stop being so stupid and give it a rest ..If I was Katie and I had the upper hand ( not saying she has ) in this case I would tell Peter " I will drop it if you stop having the kids in your show so they can have a childhood" what do you think Badcat

Me too Betty. I think if he didn't have a leg to stand then I reckon he would stop having the kids on his show rather than risk getting his halo bent out of shape and his white saint suit dirty but he might have ammo to use that none of us really know about so it might be the case that he has said "drop it and we won't have to bring this out to light" but she won't back down.

Simply a case of none of us on this forum ACTUALLY know for a fact who has what evidence against whom, tis all speculation!
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    When did she think of the kids when she told everyone their Dad was shagging Aunty Claire?

Or when she posed with Gould on the cover of OK with the heading "Why I choose married man Andrew over Peter".

not relevant..... it was PA that didn't "think about the kids" when he chose to sue her over that..... perhaps if HE had "thought about the kids" he would have dealt with it in the manner that he is now expecting her to deal with her grievances.... comprende?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But she did open her mouth and tell big porky pies (which I think included saying he didn't love Harvey the same as the other kids) so she didn't think of the kids when she said that did she?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »

I don't blame her for the OK mag ..his camp were trying to sell stories she was doing Gould .. And his wife was in that shoot too.. Proved a point
    As for Claire ..if she could get Andre in bed she would die a happy woman .. She is far far to familiar with him.. Yes I know they are friends but I watched once when she was telling how fit he was and Katie was there.. I would of gone nuts if a woman was fawning over my husband like that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really think KP brings a lot of it on herself, why would you say he slept with CP? If somebody said that in front of a live audience they deserve to be sued, do they not ?

What exactly did she say ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly did she say ..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/dec/02/katie-price-compensation-peter-andre

Price falsely claimed in the interview, published by Heat in October 2009, that Andre had cheated on her and did not genuinely care for her disabled son, Harvey.

The model, author and reality TV personality agreed to pay singer Andre undisclosed damages and make a public apology in a statement that was read at the high court in London on Friday.

It is the second time Price has been sued over the claims, which she also made in unbroadcast footage of BBC1's The Graham Norton Show in the same month as the Heat interview.

Price paid "substantial" damages to her former manager Claire Powell in March last year over the false claim that she had an affair with Andre, which were repeated in several tabloid newspapers.

Didn't think of the kids then did she? :(
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really think KP brings a lot of it on herself, why would you say he slept with CP? If somebody said that in front of a live audience they deserve to be sued, do they not ?

As long as it works both ways.

The "for the children" argument is a bit mute since theres already more than enough stuff out there to damage them for a lifetime.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/dec/02/katie-price-compensation-peter-andre

Price falsely claimed in the interview, published by Heat in October 2009, that Andre had cheated on her and did not genuinely care for her disabled son, Harvey.

Didn't think of the kids then did she?

She also mentioned it on the Grahame Norton show as well methinks

I do think he used Harvey to sell unconditional.... I do think he cares about him though .. But why sue her.. Seems pathetic over reaction to me..
    Forum Member

The model, author and reality TV personality agreed to pay singer Andre undisclosed damages and make a public apology in a statement that was read at the high court in London on Friday.

It is the second time Price has been sued over the claims, which she also made in unbroadcast footage of BBC1's The Graham Norton Show in the same month as the Heat interview.

Price paid "substantial" damages to her former manager Claire Powell in March last year over the false claim that she had an affair with Andre, which were repeated in several tabloid newspapers.

Didn't think of the kids then did she? :(

FGS that's not the point, HE didn't "think of the kids" when he sued her...... could he not have involved his legal team discreetly and get her to make a retraction?? No of course not, sueing her ensured her name would be blackened along the way.... why did he not do what he is expecting her to do now????????????
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not relevant..... it was PA that didn't "think about the kids" when he chose to sue her over that..... perhaps if HE had "thought about the kids" he would have dealt with it in the manner that he is now expecting her to deal with her grievances.... comprende?

Okay! she can say what she likes and never be called on, nobody knows what's going on now. Do you really think she's coming out of this smelling of roses? She doesn't seem to think of anyone but herself...comprende?
    Forum Member
    As long as it works both ways.

The "for the children" argument is a bit mute since theres already more than enough stuff out there to damage them for a lifetime.

absobloodylutely....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Comprende? :cool: Reminds me of that guy in Big Brother shaving his ginger pits.
    KP never thinks about the kids before opening her mouth. Vodka chaser anyone?
    Who says PA is expecting her to deal with her grievances in sympathy for him? IF he wants to settle before court - maybe it's because they have been advised to by the judge, because of sensitive information (not slanderous) will be brought up about their mother. I doubt if a few planned CAN stories are going to rock the nation though.
    I don't blame her for the OK mag ..his camp were trying to sell stories she was doing Gould .. And his wife was in that shoot too.. Proved a point
    As for Claire ..if she could get Andre in bed she would die a happy woman .. She is far far to familiar with him.. Yes I know they are friends but I watched once when she was telling how fit he was and Katie was there.. I would of gone nuts if a woman was fawning over my husband like that

JA was trying to sell a story about her doing Gould. It was a tasteless photoshoot to do all round, and wouldn't have done much for his credibility in his job, then again, he had it made with the free stabling & the KP wages.
    CP has also said PA is like a brother. I can't see it. She has her own beefcake anyway.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Oh I agree. But rather than seeing someone sensitive and fragile, I just see someone who needs to be the centre of attention at all costs.

Am ashamed of self :o I got sucked in by the programme didn't I?

I will take the punishment of having to sit staring at PA in his knitted mankini for a day.

I may be some time (retch). :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig
    Who is JA ? I honestly have no idea
    Forum Member
    Okay! she can say what she likes and never be called on, nobody knows what's going on now. Do you really think she's coming out of this smelling of roses? She doesn't seem to think of anyone but herself...comprende?

Please dont twist my words...... the point is HE should have done then, what he is expecting HER to do now "think of the kids" and dont drag this muck through court....

whatever initiated the court cases is irrelevant and was not a part of the initial discussion we were having on PA's f***ing hypocricy
This discussion has been closed.