UBB Current Housemates Jobs!!!

13»

Comments

• SpecialFriedSpecialFried Posts: 3,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate Lawler's on Kerrang! radio right now (Ch.722 Freeview) until 7.00 p.m. Think it's a regular Mon. to Fri. show.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to NOT hear about the vast majority of former housemates. Gives me faith that I won't have to hear about the majority of BB11's bunch of boring farts any time soon ..... Or ever!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    irishmaura wrote: »
    I remember seeing that Aussie paparazzi businessman on telly awhile ago (the one with the crazy mohicans) who is quite successful, saying that celebrity pics don't pay what they used to mainly because there are so many Z-listers plus "ordinary" folk taking a lot of phone pics of them as well. The big money is only paid for "rare", hard to get snaps of A list celebs.:D:D:D
    ;)

Yeah, I think that's true. Everyone fancies themselves as paparazzi these days. The papers are only really interested in paying for pictures of people doing unexpected things. Madonna, for instance, is rarely saleable because she doesn't dress eccentrically or do anything unusual, but apparently papers are bombarded with people excitedly offering pictures of her jogging or buying groceries, which they don't want at all. Pictures of a listers cheating on their wives sound promising, but even then the papers prefer a target the readers don't like. Someone told me that Gary Lineker pictures were concealed by the press for years simply because he was popular and loved, and they would not attract any readers by picking on him.

BB housemates are unlikely to be very marketable at all. Too many of them, the audiences have got too small and the reputation of the programme has got too sleazy. Unless they can hook up with someone more famous (Aisleyne/ Amy Winehouse, for example) they are only ever really featured on designated z-list pages.
  • sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about Alison Hammond.
    Alex was favourite to be evicted over Alison and Sandy
    but because of the betting scam Alison was evicted instead.
    I think Alison has had the more credible career since leaving Big Brother being a presenter and acting on TV.
    I don't know if she is a millionaire though.

Betting scam - my @r$e! It was my phone bill that saved him! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofieellis wrote: »
    Betting scam - my @r$e! It was my phone bill that saved him! :p

Yep gotta admit I am glad Alex stayed in he was bit of alright:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eduble wrote: »
    PETA

Aren't they the ones that kill loads of animals but claim they're against it?

What?:confused: Please expand on your theory. I thought that PETA only do good work. If Chantelle is endorsing them, then good for her. My opinion of her has just gone up no end.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate Lawler's on Kerrang! radio right now (Ch.722 Freeview) until 7.00 p.m. Think it's a regular Mon. to Fri. show.

Kate Lawlor is on Kerrang. A few years ago she, and a male presenter took over the breakfast show from Ugly Phil and Rachel Newhite (I think her name was). Shortly after Kate Lawlor got demoted to an afternoon slot because she was crap on the morning show.

I used to listed to Ugly Phil every morning on my way to work and his show was really laugh at loud stuff. Does anyone know what happened to him? I've been trying to find out if he has another programme on another station ever since.
  • SteshaStesha Posts: 1,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikki has her media bits, but what on earth does Nadia do? Who has seen her in the media (other than very occasional BB stuff) for aeons? What does Chantelle do other than turn up at the odd event and pick up a goody back and a vol au vent? Her 'book' was a famous flop. What does Victor do? Does Makosi actually do any nursing? For some reason the thought of coming round from major surgery to find Makosi changing your catheter seems oddly alarming.

Victor is a stockbroker currently taking a break. An honest wage :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    I thought it was Kate Lawler winner BB3 that was djing.

Kate does KERRANG radio, i quite often listen in on her Sunday show, she's really quite good :)
  • JayDee279JayDee279 Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate Lawler ... the Upskirt Queen!

.... or so my friends told me a few years ago when she was on that Breakfast TV thing on Ch5. Never saw it myself, mind :-)