Options

The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Kimberley wishing Pasha and Katya... :)

https://twitter.com/KimberleyJWalsh/status/315890408091684865

Her tweeting them seems to have started a tweeting frenzy... :p:D

Good promo... ;):D
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »

Indeed Pashulty. Thanks for the link.
    Nice one Kimba.:D
    Wonder if she'll go to one of the shows and which one. We may get a tweet or pic then.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Thanks Pashulty and Cheryl for the interview, so the tour is finally here and as Pashulty and Shona have said, I wish Pasha, Katya and all the team the best of luck for tonight. A few good luck messages appearing on Twitter, just seen one from Robin.

Robin Windsor ‏@Robinwindsor 10m
    @KatyaVirshilas @pashakovalev good luck guys xxx have a fantastic first show xxx

Thanks Emma.
    Good one Robin.:)
    Thanks Pashulty for posting the other tweets.
    Bet they're excited, but a bit apprehensive too.
    Wonder how many marriage proposals Pasha will receive on tour.:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks Emma.
    Good one Robin.:)
    Thanks Pashulty for posting the other tweets.
    Bet they're excited, but a bit apprehensive too.
    Wonder how many marriage proposals Pasha will receive on tour.:p:D

Bless him... ;):p:D:D

I am sure Kimberley will go to see a show... which one thats the question... :cool::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the tweet from Robin emma.... :)

Saw your tweet to Pash and Katya ... ;):D
  • Options
    music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting Kimberley's twitter, Pashulty!

So nice of her to make a point of wishing them good luck.
    I wonder which show she will go and watch? ;)

I am sure this show is going to be great - can't wait to hear reports from people, have to wait a month before I'll see them.

By the way, I noticed someone from the audience of A little Less Strictly (Glasgow) - had posted a few video clips of the contestants dancing on youtube, but no clips of Pasha and Katya dancing! Such a pity, would have been nice to have had a little peek.....:cool:

By the way, any news of PL? Hope she is OK? :(
  • Options
    emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the tweet from Robin emma.... :)

Saw your tweet to Pash and Katya ... ;):D

Thanks Pashulty, nice to see Kimberley tweeting about the tour, she has been very quiet since the GA tour ended and the split has been announced, bless her, she is probably taking time to reflect.

I thought I would send K and P a little good luck tweet, I'm a little bit worried about the weather forecast towards the end of the week, I just hope no snow heads up here again as I live about 20 miles away from the venue and Stockport is not far from the Peak District and when it snows there it is a snowfest!!:eek:

Fingers crossed it will be alright on the night.

The show will probably be underway now, hoping on Twitter somebody will be there tonight.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Thanks for posting Kimberley's twitter, Pashulty!

So nice of her to make a point of wishing them good luck.
    I wonder which show she will go and watch?

I am sure this show is going to be great - can't wait to hear reports from people, have to wait a month before I'll see them.

By the way, I noticed someone from the audience of A little Less Strictly (Glasgow) - had posted a few video clips of the contestants dancing on youtube, but no clips of Pasha and Katya dancing! Such a pity, would have been nice to have had a little peek.....

By the way, any news of PL? Hope she is OK?

If there are clips of the contestants but not of Katya and Pasha, I suspect it is at their request... Looking at the pics it seems an elite clientelle who have money to spend on big charity events.. Dont think they are mad Pasha fans...well maybe a few... :D.. Plus as the DVD of the event will be out soon (fingers crossed until I get my copy in hand.. :rolleyes:), no point in not complying if such a request was made... :)

A day short of three weeks for me...:eek::eek:

Yes....wondering about Pumpkin...Hope she is well ... :)
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Thanks Pashulty, nice to see Kimberley tweeting about the tour, she has been very quiet since the GA tour ended and the split has been announced, bless her, she is probably taking time to reflect.

I thought I would send K and P a little good luck tweet, I'm a little bit worried about the weather forecast towards the end of the week, I just hope no snow heads up here again as I live about 20 miles away from the venue and Stockport is not far from the Peak District and when it snows there it is a snowfest!!:eek:

Fingers crossed it will be alright on the night.

The show will probably be underway now, hoping on Twitter somebody will be there tonight.

Katya's attitude can be very uncomfortable to tolerate if you dont comply with the no-pic policy on tour.... :(

I have found someone on twitter who is actually going tonight...so fingers crossed maybe some Pasha pics... even if they are after show ones... :)

Yes I think its a 1930 start... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If there are clips of the contestants but not of Katya and Pasha, I suspect it is at their request... Looking at the pics it seems an elite clientelle who have money to spend on big charity events.. Dont think they are mad Pasha fans...well maybe a few... :D.. Plus as the DVD of the event will be out soon (fingers crossed until I get my copy in hand.. :rolleyes:), no point in not complying if such a request was made... :)

A day short of three weeks for me...:eek::eek:

Yes....wondering about Pumpkin...Hope she is well ... :)

Katya's attitude can be very uncomfortable to tolerate if you dont comply with the no-pic policy on tour.... :(

I have found someone on twitter who is actually going tonight...so fingers crossed maybe some Pasha pics... even if they are after show ones...

