Options

The Public's Favourite Housmate Could Go in this Armageddon Twist

jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's like Russian Roulette anyone could get kicked out of the house without the public getting a say or to vote on it .

Comments

• Options
    SuesSues Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    It's like Russian Roulette anyone could get kicked out of the house without the public getting a say or to vote on it .

Is Helen included in this or does she still have immunity?
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »

maybe they could play real Russian Roulete, and only load Winstons's revolver? :cool:
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whether its a favourite or even Helen. Its an unfair twist.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    maybe they could play real Russian Roulete, and only load Winstons's revolver? :cool:
    ... seeing as Steven's already shot his load :o

I'll get my coat :cool:
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm behind as usual. What's this all about???
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just don't believe they are truly going to evict one person based purely on what the housemates say.

The potential for viewer backlash would be too great.
  • Options
    Don_RecardoDon_Recardo Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »

Better yet , load all the revolvers
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm behind as usual. What's this all about???

The rumour is next Monday face to face nominations and the housemate with the most nominations will be automatically evicted for good. No public vote.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    ... seeing as Steven's already shot his load :o

I'll get my coat :cool:

no need to get your coat yet, stay a while and we can watch Steven wash his slug tracks :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Better yet , load all the revolvers

Winston might clock on though when Marks brains splatter his face, or maybe not?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    Whether its a favourite or even Helen. Its an unfair twist.

Very true, I'm scared Christopher will go as they ALWAYS nominate him as being the easy option because he won't kick off about it, and face to face they are ALL bound to nominate him :(
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I can't see it going that way there may be a quick eviction though with phone lines only open for 30 mins or something
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The rumour is next Monday face to face nominations and the housemate with the most nominations will be automatically evicted for good. No public vote.

Och that's rubbish. What happened to "You decide". There's been very little of that this year.:(
  • Options
    GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That sounds a bit pointless. If it was the housemate with the least nominations that got the chop they might be on to something (paranoia would go through the roof) but as it is ...
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see it going that way there may be a quick eviction though with phone lines only open for 30 mins or something
    Evictions are all about making money, I cannot see them losing an opportunity to make some.

I am a Tellymix doubter I'm afraid, they aren't official BB so I am waiting to see what does happen next week, although I know it seems to be being taken as the gospel truth.
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does seem like a very strange way to decide an eviction and it would be universally unpopular.

Even if it was Helen who went it would be unpopular because i think people want the ability to actually vote her out. If it was someone popular it would be even more unpopular.

Although if it was Marlon i am not sure there would be a wealth of feeling about it being unfair on Marlon... cos does he stir any emotion in anyone? However i still think that people would dislike the actual manner of the eviction.

Very poor decision from production if they go through with this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That sounds a bit pointless. If it was the housemate with the least nominations that got the chop they might be on to something (paranoia would go through the roof) but as it is ...

Yes good idea, Mark or Steven evicted
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Evictions are all about making money, I cannot see them losing an opportunity to make some.

I am a Tellymix doubter I'm afraid, they aren't official BB so I am waiting to see what does happen next week, although I know it seems to be being taken as the gospel truth.

I'd prefer to hear it through an official link too, although I've heard it said that Tellymix have been quite accurate this series. The media seems to be reporting the same stories, so some level of truth in it I suppose.

The eviction process, if true, and just chucking someone out? Surely that goes against everything BB is all about? Making revenue etc?
  • Options
    sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where has this rumour come from? It's a bloody awful idea and I hope it's not true >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sofieellis wrote: »
    Where has this rumour come from? It's a bloody awful idea and I hope it's not true >:(

Yes I agree. I'm not liking the sound of this whole Armageddon week at all. It will be even more conflict for sure.
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    If this happens it's got to be to a secret house or something as it would cause backlash if this was to happen
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Och that's rubbish. What happened to "You decide". There's been very little of that this year.:(

But lines/poll might open tonight to vote for which housemates are up then its a choice between them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    adamski94 wrote: »
    But lines/poll might open tonight to vote for which housemates are up then its a choice between them

Yes that's a possibility.
  • Options
    Nocturnal MumNocturnal Mum Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How accurate is Tellymix usually?
    If I knew it was true I'd vote Jale tonight because the housemates will go for Ashleigh in face to face noms. If she isn't there on Monday we'll probably lose Chris or Christopher :(
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How accurate is Tellymix usually?
    If I knew it was true I'd vote Jale tonight because the housemates will go for Ashleigh in face to face noms. If she isn't there on Monday we'll probably lose Chris or Christopher :(

Ash had close to 80% last week and we know what happened