The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0144ysw

now available to listen and if there is anyone who is outside the UK and is unable to listen and you want to then email me with your email angelsfuria@gmail.com and ill send the interview to you. really was a lovely interview

Thanks so much PL ,Callicot and everyone else for sharing the radio interviews. Especially nice of you PL to offer to help out those of us in the US who may not be able to here them. I was able to listen to the Kent one and the one with Kat & Pash and although the interviewer wasn't the most knowledgable about them, I liked that she did at least allow them to talk so that it was more of a conversation between the 3 of them. That interview starts at 1:06.45 for anyone that hasn't listened yet. It was more informative than I expected and put the interviewer down as another one of Pasha's girls since she did make the comment while obviously looking at the Kovalev that: 'Everything seems pretty da*n perfect from where I'm Sitting' when describing Pash. She also introduced her own familiarity with him by calling him 'Pash.

*I was surprised to hear Katya talk about her own nerves when doing live shows. Suspect Pash is also a Rock for her when they are dancing to.

*Katya also mentioned that another PRO dancer took her into a lift the wrong way that contributed to her Rib injury. (She made it clear it wasn't Pash). Understandable why she wants to dance with Pash. He has a stellar reputation for his partner lifting skills.

*Kat & Pash play off of each other really well. Hope some video leaks out on this tour. Doubling their shows from 35 to 70, their talent and show has allow them to grow their fan base. Very smart business move on their parts to team up together.

*The Kimberley factor......The drip, drip of mentions, revelations, tidbits of information just keeps dropping. But I'm not shipping.......Nooooooooooo

Sometimes a heart cannot afford to be 'just friends.'
    ~Author Unknown
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willbuff02 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, Thanks for all the Pasha links and news. Off to see the show in May so can't wait for that.

I was listening to the local radio today and had to do a double take when the DJ mentioned Pasha (I thought I was imagining it and time to cut down the obsession) ;) But No! He was interviewing katya about their upcoming tour:)

She talks about Pasha and the tour. I've actually changed my mind about Katya. I wasn't very keen on her before but she seemed quite nice in the interview. Anyways might be worth a listen.:)

It was on Radio Derby (my home town) which is really odd as the tour doesn't actually come here:confused: Im having to travel an hour on a train to Cannock to go see it. But I'm sure it will be well worth the trip :D
    It's at about 2 hours and 6 mins. Hope this link works http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p013tpmz
    callicot wrote: »
    Great links and pics everyone. Thank you all :)

Loved the radio interviews....and here's another one of Pash on his own on BBC Radio Kent. Catch him from about 1:07.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014dc9j
    SuzyPashaa wrote: »
    Pasha and Katya here in minutes :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_london

Thank you for all the radio links today, I will go to sleep happy now :)

Love hearing Pasha on interviews and Katya seems a real sweetie too, looking forward to the tour so very much.
    idetached wrote: »
    Thanks so much PL ,Callicot and everyone else for sharing the radio interviews. Especially nice of you PL to offer to help out those of us in the US who may not be able to here them. I was able to listen to the Kent one and the one with Kat & Pash and although the interviewer wasn't the most knowledgable about them, I liked that she did at least allow them to talk so that it was more of a conversation between the 3 of them. That interview starts at 1:06.45 for anyone that hasn't listened yet. It was more informative than I expected and put the interviewer down as another one of Pasha's girls since she did make the comment while obviously looking at the Kovalev that: 'Everything seems pretty da*n perfect from where I'm Sitting' when describing Pash. She also introduced her own familiarity with him by calling him 'Pash.

*I was surprised to hear Katya talk about her own nerves when doing live shows. Suspect Pash is also a Rock for her when they are dancing to.

*Katya also mentioned that another PRO dancer took her into a lift the wrong way that contributed to her Rib injury. (She made it clear it wasn't Pash). Understandable why she wants to dance with Pash. He has a stellar reputation for his partner lifting skills.

