Options

Eastenders Spoilers - 6th/17th April

Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
Forum Member
✭✭✭
April 6th
Buster is back in Albert Square and has a surprising proposition for Shirley. Kat recovers with the help of Stacey and Alfie following the previous week's events.

April 7th
Stan makes a plea to his family, but will they listen? Buster and Mick come to blows. As the war between Max and Phil intensifies, Ben and Jay are forced to choose sides.

April 9th
Tina continues to grow frustrated at Mick and Shirley's behaviour. Meanwhile, Stan receives a visit, and it emerges that he has been keeping his own secret. Max takes a fancy to a new arrival - is she what she seems? The Brannings receive some upsetting news about Jim.

April 10th
The Carters attempt to put their differences aside as Stan's condition deteriorates. Carol struggles to process the news about Jim and takes her anger out on Max.

April 13th
As the Carters receive some bad news, can they reunite for the sake of their family? Charlie and Roxy struggle to hide their feelings from each other. Carol struggles to come to terms with Jim's death.

April 14th
Ronnie begins to talk, but does she know the truth about Roxy and Charlie? Aleks puts a plan into motion to show Roxy just how much he loves her. Tamwar makes a shocking discovery about the market.

April 16th
Aleks makes a huge decision, but what will Roxy decide to do? Tina and Sonia have a surprise for their families, but Carol does not take it well. With Nancy's words ringing in his ears, Tamwar decides to take control.

April 17th
Linda grows tired of the feud and decides to arrange a family meal, but with things still tense between Mick and Shirley, will all go to plan? Carol and Max visit Dot in prison, but they are taken aback by what she says. Charlie makes a decision about his future.

Comments

• Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are Roxy's storylines also connected to men and her resilience on them?
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds good, minus Nancy and Tamwar (Zzzzz).

RONNIE!!!
  • Options
    all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    April 17th could apply to any episode that has featured the Carters in recently.
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I wonder what the bad news for the Carters on Monday is that tears Mick and Shirley apart again. It must be to do with Dean, can't think if anything else and would explain why Shirley is a no show at Stan's funeral. I can't see that she would choose not to go.

Ronnie/Roxy/Charlie? Didn't we do this with Jack? I wonder where they are taking them. Vincent will be back soon, I think.

Emotional scenes from Carol, Dot and Max klaxon.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ronnie awake yay. Wonder what Tam discovers about Alecks
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Doesn't Aleks propose?
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping for a little more info on Phil sorting out Max, time will tell :)
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    Doesn't Aleks propose?

Yes I,m sure Ii read that, wonder what Roxy will say.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    This is all sounding good. :D
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what Tamwar takes control of. Not liking the Roxy and Charlie storyline.
  • Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    Sounds good.

Nothing like a good family meal to try and sort things out :p Surprised it's not Karaoke :D

Wonder what discovery Tam makes about the market?

Ronnie!!!

Blah still see they are running with the Charlie/Roxy stuff. One minute they are fine with each other (like the other day) and then sounds like awkward again. I wonder if Ronnie does know something? Maybe reading too much into it but the stuff about Charlie making a decision about his future? Will Ronnie know who he is? Does he still think he has a future on the square? Is he unsure what Cereal to buy? :p
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what Tamwar takes control of. Not liking the Roxy and Charlie storyline.

I just want Aleks and Roxy to stay together
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just want Aleks and Roxy to stay together

I think that they will break up.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think that they will break up.

Nooooo. I'm sick of affair storylines plus it's yet another of her sister's men she's hooked up with. Yawn.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FINALLY Ronnie!!

It's annoying that this Roxy/Charlie crap looks like it's going to overshadow it though.
    I hope they make a big deal of Ronnie meeting her son, whenever that happens. I'd much rather see the focus on Ronnie being a mum than her dealing with her husband having an affair with her sister AGAIN.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Ronnie will have been apart from her child for the exact same frame of time that Kat was back in 2011.

(Which I guessed a few weeks ago, but that's besides the point).
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I'm annoyed about the Roxy/Charlie stuff but glad that Ronnie's coming back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Why are Roxy's storylines also connected to men and her resilience on them?

Worlds worst sister sleeps with all of Ronnie's fellas
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like Aleks and Roxy together and want them to remain a couple but get the impression the writers want us to be rooting for Charlie and Roxy. Maybe they're planning on pairing Ronnie up with this Vincent bloke and pushing for Charlie and Roxy to eventually become a long term couple. Poor Ronnie though she had her first husband father a child with her sister behind her back and now her second husband and dad to her new born baby looks set to leave her for her sister too. Ronnie and Roxy are meant to have this really close bond, how can Roxy do that to her sister for a second time?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like Aleks and Roxy together and want them to remain a couple but get the impression the writers want us to be rooting for Charlie and Roxy. Maybe they're planning on pairing Ronnie up with this Vincent bloke and pushing for Charlie and Roxy to eventually become a long term couple. Poor Ronnie though she had her first husband father a child with her sister behind her back and now her second husband and dad to her new born baby looks set to leave her for her sister too. Ronnie and Roxy are meant to have this really close bond, how can Roxy do that to her sister for a second time?

I think (or hope!) Charlie/Roxy would fail miserably as a long term couple given the way their relationship has begun. It would have to be a huge turn around because I've seen few people who actually like them together over Charlie/Ronnie.
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think (or hope!) Charlie/Roxy would fail miserably as a long term couple given the way their relationship has begun. It would have to be a huge turn around because I've seen few people who actually like them together over Charlie/Ronnie.

I don't see how Roxy/Charlie could ever be a popular, long term couple when Charlie and Ronnie are married as tons of the fans love them together!