Is BB shifting the blame for the fix?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
Forum Member
I notice there are lots of threads popping up on Steven and his involvement with C5/BB.

However, we don’t know if Steven ‘is’ involved or not and this story could be a ploy by BB to shift the blame on to someone else and away from BB themselves. .

Either way the show ‘was fixed’ and it needs to be taken off the air until a full enquiry has been carried out because the public have spent a huge amount of money voting on this show and questions need to be answered.

Comments

• pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you entirely sure you're not just a bit paranoid?
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I notice there are lots of threads popping up on Steven and his involvement with C5/BB.

However, we don’t know if Steven ‘is’ involved or not and this story could be a ploy by BB to shift the blame on to someone else and away from BB themselves. .

Either way the show ‘was fixed’ and it needs to be taken off the air until a full enquiry has been carried out because the public have spent a huge amount of money voting on this show and questions need to be answered.

I'm sorry but what nonsense. The public voted and someone you didn't want to win did. However she got to the final doesn't matter. Please don't keep going on about fixes when Ashleigh supporters were quite happy with their own little fix. Honestly this has got out of hand!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    I'm sorry but what nonsense. The public voted and someone you didn't want to win did. However she got to the final doesn't matter. Please don't keep going on about fixes when Ashleigh supporters were quite happy with their own little fix. Honestly this has got out of hand!

I'm not an Ashleigh supporter and I am £100 better off because of Helen winning so, that's knocked those two theories out of the water...however, millions of people spent their hard earned cash voting for Ashleigh and Christopher for weeks and weeks and then BB decide to let Helen walk away with the prize money.....no one in their right mind would think that was 'not fixed'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    pondie84 wrote: »
    Are you entirely sure you're not just a bit paranoid?

Me and a million other people you mean!!
  • Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not an Ashleigh supporter and I am £100 better off because of Helen winning so, that's knocked those two theories out of the water...however, millions of people spent their hard earned cash voting for Ashleigh and Christopher for weeks and weeks and then BB decide to let Helen walk away with the prize money.....no one in their right mind would think that was 'not fixed'
    The reason they let her walk away with the prizemoney is that she received the most number of votes!

Why would they give the prizemoney to anyone else?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is all getting a little bit "Groundhog day" isn't it :)
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member

How are you £100 better off for Helen winning? Did you place a bet on her? You must have seen a win as feasible at some point then surely?
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No the public voted for her and it was a bit over 1% difference so my theories must stand I'm afraid and I do not believe it was a fix.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    with a total of 1.56 million watching its a dead cert only a tiny amount of those people voted. Add into the mix a lot of people didn't like any of the HM's I think we need to be honest about that, Then add the split vote and evicted housemates from the other side supporting Helen. What I think can be levelled at producers

How many warnings did she actually have?
    what were they about?
    if they really were serious breaches why wasn't she removed didn't they learn anything from Conor what is that saying about someone who can say what they want get a warning but carry on doing the same.

what footage wasn't aired to protect her ?

there are serious Questions that need answering but in terms of messing with the votes it would be suicide for them Ofcom would revoke the licence for the operation and god knows what else
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    GibsonSG wrote: »

Why do you always have to mention Ashleigh supporters? You seem obsessed with them.;-)
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member

What Fix, you mean you didn't want the public to choose the winner? you wanted to fix it so Helen didn't win?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ironically this "useless" show what most of the media would describe it has actually highlighted what could happen in the General Election 2015,

We hear about UKIP taking votes off the tories and allowing Labour to win the seat
    that's pretty much what happened last night you had HM's that weren't in Helens group all in the final and the vote was split between them and a small % saw Her as the winner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    You are daft if you don't think that this was engineered. The producers can edit the show how they want and they edited it to engineer sympathy for Helen And more people fell for it than those who sensible enough to see through it.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Bruce_Huge wrote: »
    You are daft if you don't think that this was engineered. The producers can edit the show how they want and they edited it to engineer sympathy for Helen And more people fell for it than those who sensible enough to see through it.

I don't believe the gbp out there voted for Helen, it was ex housemates, forum members etc who voted for her in sheer spite against Ashleigh.
  • Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So when you go to cash out your winnings you won't be upset when you are told that they have been given to someone else that bet on a different HM. Other people have placed bets for weeks & weeks on different HMs to win. Why should you walk away with £100?
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    with a total of 1.56 million watching its a dead cert only a tiny amount of those people voted. Add into the mix a lot of people didn't like any of the HM's I think we need to be honest about that, Then add the split vote and evicted housemates from the other side supporting Helen. What I think can be levelled at producers

How many warnings did she actually have?
    what were they about?
    if they really were serious breaches why wasn't she removed didn't they learn anything from Conor what is that saying about someone who can say what they want get a warning but carry on doing the same.

what footage wasn't aired to protect her ?

there are serious Questions that need answering but in terms of messing with the votes it would be suicide for them Ofcom would revoke the licence for the operation and god knows what else
    How many warnings did any of them have?

