EastEnders - Danielle's Death (Who Do You Blame?)

Comments

• JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they all share the blame. Janine was driving too fast. Archie's lying to Ronnie and Danielle, Ronnie for being so cold and for trusting Archie so quickly..and lastly Danielle herself. She should have told her months ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Janine was driving to fast.
  • EdwardPEdwardP Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did Janine just stand there when Ronnie begged her to go for help?
  • Arcane2Arcane2 Posts: 13,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The people that invented cars.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,171
    Forum Member
    Everyone in part;
    Janine - she drove the damn car!
    Jack - for mainpulating Janine to get her in that mood
    Pat and family - for rilling Janine up
    Archie - overall he controlled the whole thing!
    Ronnie - treating Danielle badly and not believing her for goodness sake Danielle knew wayyy to much in that convo and she dismissed her!
    Roxy - for bringing Archie back in.

Anyone I forgot? :D
  • Arcane2Arcane2 Posts: 13,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone in part;
    Ronnie - treating Danielle badly and not believing her for goodness sake Danielle knew wayyy to much in that convo and she dismissed her!

Peggy for marrying the manipulative tosser.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone in part;

you forgot danielle for stupidly not moving and stading in the road like a fool when she could have moved.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    Everyone in part;

Darren for smashing the sign :D
  • EdwardPEdwardP Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That helps, really it does!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    If danielle had told Ronnie 7 months prior, the letter proclaiming Danielle's death would not have been delivered, maybe Ronnie would have been with Jack, so Janine couldnt have scammed the car lot of him, Ronnie's dad would never have got so close to Ronnie. There are many things that probably would have never happened if Danielle stopped giving us that gormless look and actually spoke to her mum, and told her the truth.
    Oh well, no more gormless looks :)

edit: i forgot Sean would have probably have still been there too.....i miss him, and noone would have known the paternity of baby Amy
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Janine obviously....another Butcher butcher! I do think they could have got the alleged speed across better by using a bit of slow mo or faster cuts...the way it was shown Danielle could have just gone...oh car...takes a step off the road.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eboni wrote: »
    If danielle had told Ronnie 7 months prior, the letter proclaiming Danielle's death would not have been delivered, maybe Ronnie would have been with Jack, so Janine couldnt have scammed the car lot of him, Ronnie's dad would never have got so close to Ronnie. There are many things that probably would have never happened if Danielle stopped giving us that gormless look and actually spoke to her mum, and told her the truth.
    Oh well, no more gormless looks :)

well said

you could go down so may diffrent rountes of how it could have or not have been avoided.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the fact that there were all these different factors which led to her death... You could also include Ian, if he had got the food out on time, then Stacey wouldn't have left the pub and could have verified Danielle's story in front of everyone!

Anyway, absolutely fantastic episode!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Jack for getting Janine pissed in the first place!
    Stacey, drunken slag! She should've made Dan stay...but no...she had to throw up!
    Archie the evil manipulating bastard, whom Ronnie should KILL!
    And don't like saying it, but partially Ronnie too. She should've believed Dan, and if she didn't take so long going out to look for her, you don't know what could've happened.
    But mainly the EE writers. Evil cold hearted bastards!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Check_it wrote: »
    I love the fact that there were all these different factors which led to her death... You could also include Ian, if he had got the food out on time, then Stacey wouldn't have left the pub and could have verified Danielle's story in front of everyone!

Anyway, absolutely fantastic episode!

there is so many factors that killed her but its like real life we can choose to go down so may routes if you know what i mean like the movie sliding doors.

for example if roxy let jack put amy down she would have found the locket sooner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Archie

He was the one that gave Danielle up for adoption by taking her away from ronnie

if he hadnt of lied in the first place maybe ronnie wuld have carried on looking for her daughter to be told she was on the square

if he had owned up to ronnie when he first new she wouldnt have been near the tube stations she would have been at the wedding with her family

in the Vic during the reception if he hadnt of lied danielle and ronnie would have probably been talking or arguing but they would have been upstairs in the vic or at the slaters

and finally if he hadnt have gone after ronnie when she went after danielle ronnie would have got to the slaters 5 mins earlier and seen danielle or at least caught up with her sooner

but judging by the look on his face when stacey said there had been an accident i think he even knew it was his fault
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I blame all of them except Ronnie

I blame Jack - he's the reason Janinie even got into that car in the first place
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Peggy for not calling off the wedding and refusing to invite Janine to the reception at the Vic.

No wedding no reception no way for Danielle and Ronnie to meet upstairs, no big public scene leading to Danielle being chucked out, and finally Archie would have run after Ronnie rather than going back into the pub with Peggy if she hadn't gone outside during their argument.

And finally no Janine driving a car and running over Danielle(because she would be drunk from the free drinks at the reception).

Yes - 100% Peggy's fault!:D
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose and Bernard from Lost :mad:

Also Barry Evans. If he hadn't been selfish enough to die, he would still own the car lot and Janine wouldn't have thrown a tantrum and driven round the block for 3 hours in a rage.
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    there is so many factors that killed her but its like real life we can choose to go down so may routes if you know what i mean like the movie sliding doors.

for example if roxy let jack put amy down she would have found the locket sooner.

Yes - if only Danielle had caught that tube train.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Archie

He was the one that gave Danielle up for adoption by taking her away from ronnie

if he hadnt of lied in the first place maybe ronnie wuld have carried on looking for her daughter to be told she was on the square

if he had owned up to ronnie when he first new she wouldnt have been near the tube stations she would have been at the wedding with her family

in the Vic during the reception if he hadnt of lied danielle and ronnie would have probably been talking or arguing but they would have been upstairs in the vic or at the slaters

and finally if he hadnt have gone after ronnie when she went after danielle ronnie would have got to the slaters 5 mins earlier and seen danielle or at least caught up with her sooner

but judging by the look on his face when stacey said there had been an accident i think he even knew it was his fault

i could day ronnie having her at 14 killed her its all iffs and butts
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,171
    Forum Member
    and as Ronnie said "ifs and buts only ead to dead ends" :D

Peggy you're right she brought him back to the Vic, I did think Darren too as him breaking the sign made Janine drive off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well if were really getting picky id say god as he decided when we stay and when we go :P

or the credit crunch , anyone else think Lauren was axed due to budget costs ? im sure she was contracted for a year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Janine.

Yes events led to her being in that car, but if she wasnt spiteful enough to take revenge on people by breaking a six? year old's heart then she wouldnt have been driving. Janine brought their revenge on herself and now she's to blame for Danielle's death. She's got to change after this.. I doubt she will
  • MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I blame SANTER.

Then I blame that EVIL LYING MANIPULATIVE BASTARD BECAUSE ARCHIE'S LIE CAUSED OF THIS AND HE COULD OF TOLD VERONICA NO INSTEAD HE CHOSE TO KEEP HIS IMAGE TO THE REST OF THE MITCHELLS :mad:.