Options

The Vile Mrs O "attacks" Kidman

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pharoah wrote: »
    Typical of the old hag. The only time she has something to say is when she is slagging someone else off. GO AWAY. No one cares :yawn:

or that's all hate filled rags like that want to print?

Having seen some of Sharon's live interviews and then how they've been reported later (I'm thinking especially about the Graham Norton stuff about Danni Minogue last year) the papers do tend to blow it all out of proportion and make her out to be much much worse than she ever was.
  • Options
    SiebenburgenSiebenburgen Posts: 3,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone with an IQ over 15 wont take what that old hag Osbourne says seriously. She is so up herself she has lost all grasp on reality [what we sane people call reality anyway]. Nicole Kidman is a more classy lady and extremely elegant with her dress sense than that trashy tramp Osbourne could ever hope to be. That and she has a better onscreen presense than Osbourne. I know which woman I would take... and it is't Osbourne. Sharon Osbourne is tate and lyle [vile] she has a gutter mouth and knows no end to her ranting. Shazza can only produce ogres for kids, Nicole however has better genes and should be able to produce better looking kids than Shazza the tramp can. If Shazza keeps up her ranting I will set Bruce Dickinson on her and he will slap her down to reality ONCE AGAIN ;)
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    floopy123 wrote: »
    You should be able to tell if Nicole Kidman has used botox. If you do a Google Image search on her - look for photos when she was much younger - when she was in Dead Calm (1989). Here:

http://www.independentcritics.com/images/dead%20calm%20SPLASH.jpg

No wrinkles on her forehead. That would suggest she doesn't use boxtox on her forehead.

Hmmm... it's possible she was born with a wrinkle-free forehead. It would appear so. She should count herself lucky. Most people have natural forehead wrinkles, even young children! She doesn't seem to have any so Sharon Osbourne might be making a fool of herself. I think Osbourne says these things just for the attention. She's not on the X Factor anymore so she's missing the attention!

Don't you think Nicole Kidman had beautiful hair in Dead Calm? Lovely. A natural red-head.

Nice post, floopy, but unfortunately, that picture of Nicole was taken when she was very young. The big, bright, shiny, spammy forehead that she has now is indicative of botox, not luck!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GerriP wrote: »

Having seen some of Sharon's live interviews and then how they've been reported later (I'm thinking especially about the Graham Norton stuff about Danni Minogue last year) the papers do tend to blow it all out of proportion and make her out to be much much worse than she ever was.

That may well be but the vile Mrs O has shown herself up on televison many times. She's also admitted to sending her poop out in Tiffany boxes to those she doesn't like..... .... vile cretin.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs O is just a foul-mouthed old nut. She's still bitter and twisted after leaving The X Factor.

These TV interviews always give away her real persona, i.e. nasty, spiteful and vindictive - and it's usually regarding other women's looks.
  • Options
    lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GerriP wrote: »

I agree with this. Sharon makes a great chat show guest. She can be very funny. The papers take one line, and make it into something it's not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    floopy123 wrote: »
    You should be able to tell if Nicole Kidman has used botox. If you do a Google Image search on her - look for photos when she was much younger - when she was in Dead Calm (1989). Here:

http://www.independentcritics.com/images/dead%20calm%20SPLASH.jpg

No wrinkles on her forehead. That would suggest she doesn't use boxtox on her forehead.

Hmmm... it's possible she was born with a wrinkle-free forehead. It would appear so. She should count herself lucky. Most people have natural forehead wrinkles, even young children! She doesn't seem to have any so Sharon Osbourne might be making a fool of herself. I think Osbourne says these things just for the attention. She's not on the X Factor anymore so she's missing the attention!

Don't you think Nicole Kidman had beautiful hair in Dead Calm? Lovely. A natural red-head.
    Nicole does have a wrinkle free brow but I noticed she has wrinkles along her nose. Botox stops wrinkles in one place but nature makes them appear elsewhere.:cool: Nicole is an actress but she can no longer use her face to emote so has to resort to an intense gaze whenever she wants to show heightened emotion.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    Nicole hasn't had a natural expression in any of her recent movies/photographs and I do remember when she was a lot younger and her hairline was a lot lower. She has naturally curly, bright red and very strong hair and like a lot of people with that kind of hair, including many oriental folk with a similar texture of hair although not usually curly, have a very low hairline and a short forehead.

She's ruined her hair by lightening it and yesterday when my son had E! channel on some ridiculous Entertainment Tonight cretin described her as being a typical natural blonde! I thought wtf? She had bright red hair as a child and a young adult and the few pictures I have seen of her baby, the child also has smatterings of red hair as well.

The fact is that her hair is now weak from the constant straightening and treatments, she is getting older so there is a natural thinning of the hairline and this has left her with a 'slaphead' look to her. This naturally makes her forehead more obvious. Had her hair remained over that area she probably could have had botox and nobody would have noticed. However since her hairline has eroded away we are left with a massive shiny forehead that blinds anyone looking at her.

Much as I don't really like Sharon, I think she has it right. Kidman has had botox, she can hardly lift her mouth into a smile and the normal laughter creases are non existent, which is not normal.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole is telling the truth.

