Crowdsurge booking wrong convention date

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
Forum Member
I'm not playing a disability card here, but my daughter is Autistic. Good at IT. She's only just got internet at her mums 2 months ago, so in August she asked me to book for the Dr Who convention at Excel for Sat 23rd Nov. I did this, but didn't realise I hadn't got a confirmation email from the ticket agency Crowdsurge until last week. The tickets had only just arrived. I searched my mail to find no confirmation, but an email saying my daughter could book extras, and it said 22nd Nov, not 23rd. I logged in and found a confirmation in the account itself. Apparently Crowdsurge are notorious for not sending confirmation mail out. I got my daughter to check the tickets..... 22nd. She'd now got internet/wi-fi and had ordered a T-shirt and Tardis Pic for 23rd, plus arranged a carers ticket for 23rd.
If confirmation had been sent it would have been sorted by now. Virgin Trains tickets had been booked in advance for the 23rd at the ultra cheap rates. New ones for 22nd would have cost £570.00 which her mum couldn't afford. Crowdsurge were unhelpful, and said no refunds or exchanges but after telling her mum a carers ticket for 22nd would be at Excel box office, emailed me an e ticket as it was my email address on the original booking. Her mum says they were unhelpful. What puzzles me is this. All three days were sold out. So if they could change the carers ticket to an E ticket for another day, why not change my daughters ticket for a Saturday E-ticket? The BBC weren't helpful. The complaints dept gave me a number for BBC Worldwide (which was answered by an automated menu as BBC worldwide) yet the assistant said it was BBC switchboard not BBC Worldwide and connected me to same complaints guy I's spoke to before, who passed me back to the woman at Worldwide who said she was BBC switchboard not Worldwide and that I had to google BBC Worldwide complaints and complain online. Seriously cheesed off by it.
I need to know how many others have had this happen to them. Judging by Beeb's runaround, I'd guess I'm one of many. Any help and suggestions are appreciated, and if there's a lot of us, lets get a group together. all I want is a refund of entry and train tickets and Photo, plus T-shirt mailing out. Do you thing I'm being reasonable?