12346»

Comments

• Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    I'm not a big telly watcher so I don't recognise anyone on their books :o

http://www.pha-media.com/about-us/our-clients/personalities/ - this is from the twitter link given earlier so I'm assuming it's the right PHA - lots of well known names on there in a variety of fields - sports, business, tv, film, authors etc.
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    http://www.pha-media.com/about-us/our-clients/personalities/ - this is from the twitter link given earlier so I'm assuming it's the right PHA - lots of well known names on there in a variety of fields - sports, business, tv, film, authors etc.

Thanks lexi!

Yes, even I've heard of some of them :D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks lexi!

Yes, even I've heard of some of them :D

:) Who knows what they'll do with her (and really, I couldn't care less) but it's clearly a decent and professional agency.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

It is a very professional outfit by the looks of it, with very talented people on their books. Not sure how Amy will fit into this. She has not got an established modelling career or a talent that we know of.
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    It is a very professional outfit by the looks of it, with very talented people on their books. Not sure how Amy will fit into this. She has not got an established modelling career or a talent that we know of.

A real mix in there. Bruno Senna is a quite a catch. I see a couple of ex Apprentices, David Van Day and a dragon. Interesting bunch.

I cant imagine that Duncan Bannatyne is easy to manage.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a big telly watcher so I don't recognise anyone on their books :o

Let's just say, judging by their client list (note: list, not one random ex Big Brother person), they're a step up from BSM.
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most excellent client list there. Well done Amy.:)

As for Orlaith. Yes she is pretty and DEF prettier than Krusty. But (sorry Orlaith) been around the block a bit. Last I saw she was posed looking droopy mouthed with her two kids fighting her property-developer ex partner for maintenance . Hardly "young fresh talent" there.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    tara27 wrote: »

As for Orlaith. Yes she is pretty and DEF prettier than Krusty. But (sorry Orlaith) been around the block a bit. Last I saw she was posed looking droopy mouthed with her two kids fighting her property-developer ex partner for maintenance . Hardly "young fresh talent" there.

Three plastic mugs?

In the distant past wasn't it reported Alex Reid had a romantic attachment to Orlaith...or was that all a publicity stunt?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »

This was my thought too. I don't want to be harsh as like you say she is still attractive, but she is nearly 33 and has kids. I can't see her making it big in the lads mags and she was on BB years ago so is she really that relevant now? Maybe she is much bigger in Ireland.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was my thought too. I don't want to be harsh as like you say she is still attractive, but she is nearly 33 and has kids. I can't see her making it big in the lads mags and she was on BB years ago so is she really that relevant now? Maybe she is much bigger in Ireland.
    No, she definitely isn't! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    No, she definitely isn't! :D

ohh ok then.
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    I would think she has been signed up for some cheap headlines, krusty will be proud at the anything for publicity mentality.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xik5g8_big-brother-6-pool-orgy-in-full-contains-nudity_shortfilms 1.34 in
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stapler333 wrote: »
    I would think she has been signed up for some cheap headlines, krusty will be proud at the anything for publicity mentality.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xik5g8_big-brother-6-pool-orgy-in-full-contains-nudity_shortfilms 1.34 in
    Good grief ! That will be it then.....giving Krusty tips for The Return Of The Toe......THIS TIME IT'S MORE PERSONAL !
    Anyway,Amy is WELL out of it,and that agency looks MUCH more like it. Hopefully she will fare well with them and earn loadsamoney. I'm sure we ALL wish her good luck.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thought l would post this as an update on AW

Amy Willerton‏@amywillertonReply
    Retweet

Favorite
    · Open

I cant believe im @MissLondon2012 !!! So lucky to have so many wonderful people supporting me .... So much love to you all x x x x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    I cant believe im @MissLondon2012 !!! So lucky to have so many wonderful people supporting me .... So much love to you all x x x x
    Each competitor will be judged based on the public vote and the amount they raise for the Thai Children’s Trust.

Huh?

How's that work....you got more votes but another competitors agent raised more money for the charity and therefore the public vote don't count? :confused:
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Huh?

How's that work....you got more votes but another competitors agent raised more money for the charity and therefore the public vote don't count? :confused:

LOL. Where did you get the second quote from?. It didn't say anything about that bit in her tweet. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    LOL. Where did you get the second quote from?. It didn't say anything about that bit in her tweet. :D

From SW Londoner in an article about about another hopeful.

Miss wotsit apparently raised a mere £500 online but £1,500 offline.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to the story in today's DM Alex did message Amy, but only after she messaged him first.

Why would she do that I wonder?
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to the story in today's DM Alex did message Amy, but only after she messaged him first.

Why would she do that I wonder?

If it wasn't a private message, you can easily find out by just looking at her twitter. Probably better than relying on the DM.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    If it wasn't a private message, you can easily find out by just looking at her twitter. Probably better than relying on the DM.

No it was a private message.

I was thinking it was more along the lines of "my enemy's enemy is my friend"
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can not message anyone on twitter unless you are both following each other. He claimed he didn't know who she was then said he followed her because she had been dropped by Black Sheep Management.. He can't even get his own story right.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to an opening for Nigeria OK magazine, hardly seems worth giving up Uni for.