EE Kim and Ray

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 394
Forum Member
Is anyone loving them as much as me? I think they have potential to be great, I've not been all that interested in the show of recent months but these two are making it enjoyable and are adding a bit of humour :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray is a good looking man, with an amazing body and seems to have a nice dress sense. How he ends up with the like of Bianca or Kim is beyond me.

Kim is just ridiculous. She's overweight, has a limp, wears ridiculous wigs, riciculous makeup and ridiculous clothes. she's also a drunk.
  • Adrian gracieAdrian gracie Posts: 1,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she brings him down to be frank, I would prefer the character to share more scenes with other woman like tanya, kat or denise even
  • Martha LoganMartha Logan Posts: 530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Kim. One of the best characters in it and Ray looks promising.
  • LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they have the potential to be a very strong couple and they both seem quite feisty so i think they make a good match :)
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I prefer Single Kim :p
  • gingellegingelle Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    I love Kim she is so funny and always keen to jump in to help,even when not wanted!
  • Martha LoganMartha Logan Posts: 530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gingelle wrote: »
    I love Kim she is so funny and always keen to jump in to help,even when not wanted!

My favourite Kim scene was the one were Ray bumped into her and she walked away with this confused and awkward look on her face!