Peter Andre Inspires Paralysed Woman To Walk

Comments

• Loop o' SoupLoop o' Soup Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    I take it you are not a fan....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No. :D
    momma11 wrote: »
    why would you say such a thing?

Because i can. :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I know it's the Daily Star, but.....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/161219/PETER-MY-LOVE-FOR-KATIE/

He really hasn't moved on. Why the hell did they ever get divorced in the first place? What with her dedicating her book to him, and him still wittering on about her, they seem ideally suited still.

A modern-day Taylor and Burton?! That Judy woman is as delusional as the pair of them.

LMAO @ the Mercy on Me lyrics (at the link): Spectacularly bad, does he write this bilge himself? - Poor Petey's all scarred (his little tattooed finger a metaphor for his scarred heart perhaps?) and empty and broken... AND he mentions his children and his fans!! Dear oh dear... :D
  • Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    A modern-day Taylor and Burton?! That Judy woman is as delusional as the pair of them.

LMAO @ the Mercy on Me lyrics (at the link): Spectacularly bad, does he write this bilge himself? - Poor Petey's all scarred (his little tattooed finger a metaphor for his scarred heart perhaps?) and empty and broken... AND he mentions his children and his fans!! Dear oh dear... :D

Yes, it's completely sick-making.

Each of them needs to stop rabbiting on about the other, then they wouldn't look like the pair of numpties that they are.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sense of humour for table 3 please! ;):D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjz16xjeBAA

Quoting a 30+ year old movie qualifies as 'humor' now? Dear me...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I know it's the Daily Star, but.....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/161219/PETER-MY-LOVE-FOR-KATIE/

He really hasn't moved on. Why the hell did they ever get divorced in the first place? What with her dedicating her book to him, and him still wittering on about her, they seem ideally suited still.

So the first single was for the armed forces. The second is Katie :sleep: Just when one thought his tacky desperate publicity ploys couldnt get any worse.

I guess he needs another KP related angle to get talked about, since he forgot to wear his "tattoo plaster" for Radio 1,last friday. It has completely gone! What a loser.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And she's not the first one, he inspired Katie to walk too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    IvanIV wrote: »
    And she's not the first one, he inspired Katie to walk to.

Except he walked, not Katie.

As for the song, I didn't think he wrote the songs on this album, but had a team of song-writers, including, I believe, Robbie Williams' song-writer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    Quoting a 30+ year old movie qualifies as 'humor' now? Dear me...

It relates to the person I was replying to.

And don't be so rude.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »

As for the song, I didn't think he wrote the songs on this album, but had a team of song-writers, including, I believe, Robbie Williams' song-writer.

Regrdless of who wrote them they are shockingly bad, not to mention mawkish, sentimental and opportunistic. And even more shocking if it's a team effort! Plus, the mention of his children and his fans in 'Mercy' suggests it's personal and very likely Pete's own work. Such indulgence. :rolleyes: He must have no sense of embarrassment. Both he and KP seem to be missing the embarrassment gene, it's the only explanation for the garbage they both spew.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It relates to the person I was replying to.

And don't be so rude.

Think that was me, and l thought your reply was rude. Kettle, pot, springs to mind.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

A humorous post which relates to the thread....
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Why? for inspiring a woman to walk again :confused:

....shows you don't seem to get the humour of notfussy's post.....

....a humorous response, plus wink...;)
    sidsgirl wrote: »

Think that was me, and l thought your reply was rude. Kettle, pot, springs to mind.

I apologise if you think it was rude, it certainly wasn't intended to be. Now can we move on.....:)
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wrong...he turned KP from a chrysalis into a butterfly (don't you know)! :rolleyes: :D
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Lou17 wrote: »
    ...........They really do ignore anything that doesnt make him look like a saint. I was reading the magazine that comes with the NOTW this Sunday and it had an 'exclusive' interview with him, and he came across the biggest hypocrite.............
    Lou17 wrote: »
    OMG!!!:eek::eek::eek: You actually think I made all that up :D Ok it may have been a later addition but come off it! HE HAS said all that. It's in Fabulous......

For goodness sake!!!

It might have been an idea to give some indication that you weren't referring to the interview with Pete in Fabulous Magazine last weekend but instead to one done more than a year ago!! :rolleyes:
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

He hasn't written any songs on the current album, so it's definitely not about Jordan. It has absolutely nothing to do with her.

Great song though. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member

Sadly, he inspired her to sing as well - and talk more - and get in the press more. He also inspired more autobiographies, more whining and whingeing and more utter swollox coming out her yap.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    For goodness sake!!!

It might have been an idea to give some indication that you weren't referring to the interview with Pete in Fabulous Magazine last weekend but instead to one done more than a year ago!! :rolleyes:

I think KP supporters' research on PA goes back to BC and builds up in the AD era! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    awww someone beat me to the messiah joke.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    For goodness sake!!!

My mistake I said that, however I did pick it up this week :D

Still doesnt change what he said though does it ;)

And how much of a hypocrite he is :D

Whether its a year ago, yesterday or ten years ago it still applies, the words were still spoken by himself ;)
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    Quick summary. Peter Andre is a sad, hypocrite of a man living off the fame his ex wife and kids bring him. He constantly claims to have moved on and yet a week never goes by without some hint or insinuation about KP. He should be ashamed.

This^

Although really neither deserve the amount of attention or 'fame' they have :D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a shame his Messianic tendencies could not keep his single from being the fastest falling single of the week and crashing out of the top 30.

Bless.

Or should that be blessed?
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a shame his Messianic tendencies could not keep his single from being the fastest falling single of the week and crashing out of the top 30.

Bless.

Oh dear :D

Oh well perhaps this will give him more time to spend working on the "future" he apparently has in TV ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

Bless.

But you forgot to mention his top 10 album in the charts today, which is very respectable
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But you forgot to mention his top 10 album in the charts today, which is very respectable

Why would i do that - it gives you something to do!

We will see how long that is sustained, shall we - because selling records for snogs can only sustain an "artist" for a certain amount of time.

Because going by the single ( and his "presenting career) sustainability not a strong point.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/singles/down

Down 23, two weeks in the chart. Biggest faller, shortest amount of time in charts.

Oh dear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Imagine not being good enough to write songs on an album that contains that dross.

Bless him. I almost feel pity. Then I remember what a fame grabbing media **** he is and I don't.