New Tricks Whats happening

2»

Comments

• sazuburnssazuburns Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    DariaM wrote: »
    Star Wars Alumni Denis Lawson (he played Red in Star Wars 4

He actually played Wedge Antilles, who was Red Two in SW Ep IV - A New Hope and Rogue 3 in SW Ep V - The Empire Strikes Back. In SW Ep VI - Return Of The Jedi, he was just Wedge Antilles.

Sad? Moi? No, just a Star Wars widow. My husband is currently at Farthest From, a retro Star Wars toy show in Fordingbridge...
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    striing wrote: »
    Has anyone else seen there's a 'best of' DVD with five episodes apparently voted for by fans of the show?

These five episodes include the first one with Dennis Lawson. Call me cynical but I find it very hard to believe that out of all the episodes that would be in fans top 5. In the BBC publicity department's top 5 maybe. :o

You're right there. Ridiculous that out of the 66 episodes made witth the original team, they only picked 4, and picked one out of the 7 episodes Denis has so far done! (cos of course, he only appeared for the first time in the 4th episode of the 9th series)

Definitely a PR thing.
    And your post was the first I'd heard of such a DVD. I certainly never heard of any poll of favourite episdodes!
    Strange thing to bring out anyway!