Emmerdale - Past and Present (Part 7)

Comments

• kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »
    So Dobbeh, ED's very own Mother Courage is going to get involved in drugs trafficking (whoring herself in the process) in order to make more cash for poor Sarah and Sarepart. Debbie is really a saint. Cain and Charity will get involved too yet the odds one of them will be caught, arrested and found guilty are 0.00% :rolleyes:

Would you expect any different from her.

Strange musical map chair is playing english folk tunes today,very strange.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Mini Synopsis of Emmerdale ep.

Power struggle at t'mill sorry factory
    Jai ousted from his own entirely owned company or possibly not since the ownership of the factory is very murky.
    Power struggle at t'pub as Bernice attempts to oust Chas who isn't moving anywhere
    Chas gets mystery phone calls and talks to Dull Dan Again
    Dull Dan resigns/is sacked from the factory not clear which.
    Bernice has murdered Diane.
    Brenda is a literary moron
    Jude is strange looking
    Rachel talks to sam and Jai exciting.

BiB : I wish you'd learn to use Spoilers, kywnne. :mad::p
  • desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    I miss giving my shoot from the lips commentary, my daughter was here and she is coming over for the next two evenings, her partner is on nights but it seems I didn't miss much as all I heard was shouting and from reading the other posts, it sounded dire. I did notice that bloody Andrex moist wipes with Dawn Porter has re-emerged, what a pile of poo

BIB Is that who the dozy cow is? Another empty airhead like Davina, Tess, Christine and worst of all Holly.
  • desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AuldGit wrote: »
    :confused: I thought Dee Dee was Bernice's cup size...:confused:

You cheeky thing! :D:D:D
  • ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    I don't think there is a Maurel appreciation thread, if there is, I can't see it being very popular :D
    Thomas is in the Radio times cast list,so he is back for some reason, him being Chas' stalker seems likely

His sister is also listed.
  • mr. mustardmr. mustard Posts: 48,888
    Forum Member
    So Dobbeh, ED's very own Mother Courage is going to get involved in drugs trafficking (whoring herself in the process)
    Jesus wept :eek:
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doubt the writers know themselves

I may not be right about the factory, it's my understanding cobbled together from previous storylines :D

Stop it now Wildy! Now, do you hear? Now! DO NOT TRY AND MAKE SENSE OF THE FACTORY! Step away from these thoughts! They'll just drive you maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

:D
    maisymoo wrote: »
    ...and yet.... the highlight for me was Lisa feeding the pigs.
    "Here pig pig pig..."
    Those pigs do some really ace grunts and belches.

I'm very surprised to see those pigs aren't on the NTA's 'best newcomer' short list.
    maisymoo wrote: »
    LMAO!
    Chas got a belter of a line in to Bernice about abandoning her kids and that - but she should have headbutted her as well.

Good luck with No.9.

Very true. She should have brought out her inner Dingle. It's been missing far too long.
    I can't stand her voice, it's almost as stupid as Laurel's :rolleyes:

Are we to take it then that our Ashley likes women with silly voices? :eek:
    So Dobbeh, ED's very own Mother Courage is going to get involved in drugs trafficking (whoring herself in the process) in order to make more cash for poor Sarah and Sarepart. Debbie is really a saint. Cain and Charity will get involved too yet the odds one of them will be caught, arrested and found guilty are 0.00% :rolleyes:

Oh dear God :mad::(

*bangs head off wall repeatedly*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not and I was rolling my eyes at it until Nikhil said that if he didn't take a leave of absence they'd all quit and walk out- clearly Jai couldn't run factory without them- they are not in fact trying to take the business off him so much as take control until he sorts himself out

Jai isn't the sole owner anyway, I am pretty sure Nikhil is part owner ( or else why was Charity spending months trying to force him out) it's just Jai owns more / has a deciding vote

It's all a bit vague:D

I am pretty sure Jai is the sole owner of the factory wildy as he bought it off his dad and Nikhil was very put out about it as he thought he was working for his dad until Jai told him it belonged to him and him alone
    I can't stand her voice, it's almost as stupid as Laurel's :rolleyes:

It's definitely getting worse musty
    [/B]

BIB Is that who the dozy cow is? Another empty airhead like Davina, Tess, Christine and worst of all Holly.