(Assuming botox injections aren't classed as surgery!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jezebeth wrote: »
    Nicole hasn't had a natural expression in any of her recent movies/photographs and I do remember when she was a lot younger and her hairline was a lot lower. She has naturally curly, bright red and very strong hair and like a lot of people with that kind of hair, including many oriental folk with a similar texture of hair although not usually curly, have a very low hairline and a short forehead.

She's ruined her hair by lightening it and yesterday when my son had E! channel on some ridiculous Entertainment Tonight cretin described her as being a typical natural blonde! I thought wtf? She had bright red hair as a child and a young adult and the few pictures I have seen of her baby, the child also has smatterings of red hair as well.

The fact is that her hair is now weak from the constant straightening and treatments, she is getting older so there is a natural thinning of the hairline and this has left her with a 'slaphead' look to her. This naturally makes her forehead more obvious. Had her hair remained over that area she probably could have had botox and nobody would have noticed. However since her hairline has eroded away we are left with a massive shiny forehead that blinds anyone looking at her.

Much as I don't really like Sharon, I think she has it right. Kidman has had botox, she can hardly lift her mouth into a smile and the normal laughter creases are non existent, which is not normal.

Hello Stranger! I hope you're better now and back for good. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    Love the photo of her in that link, not the most flattering is it? :D

How is it any of her business if other celebs have had plastic surgery? If they admit it, then what, who cares? How is it going to affect her life in any way, shape or form?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    I love Sharon, she's down to earth and hilarious :D

Can't see anything that wrong with what she said to be honest
    I love Sharon too. She's only saying what most people think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    Hello Stranger! I hope you're better now and back for good. :)

Well hi there and yes I am a lot better now. Unfortunately I got diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and I became very ill because they put me on medication which disagreed with me. Stupid medics!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Mrs O is just a foul-mouthed old nut. She's still bitter and twisted after leaving The X Factor.

These TV interviews always give away her real persona, i.e. nasty, spiteful and vindictive - and it's usually regarding other women's looks.
    ITA, she is just a vile, silly old cow, I wish she's just sod off. I'm just so glad she's off the X-Factor. I use to like her in the early days (Osbournes, first year of X-Factor), but she's just gotten worst over the years. So Nicole Kidman has had botox, big friggin deal. The thing that p*sses me off about Sharon is she's had sh*t loads of botox over the years, plus a facelift, nose job, lipo, gastric band etc... but now that she's claims she no longer does that stuff, she's some how superior? Hopefully her new variety show on Fox will bomb massively and that'll be the end of her (well I can hope).
  • Options
    QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Before Mrs O had her plastic surgery, didn't she look an awful lot like Jabba the Hut??? At least Nicole is a natural beauty. Shazza was just a slob.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon needs to fall back! It's none of her or anyone elses buisness if Nicole denies she's had surgery. As if she can help the size of her forehead anymore than Sharon can help her square jaw.

The truth is Sharon is nothing more than a mean untalented bitter jealous old woman who is desperate for the attention.

I so agree.

I hate the way that because 'she says what she thinks' this has somehow made her someone to admire.

People that 'say what they think' (ie the Jordans, Jades, and Kerrys of this world) with no thought or care for others are actually the worst sort of people and often just come across as thoughtless, nasty, mean spirited and bitter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Before Mrs O had her plastic surgery, didn't she look an awful lot like Jabba the Hut??? At least Nicole is a natural beauty. Shazza was just a slob.

It's true that Nicole has overdone the botox, which is a shame as she had naturally good looks which did not need such a dramatic overhaul.

The same cannot be said of Mrs O, who has had a serious amount of work done but was never even remotely attractive in the first place.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole was a natural beauty when she was still a redhead without the botox, but Sharon was always plain and frumpy..even skinny with all that surgery she was not really attractive looking, so she really can't comment on other peoples looks.
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, that Mrs. O. I thought you meant Mrs. Overall from Acorn Antiques.

Cup of tea, Miss Babs?
  • Options
    QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Shazza looked the way she did, who could blame Ozzy for trying to kill her :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Now her youngest daughter's taken that title!

When Shazza looked the way she did, who could blame Ozzy for trying to kill her :D

:D:D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Back in the days when Ozzy was better looking than she was. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    I'm 35 and I haven't got any forehead wrinkles.
    People have asked me if I've had botox ( I haven't and wouldn't ) and have also asked me if I've had a boob job
    ( my large boobs were in a push up bra at the time ! )
    I've never had surgery.
    It's possible Nicole has never had botox. Expensive facials, top of the range wrinkle creams and good genes could be all she's doing. Anyone seen a photo of her Mum ? Maybe she takes after her...
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meljduk wrote: »
    People have asked me if I've had botox ( I haven't and wouldn't ) and have also asked me if I've had a boob job
    I've never had surgery.
    It's possible Nicole has never had botox. Expensive facials, top of the range wrinkle creams and good genes could be all she's doing. Anyone seen a photo of her Mum ? Maybe she takes after her...

It is possible to have a forehead without any wrinkles, but it's not possible to have wrinkles and then later it disappeared ;)
    It's easy to spot botox because you get a large visable vain in the part that is botoxed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Meljduk wrote: »
    I've never had surgery.

Nicole has most definitely had botox. There's no point her denying it.... she's also had cheek implants by the looks of things.