Yes I think its a 1930 start...

Good work Pashulty, lets hope for some news from the show, only under 3 weeks to go for you now, we are all on countdown! :eek::D

Hoping that PL is okay too :)

I will not be daring to get my camera out, I don't want to upset Katya, especially if I get to meet her after the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :eek::eek:... Soooo wish I was there tonight... :eek::eek::(:(

But seems like a brilliant show, which we knew it would be... :D:D:D
    kate trimnell
    @KTrimnell 21m
    @KatyaVirshilas @PashaKovalev in the audience 2nite amazing show guys wow wow wow!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek:... Soooo wish I was there tonight... :eek::eek::(

Thanks for the updates Pashulty, it will be our turn soon. :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :eek::eek:... Soooo wish I was there tonight... :eek::eek::(

Good find Pashulty and thanks to the original poster too.:D
    Sounds like a great start for their tour.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pumpkin seems to have gone awfully quiet...:(:(.... There seems to be a lot of illness going around recently... Hope she is okay....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    First show ended.... :)
    Barry Hughes
    @Baz_Hughes 1m
    Just seen the first show at Christchurch. Wow! Absolutely fantastic, great dancing and absolutely stunning! @KatyaVirshilas @pashakovalev
    Steve Davies
    @stephendavies40 1m
    @PashaKovalev great show tonight classy, technical, magical and fun! Lets start a campaign to bring back Katya to Strictly too
  • Options
    PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    :eek::eek:... Soooo wish I was there tonight... :eek::eek

Thanks for the links.

I decided not to go tonight as the only seats left were at the back...I now really wished I had as I will have to wait a whole month until I see them:cry:
    I know they will be amazing:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Thanks for the links.

I decided not to go tonight as the only seats left were at the back...I now really wished I had as I will have to wait a whole month until I see them:cry:
    I know they will be amazing:)

:(:( ... Dont be sad... at least you have next month to look forward to... :)

One ( among many... ;):D) happy customer... :)
    Charlotte Louise
    @Charl_L_Cooper 8m
    Wow what a night got to meet @KatyaVirshilas and @PashaKovalev on their first night of there dance tour!! #amazing #fabulous
    Charlotte Louise
    @Charl_L_Cooper 4m
    @PashaKovalev sure knows how to work a cape!! And shimmy!! I really enjoyed your 1st tour show!! Hope you do one next year!!!
    Charlotte Louise
    @Charl_L_Cooper 9m
    @KatyaVirshilas you are more stunning in person than on the TV!! And one hell of a dancer!! Really enjoyed your 1st tour show!! #amazing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    First show ended.... :)

Thanks for all tweet links Pashulty. Fabulous start for Pasha and Katya.:D Here's hoping they receive a great reception everywhere!;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whoop, whoop! A photograph...that was unexpected! Hope more will appear over the coming days and months.

How lovely of both Pasha and Katya to make a little girl's wish to get up on stage with them a reality. She looks a little bemused (if that's the right word), although she probably can't believe she's standing with them, so she isn't sure whether or not to grin like a cat who got the cream (I would be and I'd make sure I was right next to Pasha...who else!). Despite having just danced for few hours, Pasha and Katya seem remarkably fresh looking - I'd look like a dogs dinner! Mind you, Pasha could probably dance all night and still look hot as hell!
  • Options
    Forum Member

awww.... thanks music girl and original poster ...lovely pic...I am sure everyone was thrilled to bits for the meet and greet... :)

They do look so fresh cheryl...:o:o.... I think they shower between the show and the meet and greet... :p .... Pasha smelt sooo fresh last year post show... and he gave such nice warm hugs... if I havent mentioned before....:rolleyes::o... Pashulty slowly sliding back into the depths of the gutter... :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you checked the Kimberley and Pasha thread yet?

:D a little surprise!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Have you checked the Kimberley and Pasha thread yet?

:D a little surprise!!

Had missed that music girl... :rolleyes::eek::eek:

You gorgeous gorgeous girl .... love you...mwaah... soooo excited.... cant wait...:eek::eek:
  • Options
    cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    awww.... thanks music girl and original poster ...lovely pic...I am sure everyone was thrilled to bits for the meet and greet... :)

They do look so fresh cheryl...:o:o.... I think they shower between the show and the meet and greet... :p .... Pasha smelt sooo fresh last year post show... and he gave such nice warm hugs... if I havent mentioned before....:rolleyes::o... Pashulty slowly sliding back into the depths of the gutter... :o:o

Pashulty, you permanently reside in the Kovalev Gutter!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashulty, you permanently reside in the Kovalev Gutter!:D

That I do.... :D:D ... But the depth varies...:rolleyes:;):p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had missed that music girl... :rolleyes::eek::eek:

You gorgeous gorgeous girl .... love you...mwaah... soooo excited.... cant wait...:eek::eek:

You're welcome! :)
This discussion has been closed.