Why do people wanna Tell them about the Twist?

Tillymint82Tillymint82 Posts: 946
Forum Member
✭✭
Can i just ask why are people so desperate for BB to tell the 'safe' housemates about the twist?

Surely its better that they dont find out until the actual eviction is announced

This has the potential to be the biggest and best surprise/shock eviction since Kathreya in BB9 and people want to ruin the shock by giving them forewarning?

This is what we want, shock, awe, confusion.

Why water it down? Finally BB are doing it right.

Comments

• moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,889
    Forum Member
    I know- I thought that was the whole point of doing it that way- I'll be disappointed if they reveal it before tomorrow night.
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Because the shock will be short lived.
  • Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because they want to see Dan go into meltdown and to gauge how Sophie and Sam react to being nominated, simple as.
  • Tillymint82Tillymint82 Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They will get all that though :s
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because the shock will be short lived.

Exactly. I want to see how people react to being up when they haven't been up before.

I would like them to be told 24hrs before eviction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because people want to see the fallout from the reveal. If Dan finds out 1 minute before the eviction, he has no choice but to grin and bear it. But remember his reaction the last time he knew he was up? He was a neurotic mess and it was funny to watch. Why deprive us of another potential meltdown?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Because Sophie won't have time to do her hair and put her eviction outfit on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    I'd like them to know about the twist as it would be nice to see how the 3 of them react - Sophie and Sam especially have believed they were safe for some time now, even more so since they've been put in the safe-house. When Dan was nominated before it changed him, and it would be good TV to see how he reacts this time around. I think BB have missed a trick, especially when considering how boring the highlights show has been for the past few days - this could have spiced it up a bit!
  • eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To see ande hear Dans reaction
  • prometheusdebprometheusdeb Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People have been saying that when they did much the same thing in BB6, and revealed the lie about which housemates were actually up for eviction and which were safe immediately before the eviction (well, 30 mins before actually), that it was great viewing.

The difference though, was that the "great" bit was that the housemates themselves had to chose who to evict out of the 2 with the most public votes. The actual reveal of the lie simply resulted in 30 seconds of squealing, OMG's and WTF's, and that was pretty much it. Probably much the same result tomorrow night I'd expect.

I think the reaction - or what little we actually get to see of it - is going to seem like a bit of an anti climax after all the anticipation. Sam and Sophie will be saved before they've barely had time for it to sink in that they're up for eviction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just want to see them stewing for a day. They should tell them in the morning or something. It would still be a massive shock!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dans sussed it anyway, as seen on BBBOTS.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This twist would be excessively cruel even by BB standards if the "safe" housemates don't find out until the end.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blizzards wrote: »
    Dans sussed it anyway, as seen on BBBOTS.

He just thinks they might not be safe; he hasn't worked out that they actually aren't.