Options

Janet Dickinson on This Morning... a Warning!!

allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
Forum Member
✭✭
Did any of you see Janet D on TM today? I was in the gym and just managed to catch her interview.... and guess who she talked about?
Yup - the dreaded McFake. And she said all of us are filling our heads with this useless woman and more or less intimated that we were all giving her far too much publicity.
She also pointed out we should be concentrating on the better contestants and just try to put her out of our minds.
Can't remember the rest but every time I come to this forum, nearly every thread mentions the witch.
Pity - we all feel the need to slag her off and talk about her and I have an uneasy feeling she may be one contestant most of us never forget.
HOW has she managed to grab all our attention - and that of the tabloids - behaving like that?
Is anyone else up for trying to ignore her and not writing endless threads about her?
I'm going to really try hard....!!!! I am so sick of her and she simply isn't worth it.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Yeah but loved the song the played when showing gillian doing trials "i'm a maniac........" he he:D
  • Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JANICE Dickinson?
    If so, I wanted her to win two series' ago. :(
  • Options
    celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    She was the last person i wanted to win on her series .

I could nt stand her . yet i found myself nodding and agreeing with every word she said on This Morning .
  • Options
    solaresolare Posts: 11,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Satanel wrote: »
    JANICE Dickinson?
    Me too. She was a great contestant - my favourite on I'm a Celeb.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She should have won her series, but as soon as Biggins waddled into camp nobody stood a chance :(
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And you started a thread to say you are going to ignore threads about her :confused:
  • Options
    puddytatpuddytat Posts: 6,351
    Forum Member
    Satanel wrote: »
    JANICE Dickinson?

She was great, the best contestant that year, I can't even remember who won. I remember Janice though.
  • Options
    guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love to give other campmates some attention,

but we never get to see them....:mad:
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    She should have won her series, but as soon as Biggins waddled into camp nobody stood a chance :(
    So it seems. I never understood why. Janice was the star of that series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janice is brilliant. loved her in the fungle and still do
  • Options
    sparklysheilasparklysheila Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    Oh maaaan - she was the winner in my book :)
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janice 'me' 'me' 'me' 'me' 'me' ....... I'm sure she said other words when she was in the jungle, but this one was used in combo with 'I' in every sentence! Great campmate though!
  • Options
    jtnorthjtnorth Posts: 5,081
    Forum Member
    I think it's fine. Gillian may be getting a lot of attention but I've yet to get any feeling that she's building up a wave of sympathy - I don't think she'll be in till the end. Stacey's doing really well, Shaun is coming across really well, and there are several others that are quietly much more impressive than I'd have expected and have room to grow. I think that this way, Gillian can get all the attention at the beginning and when she's gone and we're down to the last few, we won't be already sick of them and they'll have the chance to peak at the best time.

Also Gillian is a powerful test for the others - much as I can't stand her and want her off as soon as possible, it does bring out a lot about the other by how they cope with her and whether they will stand up to her or coddle her.

I will be sick, obviously, if people do buy her act and keep her in till the end.