Options

Gutted. Brilliant housemate who should have been in the final. Worst twist ever.

Comments

• Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    Not his biggest fan but agree. Watch those who voted him out complain when it's the bores who are left and all the big characters go
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Totally agree with Serial Lurker - big mistake by BB producers and voters
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I'm gutted, and irrationally annoyed with all those who wasted their money to evict him and save Sophie or Sam who've contributed almost NOTHING to our entertainment. Sam is at least a decent lad. Sophie...I just don't get her popularity.

Cheers for that guys.
  • Options
    Haribo76Haribo76 Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a shame

Why should he have been in the final? He was voted out fair and square in a 3 way open public vote.

He could have easily have gone in the week he was up against Dexter, Wolfy and Gina. But they did the safe house twist instead.

He has no divine right to the final.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Not a fan but he was a fantastic hm. ;):(

He was, yes. I don't very often like the controversial ones, but he was genuinely entertaining every day.

So annoyed that BB deliberately did a twist to put three popular people up at once just to make sure Dexter and Gina were safe.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sillymilly wrote: »
    Well i hope you enjoy watching Sam and Sophie :yawn::sleep:

Oh god :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted for Sam and Sophie.I though I would be ok with Dan going though but I'm not.He has done so much more to entertain and I it's just hit me now that Sophie and Sam will be in the final:cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not Dan's #1 fan but I agree he should have made the top 5, if not the top 3.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whiners are weiners.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though I knew it was coming, I'm still suffering some BB heartbreak :cry:

Dan was my fave. A pretty awesome guy, who we got to know warts and all. He deserved a spot in the final, alas I think he was just too controversial and outspoken for most of the voters this week.

I for one will miss him.

Bye bye PC Smexy, you've been a trooper.
  • Options
    PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    I hate it when people say that they've stopped watching....but I've stopped watching :o..

My interest was waning a bit anyway but the whole thing is being badly managed.

Gina and Dexter are the only good housemates left, shame that they weren't given a better show to shine in- but good luck to them anyway.
  • Options
    PlayamontePlayamonte Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a shame

Ain't that a fact, seems clear what the dozy voters want................boring contestants !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    U96 wrote: »
    It's the path of least resistance.
    Dull as ditch water housemates cruising all the way to the end.
    I despair.:cry:

Urgh, can't bear the thought of the last dull couple of weeks! Borrrring!
  • Options
    sj3000sj3000 Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    I've been getting bored with it the past week with its focus on the "love triangle" but this might be the final straw! What a snooze of a show!
  • Options
    Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haribo76 wrote: »
    Why should he have been in the final? He was voted out fair and square in a 3 way open public vote.

He could have easily have gone in the week he was up against Dexter, Wolfy and Gina. But they did the safe house twist instead.

He has no divive right to the final.

Wolfie 100% would have gone that week, another potentially classic moment they managed to ruin with their amazing SECRETS AND LIES.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    Agree. I wasn't his biggest fan but I respected him as a guy and a housemate. I'd be so angry if I was him.

On the other hand though, would you all be saying 'worst twist ever' if it was the twins that had been chosen by Soph and Sam and they were sitting with Emma tonight? Can't turn on the show just because it doesn't go in your favour. Just saying

That's true I never thought of it like that!
    I'd of also been cheering if the twins were out too :D

Then again if its a Sophie,Sam and Callum final il be not watching :yawn:
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Yeeeha rather watch nice dullards than nasty know-it-all bitches :p
  • Options
    tenofspadestenofspades Posts: 12,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Define a dullard, and define a character.
    I think that accusation is insane. I think the biggest grievance is losing your favourite which is understandable. It is a shame to see him go.
  • Options
    schmoozerschmoozer Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feels like a real waste - and I don't agree with the conspiracy theories, on Bots last week they said they were surprised that the HMs chose the 2 'nice ' housemates, and BB didn't choose any of the 3.

So what was supposed to just be an 'entertaining twist' has shot them completely in the foot, 2 boring housemates stay and an entertainer goes.

Emma has been letting slip or the last 2 nights that it was almost definitely going to be Dan evicted.

Such a shame :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Totally agree. I'm absolutely gutted. Now what for the house!! Utter B-O-R-E-D-O-M and turn-off telly! Well done BB NOT!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    I think this is so where the public go wrong.....they vote out the interesting characters and leave in the quieter ones meaning the last couple of weeks make for boring viewing.

I really don't like Callum, everything he does is for effect and he comes across as pathetic but I don't want him out as his character provokes alot of reaction in the house.

Dan was the centre of lots of controversy, pull him out and it suddenly gets boring.
  • Options
    corealocorealo Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Absolutely!!
  • Options
    tenofspadestenofspades Posts: 12,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BigBroRand wrote: »
    I'm not Dan's #1 fan but I agree he should have made the top 5, if not the top 3.

I agree.
    But then again it'll be interesting to see how this BB pans out- as they are doing it differently to conventional BB.
  • Options
    TheprodigalTheprodigal Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haribo76 wrote: »

He has no divive right to the final.

If it had been normal noms or all were up this would never have happened.

Dan has been a talking point for weeks. the other 2 havent.

Bad twist
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah he deserved a place in the final. Them's the BB breaks tho