Options

Flavia & Vincent on TV - Sat 14th March

TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
Forum Member
Just a heads up that Vincent and Flavia will be appearing on Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway this Saturday, at 7pm on ITV1. Apparently they are taking part in the weekly finale which usually features Ant & Dec taking part, so I guess this might be the closest we get to seeing the Geordie duo take part in Strictly! Should be well worth a watch. :)

Comments

• Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh thanks I always watch SNT this will be a great end of show show 😊
  • Options
    FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,986
    Forum Member
    Excellent!

I saw their show Dance Til Dawn a few weeks ago - it was brilliant:)
  • Options
    Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    Can't wait for it. Always love Ant and Dec's 'End of the show, show' and think this could very well be my favourite one ;-)

I think the whole cast of Dance 'Til Dawn' (or at least some of them) are there too with Ant & Dec joining them. It should be good fun :D
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up :) . I'll make sure to catch it. Love them :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just a reminder that this is on tonight. Should be a good one :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Backstage at ITV Saturday Night Takeaway :)

https://twitter.com/itvtakeaway/status/576802439048912896
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's such a trial sitting through all this sh@t just to see V & F. Now i know why I don't watch ITV much on Saturday night.
  • Options
    *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies for my language - I'm not a big fan of Ant and Dec tbh so I only tuned in 20 mins towards the end - it was worth it to catch V & F - Ant and Dec's comic turn during the performance was ok - could have done without it but it didn't ruin it too much.

Thanks for the heads up, telling us V & F were on 😀
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Loved that :D

Brilliant from V&F and I really enjoyed the bit with Ant & Dec too. I think they are great entertainment and manage to make everything look effortless, even though you know a lot if work had gone in. Well done to all of them :D
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Dilly 1 wrote: »
    Loved that :D

Brilliant from V&F and I really enjoyed the bit with Ant & Dec too. I think they are great entertainment and manage to make everything look effortless, even though you know a lot if work had gone in. Well done to all of them :D

I enjoyed that loads. Dec can actually dance!! :D Loved the dancing and the comic bits, which I suspect are pretty hard to incorporate into a routine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tejas wrote: »
    I enjoyed that loads. Dec can actually dance!! :D Loved the dancing and the comic bits, which I suspect are pretty hard to incorporate into a routine.

They all made it look so effortless even though a lot of practice had obviously gone in. Dec was brilliant and I'm glad Flavia finally got to dance with him as I had always hoped that she would when she was in SCD :D
  • Options
    FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,986
    Forum Member
    Fabulous end of the show show. Quite impressed with dec!s dancing;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Behind The Scenes rehearsal footage with Vincent, Flavia, Ant and Dec ... :)

http://www.itv.com/saturdaynighttakeaway/behind-the-scenes/behind-the-scenes-ant-and-decs-first-tango