*Kat & Pash play off of each other really well. Hope some video leaks out on this tour. Doubling their shows from 35 to 70, their talent and show has allow them to grow their fan base. Very smart business move on their parts to team up together.

*The Kimberley factor......The drip, drip of mentions, revelations, tidbits of information just keeps dropping. But I'm not shipping.......Nooooooooooo

~Author Unknown

Nice to hear Pasha talk about Kimberley, these little drips of information keep coming :)
  • sunshine6405sunshine6405 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=546561842044648&set=a.288060541228114.78121.262348187132683&type=1&theater

Hope this has not been posted, nice pic of Pasha and the cast of SCD 2013 Tour, minus James Jordan :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Great links and pics everyone. Thank you all :)

Loved the radio interviews....and here's another one of Pash on his own on BBC Radio Kent. Catch him from about 1:07.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014dc9j

Does he talk about Kimberley in this one ? Not shipping, just curious. :rolleyes:
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for the radio links and posts..feel very spoiled tonight... just realised I even love his voice!!..
    Did I really just hear this:
    .Pasha ..."I need some more rhythm ..a little bit more hip action...a little bit faster pace"
    Katya: "Pasha likes to dirty dance"

Sweet dreams indeed lol :D

Yes Pashafan, I heard that too.:o:D
    Even the interviewer said on first meeting they genuinely like one another - opposites can attract then.:p I really like the Pasha and Katya partnership.
    Thanks Sunshine for the pic and Callicot for radio link. Will listen later (something to look forward to.:o)
    Forum Member
    ~Author Unknown

Another well-written post IDetached.
    BIB yes interviewer seemed most impressed with Pasha.:D The effect he has on women everywhere.:rolleyes::o
    Forum Member
    I felt like that meeting Artem. In a moment of bravery I opted for a VIP upgrade at DTTM which meant meeting, Artem, Robin and Tommy Blaize. I was rather shy when I met Robin but he was very friendly. When it was my turn to meet Artem, I held out my hand. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Made my evening. I had planned a few questions in my head but couldn't remember half of them. Pasha is very confident and funny on stage. I didn't stay to meet him though because my friend would have been mortified.

Can I ask, are you going to one of his and Katya's shows Silversandy? Maybe you could meet him this time.
    That's the thing you know what you would like to say beforehand then when the moment arrives everything goes out the window.:rolleyes::p
    What is it about these Russians, apart from the gorgeousness, great physique, sexy voice, natural talent, the list is endless.:o:o
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Can I ask, are you going to one of his and Katya's shows Silversandy? Maybe you could meet him this time.
    That's the thing you know what you would like to say beforehand then when the moment arrives everything goes out the window.:rolleyes::p
    What is it about these Russians, apart from the gorgeousness, great physique, sexy voice, natural talent, the list is endless.:o:o

When I went into the box office website for Pasha and Katya's show a couple of weeks ago there were plenty of seats available. I didn't book and now they are nearly sold out. Not sure whether it is a new show. I have booked to see Artem in Strictly Confidential. However I am a bit apprehensive about seeing him dance with Lisa. Even my friend thinks Pasha is gorgeous but she wouldn't want to queue up to meet him or have a photograph taken.
    Forum Member
    When I went into the box office website for Pasha and Katya's show a couple of weeks ago there were plenty of seats available. I didn't book and now they are nearly sold out. Not sure whether it is a new show. I have booked to see Artem in Strictly Confidential. However I am a bit apprehensive about seeing him dance with Lisa. Even my friend thinks Pasha is gorgeous but she wouldn't want to queue up to meet him or have a photograph taken.

