Jade plans funeral.... and hates Jordan!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member
    Soulmate9 wrote: »

We're talking about it in the other Jade thread!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    Sounds like Jade is worried that someone who is really dying of cancer (Wendy Richard) maybe nicking the cancer headlines of her.
  • Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    We're talking about it in the other Jade thread!

I might even buy OK! mag this week just to have a read. :eek: I can't believe I've admitted to that!
  • Miffy290580Miffy290580 Posts: 10,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :yawn: :yawn: I'm so sick of Jade :mad:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She could handle it a lot better and its probably just a PR stunt so we feel sorry for her. I mean look at Wendy Richards. Hers is definitely terminal, no 50-50 about it, but she kept it a secret for almost a year, came out with one statement then back to where she was. But Jade did say something quite sensible to be honest, and shown Jordan for the hypocrite she is.
    I know one celebrity that thinks it's disgusting that I'm making money from an illness... but then that same celebrity, alright Jordan, sells stories on her disabled child. Let's not forget she was on the cover of every magazine when she had cancer on her finger.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always wondered which zelebrity would sell funeral rights to OK magazine. Guess I now have the answer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    :yawn: :yawn: I'm so sick of Jade :mad:

jade mite want to do it so to make money for her children. if she dies or worry she dies she wants to get as much money to look after her children when she is gone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snakestone wrote: »
    jade mite want to do it so to make money for her children. if she dies or worry she dies she wants to get as much money to look after her children when she is gone.
    Im sure they would survive like hundreds of other children across the country who have unfortunatly lost parents.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I always wondered which zelebrity would sell funeral rights to OK magazine. Guess I now have the answer.

What do you mean funeral rights? Do you mean photos of the funeral? Those zelebrities try everything these days. I don't mind pictures from state funerals such as Diana's from 1997 (still have the newspaper articles and magazines) but I'm not too interested in "zeleb" ones like that. I guess it sounds a bit morbid though. Sorry for my rambling but I needed to get it off my chest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I might even buy OK! mag this week just to have a read. :eek: I can't believe I've admitted to that!

Don't do that - just find a really long queue in the supermarket and read the article then put it back. If sales increase with her on the front it will mean only more of her on the front of all the mags. :(
  • MurraymarMurraymar Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    meeru wrote: »
    Im sure they would survive like hundreds of other children across the country who have unfortunatly lost parents.

good point. This woman should concentrate more on her health and fighting this illness then releasing these riduculous press notices.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They still have a father, and given all Jade's property (3 houses I believe) its not as if they will be destined for the workhouse.
    Forum Member

yes but jade is not thnking of them is she? she thinks of her own children.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I doubt that very much - she's really only thinking of her own zeleb status.
    Forum Member
    Vermin wrote: »
    They still have a father, and given all Jade's property (3 houses I believe) its not as if they will be destined for the workhouse.

its not as if he has lots of money. it is natural for a parent to work hard to make sure children has enough money. jade is worry she dies then she want to make sure her kids have enough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    Jordan had cancer of the finger? :confused:
    Forum Member

Read below
    Vermin wrote: »
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,500
    Forum Member
    summerain wrote: »
    Jordan had cancer of the finger? :confused:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2185943.stm

It was widely reported at the time. Even I knew and I don't really read papers or mags.

Edited to add: Not that you should know but there was a lot of coverage at the time. My post sounds a bit harsh, it wasn't meant to.
    Forum Member
    its not as if he has lots of money. it is natural for a parent to work hard to make sure children has enough money. jade is worry she dies then she want to make sure her kids have enough.

3 expensive houses isn't enough? Money from books, perfume, whoring yourself to the media isn't enough? It's a heck of a lot more than some people have who end up in the same situation
    Forum Member
    3 expensive houses isn't enough? Money from books, perfume, whoring yourself to the media isn't enough? It's a heck of a lot more than some people have who end up in the same situation

it has to look after them for whole life, there is 2 of them. if i was parent i to keep working to make sure my kids have enough if i am going to die soon. sometimes you to hard on jade.
    Forum Member
    www.myspace.com/katie_2005

jordan my space page
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it has to look after them for whole life, there is 2 of them. if i was parent i to keep working to make sure my kids have enough if i am going to die soon. sometimes you to hard on jade.
    Ive just had a really silly thought, they could get a job :yawn:
    and, Jade doesn't exactly work does she? talking to a reporter and holding a bottle of perfume in front of a camera etc is hardly a 9 to 5 is it.
    Forum Member

So everyone should suffer? So what if Jade is making money. Also we do not know how much money Jade has. Unless you have links or know her bank manager.
    Forum Member

People do buy these mags because Jade sells, its annoying to some but she does or she wouldn't be featured.
    Forum Member
    Ive just had a really silly thought, they could get a job :yawn:
    and, Jade doesn't exactly work does she? talking to a reporter and holding a bottle of perfume in front of a camera etc is hardly a 9 to 5 is it.

lol jades kids cannot get a job at 3 and 4 years old!

jade is earning money, mite not be your idea of work but she earns and she provide for her family.