Options

I can't believe X Could Win this! [Spoiler]

Comments

• Options
    yenstonyenston Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've completely changed my mind about her. Thought she was bland and boring to start with but she's really upped her game in the last few weeks. Hope she wins now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    i'm surprised! i thought she would have been the overwhelming favourite to win from the start because shes in girls aloud etc etc
  • Options
    madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    In fairness to Nicola its Cheryl they're showing Nicola just happens to be in the shot to. And quite honestly I never get bored of seeing Miss Cole.[/QUOTE]

Unless your a toilet attendant with lollipops!![/QUOTE]

:D:D:D
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barley wrote: »
    I don't want the blandest member of Girls Aloud to win this.

Why are they overmarking her??

Two perfect scores for two mistake ridden routines to put her at the top of the leaderboard. We'll know, even if she wins this, she was unpopular with most people, and that's why they overmarked her.

She's pretty and has one of the best voices in GA and I don't think her performances were mistake ridden.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think she's the most bland member of Girl's Aloud, I think she's lovely. She's been lucky to have Pasha I'll give you that but she's a great dancer so I'd have no problem with her winning.
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she's the most bland member of Girl's Aloud, I think she's lovely. She's been lucky to have Pasha I'll give you that but she's a great dancer so I'd have no problem with her winning.

I agree with everything you say madetomeasure Kimberley is lovely and does deserve to win.
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get real! She's the only celeb to receive two perfect scores this season and there's an obvious reason for that - the quality of her dancing. I get that people might not want her to win because she's is seen as the most boring member of a manufactured girl band but that's about something else and not the quality of her dancing during the past two weeks in particular.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get real! She's the only celeb to receive two perfect scores this season and there's an obvious reason for that - the quality of her dancing. I get that people might not want her to win because she's is seen as the most boring member of a manufactured girl band but that's about something else and not the quality of her dancing during the past two weeks in particular.

Hip.hip.......hooray.... for you.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    I agree with everything you say madetomeasure Kimberley is lovely and does deserve to win.

If anything Terry, she's the most likeable of the group as far as I'm concerned. I do find her voice irritating though ;)
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am in the wanting Kimberley to win group now after finding her rather bland and dull in the first few weeks. Being in the dance off gave her a kick up the backside and since then she has been on the up and up. Still think Louis will pip her to the post but you just never know where the eliminated couples votes are going to go.
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barley wrote: »
    I don't want the blandest member of Girls Aloud to win this.

Why are they overmarking her??

Two perfect scores for two mistake ridden routines to put her at the top of the leaderboard. We'll know, even if she wins this, she was unpopular with most people, and that's why they overmarked her.

I don't think she is the blandest member of Girls Aloud (I think that's Nadine), and she's been my favourite of them since Popstars.

They're overmarking her in your opinion, not in mine. I think she fully deserved the scores she got last night, while others were overmarked (I think Louis has been consistently overmarked, and the less said about Lisa, the better).

And the bit in bold in your post is just ridiculous - she won't be unpopular if she wins as she'll have won a popular vote! :rolleyes:
    Phebes4361 wrote: »
    I think she thinks she's won.

What a ridiculous statement! I haven't seen anything to suggest that at all, never mind that no-one can think they've won because no-one has yet! If you're going to make such assertions, at least provide some evidence for it!
  • Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind a Kimberley, Dani or Louis win.
  • Options
    daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    I don't think she is the blandest member of Girls Aloud (I think that's Nadine), and she's been my favourite of them since Popstars.

They're overmarking her in your opinion, not in mine. I think she fully deserved the scores she got last night, while others were overmarked (I think Louis has been consistently overmarked, and the less said about Lisa, the better).

And the bit in bold in your post is just ridiculous - she won't be unpopular if she wins as she'll have won a popular vote! :rolleyes:

What a ridiculous statement! I haven't seen anything to suggest that at all, never mind that no-one can think they've won because no-one has yet! If you're going to make such assertions, at least provide some evidence for it!