Katya said yesterday the material this year is all new and has a Hollywood theme.:)
    Your friend has very good taste.;) You could always tell her you know a shortcut out of the venue and before she can say anything you're in the Pasha queue!:D
    Enjoy Strictly Confidential.:)
  • cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks Willbuff.:) Just listened to Katya's interview. Have to say I've liked Katya since she danced with Tuffers.
    So Pasha never shouts or argues, another good quality of the Kovalev.:D
    Seventy shows they're doing.:eek: No wonder she's off to Italy afterwards for a well-deserved break. Wonder where Pasha will go - he's always welcome in Scotland.;)

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't their tour last year only have 46 shows? An extra 24 shows :eek: for this year's 2013 Tour just has to be down to the 'Kovalev' effect. Although there will be people who went to the 2012 tour last year and will be going this year, I have to say, the increased interest in their tour has to be down to seeing a side to Pasha's personality/quick sense of humour on last year's SCD that people didn't quite get to see in the previous year's SCD when he was a 'new boy'.
    Forum Member
    The way Pasha speaks about dancing in any interview I've ever heard or read - I think he'd do it 365 days a year if he could. I've never seen a dancer who seems to love what they do the way he does.
    If he does still have a partner - they have the patience of a saint. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have your significant other gone all the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Thank you for all the radio links today, I will go to sleep happy now :)

Love hearing Pasha on interviews and Katya seems a real sweetie too, looking forward to the tour so very much.

Nice to hear Pasha talk about Kimberley, these little drips of information keep coming :)

I'm sorry but all this talking about each other is becoming ridiculous; :mad: we all know there isn't anything romantic going on between them so why keep talking about each other? :confused: Perhaps Kimberley has learnt how to do reverse psychology from Pash as well as learning how to dance :rolleyes: - and damn bloody well may I add!

...Or perhaps both of them are mentioning each other in their respective interviews because more work between them is coming up in the pipeline but they aren't quite letting on :eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for all the links everyone.

We know Katya is on her belated honeymoon for two weeks so I presume Pash is on his way to some other part of the world until they start rehearsals. I would guess this tweet is airport related:

Lacey Nash ‏@minilace

No way?! @PashaKovalev my brother just checked you in!! :)

Don't cry Pashulty :cry: He will be back soon :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way Pasha speaks about dancing in any interview I've ever heard or read - I think he'd do it 365 days a year if he could. I've never seen a dancer who seems to love what they do the way he does.
    If he does still have a partner - they have the patience of a saint. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have your significant other gone all the time.

First quote - We wish :D Although we shouldn't be greedy, the poor man has to have some time off from dancing or he may just, at some point, lose the love for it and we don't want that!

Second quote - I think anyone who wants to date a man, or a woman for that matter, and winds up in a relationship with them and they dance professionally for a living, then they have to have a thick skin and be able to take the rough with the smooth. The time apart will be long, as Katya and Pasha's tour shows and then the trust has to be immense due to the way the professional's dance with each other; it's saucy and extremely intimate and then on the other hand, it can be romantic and this sort of thing can make anyone lose their mind thinking something's going on when it may be far from the truth.
    This could well be some of the reasons that our adorable Pasha keeps his private life under wraps as, although he's as hot as hell, he may not be that lucky with finding the right kind of lady who can handle what he does for a living and still trust enough to know that all the sauciness, intimacy etc etc is just work and not reality.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We know Katya is on her belated honeymoon for two weeks so I presume Pash is on his way to some other part of the world until they start rehearsals. I would guess this tweet is airport related:

Lacey Nash ‏@minilace

Don't cry Pashulty :cry:He will be back soon :)

He's either off to LA and who can blame him with this crap weather. You can't begrudge a hard working man some 'me' time or he may just be off to Russia to see his family and friends over there who he probably hardly sees these days. He'll soon be back anyway, so don't be too downhearted all. Think about the impending tour!

