Options

Susanna hanging onto Kevin

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 865
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone else think Kevin looked slightly uncomfortable at the end with Susanna hanging onto him like a limpet?

Comments

• Options
    CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No (5 chars).
  • Options
    missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    No, I just thought Kevin found it harder to disguise his disappointment at the result.
  • Options
    TiggywinkTiggywink Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, definitely not. He was very emotional as well.
  • Options
    MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I thought this was going to be about That Lift. (*leaves thread*)
  • Options
    Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    I thought they both looked a bit OTT myself, in terms of 'what am I going to do without you?' ^_^
  • Options
    Ellie_Ellie_ Posts: 1,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no, he's hung on to her in previous results shows i highly doubt he would have had a problem with supporting susanna.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did overdo the drama a bit. I think they are in love. I really do. Watch this space...
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    She did overdo the drama a bit. I think they are in love. I really do. Watch this space...

Really? I just don't see that at all. He tweets endless lovey doves stuff about Karen. I can't believe he'd look at anyone else in that way.
  • Options
    sweetie939sweetie939 Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    Really? I just don't see that at all. He tweets endless lovey doves stuff about Karen. I can't believe he'd look at anyone else in that way.

In love? Really? I guess they wouldn't be the first. It did seem a bit OTT
  • Options
    BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No.

I think he was disappointed though. On the red button coverage after the show, he said Darcey's comment about their show dance had no WOW factor was like a knife through his heart! He was laughing and joking, but being honest too, with the pressure off.

Right at the end when we were waiting for the result to be announced, I think that was when they all suddenly wanted to win. Until then it felt to me like they were all just glad to be there and enjoying the final. Then it that final moment of truth had arrived and what they had all been working so hard for was within their grasp.

Wonderfully tense moment!

They'll be friends for life now, but romance? No.
  • Options
    bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rubbish - Kevin is getting married and quite soon and saw no sign of Kevin hiding disappointment - he was too busy congratulating his mate Aljaz
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Angelsbaby wrote: »
    Anyone else think Kevin looked slightly uncomfortable at the end with Susanna hanging onto him like a limpet?

Well, he had a result getting that far with the old girl
  • Options
    missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    bendymixer wrote: »
    rubbish - Kevin is getting married and quite soon and saw no sign of Kevin hiding disappointment - he was too busy congratulating his mate Aljaz

I was not criticising him. He was totally gracious congratulating the winners (as was Susanna). But I think you have to be pretty insensitive to body language to think he wasn't very disappointed, as he had every right to be.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,864
    Forum Member
    In short No
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madamgigi wrote: »
    Well, he had a result getting that far with the old girl

Ha ha!

But seriously, I reckon all the lovely dovey stuff on Twitter about Karen is all a cover - he'll be taking Susannah up to Grimsby to pase her doble, you mark my words. ;-)
  • Options
    bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was not criticising him. He was totally gracious congratulating the winners (as was Susanna). But I think you have to be pretty insensitive to body language to think he wasn't very disappointed, as he had every right to be.

Kevin is a seasoned competitor - would def be disappointed it would be his way just like sports people he would be out to win - but he would not be an ungracious loser - dont think I was reply to you frankiecat did not take your post that way :)
  • Options
    Dub2Dub2 Posts: 2,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People take this sh.it far too seriously.

It`s c list celebrities learning to dance badly at the end of the day.

None of it is natural, none of it is spontaneous, none of it has any artistic merit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dub2 wrote: »
    People take this sh.it far too seriously.

It`s c list celebrities learning to dance badly at the end of the day.

None of it is natural, none of it is spontaneous, none of it has any artistic merit.

And they all do it half dressed so it's not surprising there are so many affairs - many of which we never hear about! :cool:
  • Options
    davegolddavegold Posts: 3,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Susanna seems to like hanging onto people when she's nervous. Her hand reaches out hoping for someone, anyone, to grasp it and reassure her even when she's got Kevin hugging her as well. I'm sure she's done it with Claudia a few of times on the results show and in the final Susanna reached all the way across Tess and Sophie(?) had to take her hand.

Nothing wrong with it.
  • Options
    Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweetie939 wrote: »
    In love? Really? I guess they wouldn't be the first. It did seem a bit OTT

At times, you could have imagined he was dancing with his mum.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    Susanna seems like a natural for the am'drams to me :cool: :o

I liked it when she reached out for a hand as even though she was leaning on Kevin it wasn't enough to hold her up. Her hand seemed to hang for quite a while before Abbey gamely took hold of it :D
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She looked positively post coital!:o
  • Options
    fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    It was way OTT - gushing praise for each other and clinging on for dear life. It made me feel quite vomitus.
    No, I do NOT think they are 'in love'. What planet are you people living on? They wanted to win and would pretty much do anything to get a win.
  • Options
    Bonnie96Bonnie96 Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    Now that it has to be over, that people have guessed, who gets custody of the ROBOT?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonnie96 wrote: »
    Now that it has to be over, that people have guessed, who gets custody of the ROBOT?

Ha ha!!:D

I love some of the comments here. Especially about her extending her hand to try and get some comfort - but nobody mentioned how she constantly looked for the camera, to the point where she was extending her neck like an ostrich looking for food - she nearly pushed Kevin out of the way when the scores were coming in so she could grimace (in her world, smile) at the camera!