:confused: I get that you don't like him but do you really think that he has been over marked every week, as the BIB implies?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    yenston wrote: »
    I've completely changed my mind about her. Thought she was bland and boring to start with but she's really upped her game in the last few weeks. Hope she wins now.

This is kind of where my heads at. I have willed Louis to the final but there's something missing and he just can't seem to make that final step where as Kimberley has. She's certainly won me over I have to say.
  • Options
    NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,152
    Forum Member

I think Louis has been undermarked and over-criticised most of the time.
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused: I get that you don't like him but do you really think that he has been over marked every week, as the BIB implies?

Not every week, but certainly for the last few. I thought the Tango/Rumba fusion was very messy and wildly overrated, and if anyone else had danced that Jive last night (apart from Lisa) they would have got 6s at best. The Charleston was good but not worthy of a 10

That's not to say the girls haven't been overmarked, they all have at various points, but what I'm trying to say is that I don't understand the idea that Louis has been consistently undermarked. I rarely agree with Craig anymore but for me he's been right about Louis for the most part.

It's all just my opinion, of course, and I love Flavia so would be happy for her if she won, I just don't think Louis is the best dancer this year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    I think Louis has been undermarked and over-criticised most of the time.

i never understood why either, since he is the least experienced of them all and doesnt come from a 'performance, acting, musical etc' background unlike the others.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trac wrote: »
    i never understood why either, since he is the least experienced of them all and doesnt come from a 'performance, acting, musical etc' background unlike the others.

That alone should be used as a measure of the progress he has made. But Craig just keeps on being over critical when it comes to Louis. I would have walked. Goes to show how committed he is.
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This argument centres on the fact that Kimberley (and indeed Louis has been brought in) could win, and neither of them are the best dancer.

The best dancer is Denise, but nobody likes her because she's had help towards being the best dancer (the fact so has Kimberley, and Dani is going into musical theatre now she's finished working on Tracy Beaker, has been wistfully ignored by many anti-DVO fans)
    The fact that Denise probably won't win means that someone who isn't the best dancer will! I just don't like the judges insisting Kimberley is the best dancer when neither dance in truth was worth 40 :/
  • Options
    millie3millie3 Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Kimberley has become the best dancer in the last few weeks even though my favourite is Louis. I don't think she has been over marked at all and if either of these 2 win with the other second and Dani third I shall be happy.
  • Options
    morrisleemorrislee Posts: 1,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a nasty lot some are ..I think she has come across as a lovely down to earth girl despite being in Girls aloud she is accomplished on her own ..plus she has done great with the dancing ..love to watch her and Pasha ..Good luck Kimberley
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    millie3 wrote: »
    I think Kimberley has become the best dancer in the last few weeks even though my favourite is Louis. I don't think she has been over marked at all and if either of these 2 win with the other second and Dani third I shall be happy.

Agree totally:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damahepa wrote: »
    This argument centres on the fact that Kimberley (and indeed Louis has been brought in) could win, and neither of them are the best dancer.

The best dancer is Denise, but nobody likes her because she's had help towards being the best dancer (the fact so has Kimberley, and Dani is going into musical theatre now she's finished working on Tracy Beaker, has been wistfully ignored by many anti-DVO fans)
    The fact that Denise probably won't win means that someone who isn't the best dancer will! I just don't like the judges insisting Kimberley is the best dancer when neither dance in truth was worth 40 :/

That is your opinion she is as good as Denise
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    morrislee wrote: »
    That is your opinion she is as good as Denise

As that is yours, and last night I thought Denise really stepped it up. I find it disappointing that she found herself in the bottom 2, because in spite of her faults, of which there are many, I really got the feeling she really wanted it, and really worked hard for it this week. Not to say noone else did, that would be absurd, but I think she really went hell for leather, and it didn't pay off.

Just to put it out there, in an ideal world my top 2 would be Dani and Louis, but Denise has grown on me. I think she deserves better. Kimberley again isn't bad but I thought her 34 scores were a fair reflection of her level, whilst 40 is pushing it slightly :/
  • Options
    hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Kimberely will win even though I love Louis to win I think now he has no chance of winning next week.