Actually, perhaps his girlfriend is in America and it is Valentine's Day on Thursday so it'd make sense for him to go back to the States for this reason alone.
    Forum Member

Lacey Nash ‏@minilace

For some reason when she said checked him in I thought hotel rather than airport, but it could be either I guess. Not that he'll give us any clues. I fully expect him to drop completely out of sight until the tour starts. Doubt we'll get any tweets either, unless Pumpkin Love sends him another video.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member

so agree. the man clearly lives to dance. and yes if he is still with Emma i think it was then she must be very understanding or involved with dance herself so really does understand and their relationship must be pretty damn solid
    For some reason when she said checked him in I thought hotel rather than airport, but it could be either I guess. Not that he'll give us any clues. I fully expect him to drop completely out of sight until the tour starts. Doubt we'll get any tweets either, unless Pumpkin Love sends him another video.

yes new video is going to be done for a good luck to Pasha and Katya's upcoming tour if you would like to have a good luck message or just a message about either of them then please send it to me hear through DS or email me angelsfuria@gmail.com all messages to be in by march 16th so plenty of time. and yes there shall be a little message at the end regarding tweeting all ready have thought of that one :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's either off to LA and who can blame him with this crap weather. You can't begrudge a hard working man some 'me' time or he may just be off to Russia to see his family and friends over there who he probably hardly sees these days. He'll soon be back anyway, so don't be too downhearted all. Think about the impending tour!

Actually, perhaps his girlfriend is in America and it is Valentine's Day on Thursday so it'd make sense for him to go back to the States for this reason alone.

Can't say I'm not jealous at all of his very lucky lady, he is a gem :(

If anyone deserves a break, it is Pasha, he has a massive tour to come with Katya :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so agree. the man clearly lives to dance. and yes if he is still with Emma i think it was then she must be very understanding or involved with dance herself so really does understand and their relationship must be pretty damn solid

yes new video is going to be done for a good luck to Pasha and Katya's upcoming tour if you would like to have a good luck message or just a message about either of them then please send it to me hear through DS or email me angelsfuria@gmail.com all messages to be in by march 16th so plenty of time. and yes there shall be a little message at the end regarding tweeting all ready have thought of that one :D:D

Great news PL, we can always rely on you to do something spectacular, you are a star :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    http://youtu.be/zoQbPRfDz2M
    red nose day strictly dare is up and it official so nice quality. enjoy
    oh and to add there is some lovely Pasha close up action YUM YUM TASTY :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh and to add there is some lovely Pasha close up action YUM YUM TASTY :D:D[/QUOTE]

Thanks PL, lots of tasty booty shaking Pasha :o:D
    Forum Member

Lacey Nash ‏@minilace

Thanks Callicot.
    Wherever Pasha has gone, hope he has a great time and a relaxing break before embarking on this huge tour with Katya.:)
    He'll be back before we know it, though I dread the day that he announces he's going back to the U.S. permanently.:cry: So hope that is a long way off.:)
    Forum Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't their tour last year only have 46 shows? An extra 24 shows :eek: for this year's 2013 Tour just has to be down to the 'Kovalev' effect. Although there will be people who went to the 2012 tour last year and will be going this year, I have to say, the increased interest in their tour has to be down to seeing a side to Pasha's personality/quick sense of humour on last year's SCD that people didn't quite get to see in the previous year's SCD when he was a 'new boy'.

Sure Katya said last year's tour was 37 shows in 42 days.:eek:
    BIB I agree Cheryl.;)
    Forum Member
    oh and to add there is some lovely Pasha close up action YUM YUM TASTY :D:D

Thanks PL for posting this. Plenty of Pasha shots here.:o:)
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for the radio links and posts..feel very spoiled tonight... just realised I even love his voice!!..
    Did I really just hear this:
    .Pasha ..."I need some more rhythm ..a little bit more hip action...a little bit faster pace"
    Katya: "Pasha likes to dirty dance
    "
    Sweet dreams indeed lol :D

I have never come across someone who can look so filthily sexy and innocent at the same time...:o:o

~Author Unknown

Lovely post again idetached.... :).. You have such a beautiful way with words... :)

Completely clueless about dancing but the interviewer was sizing him up like Kate on tour was sizing up Artem's naked torso .... And what I do when I see this...:o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywvgUwc45e4

(Sorry couldnt resist a view of that gorgeous torso.. :o)
This discussion has been closed.