Rachel Adedeji New Video Club Lights

4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
Forum Member
New video from the Series 6 contestant love the video the songs growing on me http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PdLE7cNFmDY# :)

Comments

• blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She puts Syco music to shame. I don't know who the director is but it must be a personal friend of hers.

I don't get the point of releasing videos and then not releasing them as a single. Her two songs are the best independent songs i have heard in a long time.

Well done Rachel Adedeji full up praise her.
    She has massive potential, it's a shame people like Syco cannot see that.
    A true talent! She's been very lucky to land 2 amazing songs and get 2 top videos directed.
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    This really good! But why won't she release any music on itunes/amazon?
    Is she signed yet?
  • GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe she is still unsigned. The music video and the production of this song look so well done! I like this better than Follow The DJ.
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    surely she can get the songs on itunes though! its not THAT hard....
  • JordanC55JordanC55 Posts: 9,348
    Forum Member
    I LOVE HER! I loved Follow The DJ, I thought she'd vanished but she's better with an even better song. I hope she gets the success she deserves and proves you don't need to get far in the competition to do well, even if you're eliminated early, if you've got the talent you'll succeed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    This song has been on music channels today, and has a release date of February 20th :)
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    x-xLizx-x wrote: »
    This song has been on music channels today, and has a release date of February 20th :)

About time! :D
  • bazztheman93bazztheman93 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x-xLizx-x wrote: »

wat music channels has it been on ?
  • blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is crazy that this is not getting more attention!! These videos and songs are amazing. Dull videos from One Direction and thousands are rolling in on Youtube watching it over and over! This deserves to do amazing but i think exposure would be a problem.

She should put a pre-order link on that link....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i actually love this
    is she seriously not signed?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If there's one thing that the pop chart of 2012 don't need it's yet another song about being 'in the club'. It's not terrible though, just quite generic.
  • julie88julie88 Posts: 2,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I love this!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm afraid this went in one ear and out the other. There must be thousands of songs like this released ever week. Cheap looking video but with a few nice effects. Thing with autotune is it could be anyone singing it, it would sound the same.

She looks bored in the video and I certainly was.

Best thing about it was me thinking "I wonder if it will end the way I think it will - with a sudden 'Under the club light' and an echo effect?" And it did - so I was quite pleased with myself, but that's more to do with it being predictable than anything.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    wat music channels has it been on ?

Starz TV. Rachel also tweeted it's on Flava, The Box, Clubland and Massive R&B.

On Starz TV it was shown as "Rachel A - Club Lights". So looks like she's doing the Misha B/Jessie J thing, cool :)
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    4troy7 wrote: »
    New video from the Series 6 contestant love the video the songs growing on me http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PdLE7cNFmDY# :)

The song is not to my taste but I am delighted Rachel is doing well for herself. She was a lovely girl who never quite got over with the audience.

Loving the video of her wearing hold ups.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,389
    Forum Member
    The songs quite good and radio friendly. I hope she does well, she was one of my favorites that year and didn't deserve to be in the bottom two so many times & deserved to stay over Lloyd.
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heard this in the gym. It's actually fairly decent.
  • bazztheman93bazztheman93 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This would make a great eurovision entry for the UK
  • djc_22djc_22 Posts: 1,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to admit, I hated her on the X Factor but I really like the songs she's been releasing (Club Lights and Follow the DJ). Really suits her imo and their quite catchy :)
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Did she release this?
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe that she's going un-noticed. Follow the DJ should have been number one.
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really is admirable. Her material is just so good. Cool, edgy, creative. She's like a UK Kelis. This is what Alex Burke's album should have been like. All credit to Rachel though, she's a hard worker and one of the most criminally under rated XF acts ever. She should have gone so much further in her year. Such a shame. Best of luck to her and her bags of talent.