A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Afternoon!
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I tried to talk to her about it yesterday but I couldn't get much out of her. Something definitely happened. I tried to ring her last night to see if she was ok but she wouldn't answer the phone. :(

Awe that doesn't sound too good cnbc, as I said when she is ready to talk she will do, it counts that you care and she'll appreciate that :).
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Awe that doesn't sound too good cnbc, as I said when she is ready to talk she will do, it counts that you care and she'll appreciate that :).

She rang me again earlier and said she heard what sounded like a gunshot. I had to go around to her flat. Her father arrived today from London and he's looking after her now. Still don't know what happened :( Anyway on a lighter note I might watch the Hudson documentary soon :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awe no that doesn't sound good at all, at least her dad's with her now :). Ooh get that inspiration flowing :p
    Forum Member
    He's a doctor so he might be able to help her. Hopefully the men in white coats won't be involved :( That was the idea :D I go back to college tomorrow so I really need to watch it tonight ;-)
  • LMLM Posts: 63,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a doctor so he might be able to help her. Hopefully the men in white coats won't be involved :( That was the idea :D I go back to college tomorrow so I really need to watch it tonight ;-)

That isn't something to joke about, is it CNBC? Mental health is not one big laugh. You will find anything to take the piss out of. No one's joking when it's you who has the problem.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well hopefully she's okay, lucky her dad is doctor :).

And yes whilst you have the chance get swatting :p
    Forum Member
    That isn't something to joke about, is it CNBC? Mental health is not one big laugh.

I know it isn't something to joke about but if she gets sectioned her career and everything is over as there's a certain stigma surrounding people who are sectioned under the Mental Health Act. :(

I'm hoping to watch the Hudson documentary but my mum is watching Deal or No Deal at the moment. I want to watch the Hudson thing, not some stupid gameshow! >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you not get it anywhwere online CNBC :)?
    Forum Member
    You can but only from places IT Law lecturers approve of. I'm watching it now though :D Only Hudson hero I've seen so far is Doreen. No mention of Sheila :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha lucky for you you were able to go doen the approved route in the end then :D And I wonder where she has got to :)?
    Forum Member
    Indeed I was :D That's a good question. Maybe she was going around causing havoc to Mac users and forcing them to install Windows on their machines? :o:p
    Forum Member
    I had to turn it off in the end. Mum thought it was morbid :( She didn't even think I should be watching it! Now I'm gonna have to watch it online after all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
    Forum Member
    Evening HM!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How's you CNBC :)?
    Forum Member
    I'm ok, just looking forward to college tomorrow :D Shame I couldn't finish watching the Hudson programme :(
    Forum Member
    Morning! Off to college soon :D
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    Morning

:)
    Forum Member
    Morning Mimi! I'm in college now in a Labour Law lecture. It's great to be back :D
    Forum Member
    Afternoon. Had to go into town to run a few errands. Waited for about three quarters of an hour to get my eyebrows waxed. Normally i only have to wait for around 5 minutes. It's so much easier than plucking though!
    Morning Mimi! I'm in college now in a Labour Law lecture. It's great to be back :D

Glad to hear that you're happy to be back at uni, CNBC. :) How much longer do you have left?
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    Glad to hear that you're happy to be back at uni, CNBC. :) How much longer do you have left?

Yeah it's great :D I've got this semester and then if I do a Masters I've got another year. I'm gonna apply for the Masters in a few weeks' time and just pray that I get the grades for it in the summer. My Christmas exam results are out in a couple of weeks' time.
    Forum Member
    Yeah it's great :D I've got this semester and then if I do a Masters I've got another year. I'm gonna apply for the Masters in a few weeks' time and just pray that I get the grades for it in the summer. My Christmas exam results are out in a couple of weeks' time.

Is your mum accepting of you doing a Masters Degree now? :)
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    Is your mum accepting of you doing a Masters Degree now? :)

Yep. I think she finally realised her mistake.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey guys :)