Was Ashleigh also warned for her threats about shoving Christophers face through a mirror?

Why did they hide Ashleigh's calling her friends dicks and treating them badly?

Why did they show Jale responding to Chiris's lie and not show him lying? (He was blackmailing her by lying to her and telling her that BB would throw him out if she told anyone what she heard shouted over the wall) They showed her reaction but not his provocation.. Why?????

These are serious questions that need answers!!!!!

Why did they protect Winston, Chris and Ashleigh?

Why did they never show Christopher the clip of Chris in the DR slagging him off?

Why did they never out Chris as the power hm?
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »

The HMs had all pretty much worked out that he was the PHM anyway so there was no real need for BB to announce to the house officially
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In previous years I noticed a lot of excitement on my facebook in the run up to the final, people ranting about getting blah blah blah out and so and so FTW. I haven't seen a single post this year about BB :o

I made one post early on about Danielle and Ashleigh reminding me of Waldorf and Statler sitting in the pod looking down on everyone, it got one like. In previous years loads of my friends would have commented.

In my circle of friends and acquaintances, it appears that I'm the only one still bothering to watch it!

Less people watching, less people voting....

It reminds me of the old days (80s) when popstars sold half a million records to secure the number one spot, how many do they have to sell these days, 1000 or so?
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was no fix. More people voted Helen to win over any other housemate. Get over it
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member

YAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWNNNNNNNNN....no more steven and his shagging partner
    He's boring and nothing...she is boring and nothing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In previous years I noticed a lot of excitement on my facebook in the run up to the final, people ranting about getting blah blah blah out and so and so FTW. I haven't seen a single post this year about BB :o

I made one post early on about Danielle and Ashleigh reminding me of Waldorf and Statler sitting in the pod looking down on everyone, it got one like. In previous years loads of my friends would have commented.

In my circle of friends and acquaintances, it appears that I'm the only one still bothering to watch it!

Less people watching, less people voting....

It reminds me of the old days (80s) when popstars sold half a million records to secure the number one spot, how many do they have to sell these days, 1000 or so?

Demographic wise it must look amazing seeing the pull they can get
    but in other ways its hurt the show. BB used to have a really loyal fanbase now a summer series gets low numbers the weather gets the blame :D

If people aren't connected to HM's no way will they spend money supporting them

since Jeff ford its been a process of telling older viewers if you don't like it go away
    that for a commercial TV channel seems crazy.

for a series final not even get close to 2 million is just damning I don't care what spin is used that must have impacted on the number of votes cast.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    How many warnings did any of them have?

Was Ashleigh also warned for her threats about shoving Christophers face through a mirror?

Why did they hide Ashleigh's calling her friends dicks and treating them badly?

Why did they show Jale responding to Chiris's lie and not show him lying? (He was blackmailing her by lying to her and telling her that BB would throw him out if she told anyone what she heard shouted over the wall) They showed her reaction but not his provocation.. Why?????

These are serious questions that need answers!!!!!

Why did they protect Winston, Chris and Ashleigh?

Why did they never show Christopher the clip of Chris in the DR slagging him off?

think the reason the focus is on Helen

Stories came out about what she actually said
    the supposed 16 warnings
    the free pass that made sure she never faced the public vote
    the iffy fake eviction in the final week that seemed to baffle everyone
    the edits

When the shows boss writes how amazing the series is and how amazing the HM's on the whole are they seem on another planet. I think they need just a new set of faces in there who can see the issues and just fix them not try and convince everyone the format and direction was right the fans/viewers were wrong.
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member

This nonsense really needs to stop now.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    Demographic wise it must look amazing seeing the pull they can get
    but in other ways its hurt the show. BB used to have a really loyal fanbase now a summer series gets low numbers the weather gets the blame :D

If people aren't connected to HM's no way will they spend money supporting them

since Jeff ford its been a process of telling older viewers if you don't like it go away
    that for a commercial TV channel seems crazy.

for a series final not even get close to 2 million is just damning I don't care what spin is used that must have impacted on the number of votes cast.

It's a real shame they are hell bent on turning away older viewers that have been watching for the past 14yrs.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I think voting numbers are pretty small now so organised multi voting campaigns for one hm are more likely to succeed particularly if betting I involved. If I'd put £1000 on Helen to win when she was say 50/1 I'd have been happy to spend a few grand voting for her in the final. I suspect a similar thing happened when Winston was evicted.