Yes I am with you on all of these but you should have whispered BIB as JR might have heard you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

:eek::eek::eek: There is no way the wonderful Holly is worse than those other bints you've mentioned! :eek:

And a comment on that spoiler posted today! Is that yet another attempt by TPTB to get us to see that Debbie is this strong fearless warrior who'll do anything to support her family! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek: There is no way the wonderful Holly is worse than those other bints you've mentioned! :eek:

And a comment on that spoiler posted today! Is that yet another attempt by TPTB to get us to see that Debbie is this strong fearless warrior who'll do anything to support her family! :rolleyes:
    No matter what misery she's bringing to other families by trafficking drugs :mad: As long as HERS is OK eh? :rolleyes:

Yeah, really strong :rolleyes:

I am going to HATE this storyline nearly as much as I hated the Jackson one :mad:

EDIT: Sorry JR but Holly is a bit of a bimbo! Just watching TM now and they're interviewing Ben Miller about that Caribbean detective prog he does. He must have mentioned about 3 times that he was there for 6 months and she's just asked him "how long were you there for?" :D
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's more like the TPTB making sure every single one of the 7 million who watch the show hate Debbie D, before they do the unthinkable of killing off a Dingle.
    Why else could they be trying to make an already hated character even more hated?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dixon wrote: »
    I think it's more like the TPTB making sure every single one of the 7 million who watch the show hate Debbie D, before they do the unthinkable of killing off a Dingle.
    Why else could they be trying to make an already hated character even more hated?

Her exit can't come too soon for me!
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I got the impression from the DS spoilers that
    it's them who call the police - the place gets raided shortly after they make a phone call, and before Dom and Debbie can put their plans into action.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got the impression from the DS spoilers that
    it's them who call the police - the place gets raided shortly after they make a phone call, and before Dom and Debbie can put their plans into action.

I actually find that just as annoying
    Mammy and Daddy riding to her rescue/protecting their baby AGAIN :rolleyes: Mind you as a parent I can see why :o But still :mad:

By the way I've been meaning to say that I LOVE your user name. Reminds me of a fine whiskey! :cool:
  • mr. mustardmr. mustard Posts: 48,888
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Are we to take it then that our Ashley likes women with silly voices? :eek:
    Yes Lotty - and he's starting to look like an American werewolf in Yorkshire :eek:
    tinkie wrote: »
    It's definitely getting worse musty
    Roll on the new producer Tinkie :D
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the way I've been meaning to say that I LOVE your user name. Reminds me of a fine whiskey! :cool:
    It was the name of the village in Take The High Road :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Typical of me eh? First thought - WHISKEY! :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,517
    Forum Member
    Yes Lotty - and he's starting to look like an American werewolf in Yorkshire :eek:

Roll on the new producer Tinkie :D

I can't help thinking that Bernice , with her booming voice and violent overacting , and Tray with his luvvie beard will shorltly be appearing at Stratford on Avon, and conducting interviews to say how dear old Ralphie Richardson and Dickie inspired them to take to the boards.

Not much happened tonight . Are the Cafe allowed to sell , or give away booze ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My Gran was a fan. I hated it as a kid, but watched old episodes on STV youtube channel, and discovered I really like it + as I mentioned to a fellow poster who's granny was also a fan, I know the cousin of the bloke who played Inverdarroch, which means I'm personally connected:D. My gran loved Emmerdale Farm too - I think she fancied Jackie Sugden.:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Typical of me eh? First thought - WHISKEY! :o

Nah, if I was going to call myself after a scottish drink, it would be Irn Bru all the way!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah, if I was going to call myself after a scottish drink, it would be Irn Bru all the way!!

Which is very nice with whiskey? ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EDIT: Sorry JR but Holly is a bit of a bimbo! Just watching TM now and they're interviewing Ben Miller about that Caribbean detective prog he does. He must have mentioned about 3 times that he was there for 6 months and she's just asked him "how long were you there for?" :D

:D:D:D But she is so god damn cute!!!!!!!! :D
    Dixon wrote: »

The day they axe and kill of a high profile member of the precious Dingle family :yawn: Is the day Jesus and Hitler will rise from the dead and have a square go in the Woolpack!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which is very nice with whiskey? ;):D
    Now this is where I hang my head in shame and admit (whisper it) I don't like whisky. Love the look of it and the smell, just don't like the taste. No one tell Alex Salmond
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now this is where I hang my head in shame and admit (whisper it) I don't like whisky. Love the look of it and the smell, just don't like the taste. No one tell Alex Salmond
    Awww - that's okay

whispers >>>I can't stand Irn Bru<<<<
    :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww - that's okay

whispers >>>I can't stand Irn Bru<<<<
    :D:D

We'll be drummed out of Scotland. :p

And Lotty, I see your point, maybe Cain and Charity should let her face the consequences, or else try harder to talk her out of it. If they do ruin her plans, and she finds out, I get the feeling there will be a schism in the Dingle family. It's like they're turning Debbie from a very tough young woman dealing with a nightmarish situation, into some kind of hardened super-villain.
This discussion has been closed.