World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXIII (Spoilers)

Comments

• ICT User 77ICT User 77 Posts: 11,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah. The Demon Kane is in the match.

YES!! Reigns!

HOO-AHH!!
  • PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    AWOOGA!!!!

I mean HOO-AHH!!!!
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good go home Raw ready for Sunday :)

That flew by tonight

7.5/10
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,981
    Forum Member
    Happy to say what a very, very strong Raw that was for me :)
  • FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that killed Kane's heat pretty quickly. :D

I guess Kane is there to help Orton and HHH runs in to stop Roman.

Good show tonight. Flagged a little towards the end but there were lots of good segments and everything had a purpose. Nice chat again too.
    8/10 show.
  • ICT User 77ICT User 77 Posts: 11,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great Raw. Nice to see Reigns on top.

Great chat as always. As always special thanks to my tag partner Panda Santana, my fellow DS HOFer Hollie and to Gifmaster Raj for the awesome Bray gifs. lol

Thanks to everyone else too.

See you on the thread.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See y'all on Sunday as we head into a Box Office PPV and best of luck with predictions
    Forum Member
    I actually prefer Kane without the mask. He can never recreate what he had when he first had the mask and he worked well when he went bald.
    richie4eva wrote: »
    See y'all on Sunday as we head into a Box Office PPV and best of luck with predictions

I thought it was on Sky Sports? :confused:
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well I enjoyed this weeks Raw:

- BNB Retained.
    - Glad Ambrose and BNB are in the MITB.
    - Paige was on commentary.
    - Saw Renee three times.
    - Saw Lana twice.

Shame there was no Summer Rae though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually prefer Kane without the mask. He can never recreate what he had when he first had the mask and he worked well when he went bald.

Nope. Sure we got Payback for free last month.
    Forum Member
    FMKK wrote: »
    Nope. Sure we got Payback for free last month.

I thought there was going to be 3 PPV free in a row. Oh well doesn't matter I'll still watch.
  • guttridgeguttridge Posts: 1,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi folks what did you think of silvervision when it was running ? Did you think they did a good job ? The thing I like about them was that there VHS and DVDs were at good prices . Did anyone have any problems with them ?
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    guttridge wrote: »
    Hi folks what did you think of silvervision when it was running ? Did you think they did a good job ? The thing I like about them was that there VHS and DVDs were at good prices . Did anyone have any problems with them ?

I loved Silvervision. Delivery times were always very quick and there were always some good deals on offer. Towards the end when they had their mass selloff, I picked up a load of DVD's at really cheap prices.

There are only 3 Sky Sports PPV's this year instead of the normal 4 for some reason. The new deal doesn't start until January 2015, so I have no idea why Sky have added an extra one to Box Office this year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Sivervision exist purely to sell WWE DVDs?
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    Did Sivervision exist purely to sell WWE DVDs?

Silvervision only sold WWE DVD's, but I think the company that owned Silvervision had a site which sold other DVD's.
    Forum Member

They were awesome! Fast and the service was ace! Plus everything had a minty fresh feel to it when the orders arrived. :D

The next WWE game has some stiff competition when it comes to amazing glitches.
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New video on the WWE youtube channel, Enter Ambrose - Raw Fallout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n47fv1wAqw

:)

Another good promo by Dean Ambrose.
  • guttridgeguttridge Posts: 1,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a good Q folks , what do you think was the worst male match in the last five years ?
    Forum Member
    Here is a good Q folks , what do you think was the worst male match in the last five years ?

Anything involving Michael Cole.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything involving Michael Cole.

I agree with Panda but if I had to choose another match I would say John Cena v John Laurinaitis at Over The Limit 2012.
  • tony321tony321 Posts: 10,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MITB lining up to be a good show, things are beginning to pick up after a poor couple of months.

I guess after last nights performance by Stephanie that the anti bullying campaign is over ?
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,981
    Forum Member
    Don't know if it's been mentioned before but Stepanie and Trip have launched the personally funded "Connor's Cure" in honour of Connor Michalek, the young boy seen in that Daniel Bryan video.

Donations are also welcome at www.givetochildrens.org/CONNORSCURE which will provide funds for pediatric brain and spinal cancer research and medical care for the children and their families.

Also just read that Zeb Colter has been fighting for, and has helped to pass, a new law in Tennessee named after his granddaughter Amelia who was killed in a car crash in 2012.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://youtu.be/ou9-YoRllbU?t=6m58s
  • Sargeant80Sargeant80 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't watch it live but have caught up.

Didn't like the Stephanie/Vickie mud pit thing at all. It was like going back to the bad old days and spoilt what would have been a decent raw.

I know I go on about Nikki Bella but women's wrestling will never be respected until these type of things are in the dark ages where they belong.
  • Raj_91Raj_91 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Silvervision. Delivery times were always very quick and there were always some good deals on offer. Towards the end when they had their mass selloff, I picked up a load of DVD's at really cheap prices.
    They were awesome! Fast and the service was ace! Plus everything had a minty fresh feel to it when the orders arrived. :D

Agreed, Silver Vision were awesome! I did have a few issues where whenever I would order a digipack set it would arrive a little damaged but nothing major. Fast delivery and great prices.

Too bad WWE's and Silver Vision's relationship ended. I agree that the big sale before closing down was so great, I bought so many blu-rays, I had to force myself to not go back on the website and avoid the sales haha. :D

Lmao! That is awesome! :D
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    New video on the WWE youtube channel, Enter Ambrose - Raw Fallout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n47fv1wAqw

:)

Another good promo by Dean Ambrose.

Haha, that was awesome! Dean is great!

I enjoyed Raw, it was awesome seeing Vickie stand up to Stephanie! How awesome was it hearing Eddies theme on Raw again, it's nice to see Vickie leave with her getting revenge on Steph and her head held high. That poor ref though lol.
    Harper's and Rowan's new theme is awesome! I like it. I hope they win the title's.
    During the Naomi and Fox match, Cameron was really annoying haha. I sensed JBL getting a little pissed off and it looked like Cole was going to lose it and start shooting lol.

It was really cool seeing RVD and Seth compete, RVD is the man and Seth is awesome! I can't wait for the matches between Ambrose and Rollins. Both are awesome! Barrett and Dolph had a great match, I was hoping Dolph would win though. Nice to see Swagger pick up a victory, I think he's underrated. I feel sorry for Sandow but his different persona's every week make me laugh haha. What was with Big E's promo? "We...HAH...will not be defeated...HAH...we...HAH...will not be stopped..HAH" :confused:

Pretty decent Main Event, it's odd seeing Bray team up with others apart from Rowan and Harper. I was hoping Kane would end Raw but Roman got that spear in.

THE STREAK LIVES! THE STREAK LIVES! 9-BO. BOLIEVEEE! :D. And where is El Torito? Still recovering from the tail incident? :(
This discussion has been closed.