Who Reported Gary to the Police

JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm assuming because she is the one who is quoted in the article that it was Dee. If so, isn't that taking spite and bad sportmanship a bit far :o

Comments

• Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously?

I don't read the star but surely to goodness, their reaching all new heights of ridiculousness now.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For what ? I can be bothered to read the star. Who does she think she is crazy.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she has said it.

I don't believe the 'motherly' crap about running in and getting her Daughter out. Her Daughter was witness to the lowlife who paraded in and out of her house on a daily basis to see Mamma Dee, without as much as a blink of an eye.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    For what ? I can be bothered to read the star. Who does she think she is crazy.

Here you go jp. From the article:

The Benefits Street star claimed that the pervy antics of Gary, 70, happened on many more occasions than were aired on the Channel 5 show, adding that he should face police questioning over his sleazy behaviour.

“He exposed himself to every female in the house. ”

“He has exposed himself on purpose to a lot of other young girls and some of the lads in the house. To me that’s indecent exposure,” she said in an exclusive chat with the Daily Star Online.

“If my daughter was in the house, I personally would have kicked that door down, run in, either dragged her out or beat him up. It’s absolutely disgusting."

She added: “Gary won fair play to him, but all I can say is you try living with him. He’s the most disgusting person I’ve ever come across in my life and I hope never to come across someone so disgusting ever again.”

>:(>:(
  • ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure whether he has to stay for contractual reasons but I really hope he is back in US with his family, friends and the people who actually care about him.
    The way that paper and some of his fellow housemates have portrayed him has been truly disgusting and the amount of pure vitriol directed at him has been unbelievable.
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow.

Just...wow.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cherry pip wrote: »
    Here you go jp. From the article:

The Benefits Street star claimed that the pervy antics of Gary, 70, happened on many more occasions than were aired on the Channel 5 show, adding that he should face police questioning over his sleazy behaviour.

“He exposed himself to every female in the house. ”

“He has exposed himself on purpose to a lot of other young girls antd some of the lads in the house. To me that’s indecent exposure,” she said in an exclusive chat with the Daily Star Online.

“If my daughter was in the house, I personally would have kicked that door down, run in, either dragged her out or beat him up. It’s absolutely disgusting."

She added: “Gary won fair play to him, but all I can say is you try living with him. He’s the most disgusting person I’ve ever come across in my life and I hope never to come across someone so disgusting ever again.”

>:(>:(

Anything for money. BB wouldn't allow a sex pest to stay in the house as she described it. They'd be finished.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Dee is so bitter.

the police will also have to investigate frenchy, lauren, and george, those
    3 also flashed their bits.

but it's only offensive when gary does it :confused:
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    Does anyone have any proof that Dee actually made the report to the police?
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should arrest that horrible Bitch for shairing the same oxygen people breath. The only good thing is any other opportunity she had f appearances and tv ,as well and truly gone down the pan now. Vile creature.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I couldn't stand this woman when she was in the house and I dislike her even more out of it which is unusual for me because normally when they leave and have their interviews etc. my opinion sort of softens but not with this person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Might have been Ricci.
    The letter was written in crayon and was more pictures than text ...
    allegedly
  • mamabearmamabear Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    Dee is so bitter.

the police will also have to investigate frenchy, lauren, and george, those
    3 also flashed their bits.

but it's only offensive when gary does it :confused:

I think I'm finally getting over the mental anguish of seeing Steven and What'sherface having sex on the summer season. I was so tramataused i forgot her name..oh yeah Kim wasn't it? I want them to be investigated..and I may never ever be able to be around anyone who says Open it within earshot of me.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    mamabear wrote: »
    I think I'm finally getting over the mental anguish of seeing Steven and What'sherface having sex on the summer season. I was so tramataused i forgot her name..oh yeah Kim wasn't it? I want them to be investigated..and I may never ever be able to be around anyone who says Open it within earshot of me.

.......don't remind me I had almost washed that image from my memory :o:D
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No way is Gary more disgusting than Dee's alcoholic pal Funghi.
  • mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The comments underneath this stupid article are so funny and what we are all saying on here! Nobody is fooled by this bitter and scheming nogood.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dee is an absolute disgrace. I really hope she gets some paid employment now and isn't back on benefits because of her "depression". The taxpayers of this country should not have to pay the rent, food (lots of it by the look of things), cigarettes etc bills for this woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    a lot of other young girls? How many were in there? Kellie, Frenchy, Claire, Edele, Stephanie and Lauren, who kept telling us what a young girl she was despite being 27.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But surely even the Star wouldn't quote someone saying something they didn't say. Don't they usually come up with something ambiguous like a "spokesperson" or "a source close to the show".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Dee told Rylan on BBOTS that ogling David naked made her very happy. Surely he should be prosecuted too.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dee told Rylan on BBOTS that ogling David naked made her very happy. Surely he should be prosecuted too.

She's so stupid she doesn't realise how hypocritical she sounds!
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Seeing her knobbly face and misshapen tits flopping about without a bra is also tantamount to indecent exposure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But surely even the Star wouldn't quote someone saying something they didn't say. Don't they usually come up with something ambiguous like a "spokesperson" or "a source close to the show".

Yes they do. She's directly quoted there as saying it and some of it she has said in the house too.

If the paper is lying, I'd be onto them quick smart for defamation of character. I now do believe she's said it. Lower than a snake's belly and even more venomous.
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Somebody's got naked or shown their bits in every series of BB. Did the police interview them all?