The UNKNOWN Factor - Battle Rounds

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    I wonder, which team will be next after the "steal" time limit finishes?

Steve that wud be your team lol :p if your free tomorrow or shud I say tonight lol
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well of course I would be free. :p;)
    Forum Member
    Don't forget to join us tonight when Steve will reveal his helper and his team will do battle to try to win a place at judges homes.

And judges don't forget you still have that one steal chance. Do you want to use your one steal on one of Jacks contestants or will you hold off for a bit
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'll hold off my steal for now. ;)
    Forum Member
    Good evening DS forum, so after a few weeks the auditions finished and the select panel was revealed along with the decisions which meant that the entire teams were revealed.

Tonight Steve and his team will go to battle to try to win places in the live shows. So lets welcome Steve and his team of contestants
    Revelation
    Anthony Callea
    Paige Turley
    Derry Mensah
    Kylee Waaka
    Marcin Spenner
    Gabriel Fleszar
    Jonny Taylor
    The Mend
    Lyric 145
    Atle Pettersen
    Lascel Wood
    Aquile
    2 Steel Girls
    Ewelina Lisowska
    Hope Murphy

So Steve you here and ready to go?

Like I said, only Steve needs to comment tonight but if any of the other judges want to comment feel free :)
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Look forward to seeing your battles steve :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there everybody, my team is ready and willing to go and fight for my right to choose between them. :D

EDIT: My 10,000th post, HORRAY! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    So Steve before we get the battles underway will you please let us all know now who you have enlisted as your guest helper
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes indeed, I sent my choices over and they were approved as 100% positive choices, my guest helper is...Wong_Billabong! :)
    Forum Member
    Happy days, so with Steve and Wong_Billabong on singing off the same hymn sheet, lets see how the acts will be able to compete with each other in the battles tonight. So lets get things moving with the first battle, tonight it is a battle of huge size when we set Revelation up against Aquile, showing how beautiful and yet still amazing gospel music can be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhlMIHsaoa0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if there wasn't a better way to start off the battles on my team than this, than I don't know what. This choice for me was the best way for me make sure you both had the best of both worlds in one performance. Revelation, you were indeed a revelation and your added harmonies along with Aquile's stunning voice which paired with this song made it a special one time moment.

A fantastic way to start tonight's show and I know it'll only get better, wait and see! :)
    Forum Member
    A big perfromance tonight from the 2 acts, but they will have to wait a bit longer to see if they have made it into the judges house stage of the show. So up next hoping to show that they want a place in the competiton and show the other judges what they can do is 2 Steel Girls and Ewelina Lisowska singing Blown Away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5AaqIEcoUQ
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful job from both of you tonight. I recently fell in love with this cover from a girl who's fast becoming a favorite artists of mine and I knew this was right for you both. 2 Steel Girls, your parts at the start were on point throughout and then when you, Ewelina started to sing your parts, I knew that this was gonna be a tough battle and everyone here was enjoying it.

Second battle and already I cannot seem to decide, but there's still time for me to think and choose.
    Forum Member
    Well done to both ladies for that battle both fantastic performers and making it hard for Steve to decide. Now we have battle number 3 on the way and this time we are gonna hear form Paige Turley and Anthony Callea who hope to make this even harder for their mentor by singing In A Moment Like This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK2TtsEjzRI
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh guys, that was simply amazing, and the first female/male duet which I have another one of later tonight. Paige, you may be the youngest in my team, but you have bags of talent within your voice, a key ingredient that I cannot ignore. Anthony, you took that song and you came out strong by the end. When you both sang though, it was a terrific clash of the voices...I thought I had a decision here but now I'm struggling again, lol.
    Forum Member
    Well done to both acts there. As their mentor said it was the first male/female duet and what a duet it was they worked well with each other but also showed that they want thins. So on with the tough battle and we can now welcome Derry Mensah and Lascel Wood to the stage singing about Beautiful People

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2oRqyn7ToQ
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well blow me away right now! The beginning was a terrific set-up for when the main beat kicked in. You both gave it just about everything you had. Derry, you have the potential to sing and rap if the song lets you. Lascel, I feel that you've got what it takes to stand above the rest, a terrific confrontation which the audience was going mad here for. I can only choose between one of you and right now, I'm almost certain who won that battle for me.
    Forum Member
    Well done to both lads tonight. You both gave absolutely everything up on the stage and I wish you both the best for the decisions later. So moving along we have now on the stage Jonny Taylor and Kylee Waaka singing Making Memories Of Us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPRx0yfpi5g
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh, this was one performance that certainly makes me feel to kick back and relax and listen to the voices. You both have great voices and when you sung together, I wanted to be flown away in the skies. Jonny, you're probably one of the best Country acts in the competition and you could very well surprise a lot of people. Kylee, when I look back at your audition, you did have some tuning glitches but tonight, you have improved and that was a good performance from your side.

It's a hard one but based on this battle performance alone...I have one decision at the ready for later.
    Forum Member
    Well done guys that was a great battle and performance. Now up next is Marcin Spenner and Atle Pettersen singing Feels Like Tonight. I have been waiting for this battle to see how my boy Atle that I have mentored will do :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fITz-y09Cbg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a way to liven up the place with a rock song and you both are my best stars at this kind of music. Marcin, you gave that song a right good go at it and you came out with a positive reflection on your stunning voice. Atle, this is where you are right at home, since you are a master at rock music and as our host said, I was surprised when a few games ago that you went out early, but I think that with the right song choice you could be a top contender for the title.

This was a stunning battle from you both, but I have my second decision ready for later.
    Forum Member
    Well done lads that was another fantastic battle. So marching on to our penultimate battle tonight we call upon Hope Murphy and Gabriel Fleszar to come to the stage and battle with each other singing Stuck With Each Other

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRw0BDp08RY
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simply an amazing performance from you both, my second and last female/male duet. Hope, I've seen and heard your covers for a while, but they mostly have been slow songs, I believe that you have the potential to sing up-tempo songs. Gabriel, your fantastic voice and your appearance melts a lot of people's hearts and in this performance, you were making the audience fall in love with you.

Such a beautiful duet tonight, but I can only choose one of you...I'm not sure who to go for, but I'm sure that I'll make the right choice later.
    Forum Member
    Well done to both acts yet another fantastic duet but more imprtantly battle with each other. I dont envy you having to make any of the decisions Steve. So on with the last and possibly the most exciting battle which pitches The Mend up against Lyric 145 singing I Got A Feeling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tiPAvmy3eA
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Standing Ovation*

Yes! Yes! Yes! This was the battle that I and the audience were waiting for. Talk about battling and putting it all on the line tonight. You both was absolutely spectacular! The Mend my boys, I think the judges have missed out on a big chance to work with you because look at that performance you just gave! Lyric 145 however, you were also on the money and your rapping sections were just perfect for this song which made this battle, one for the ages!

This was the battle of the night for me and in turn, I have THE hardest choice to make here...oh boy...