Kelly Clarkson performing on Saturday

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
Forum Member
✭✭
For Kelly fans across the globe ! Kels braves Manchester's rain @KCWorldwideFans #CLARKSON #XFACTOR pic.twitter.com/DxAVXlZD

Confirmed by The Sun and one of her backing singers.

Comments

• SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    :yawn:
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    Love Kelly, excited to see this :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully she performs 'People Like Us' and not 'Catch My Breath'. :yawn:
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if it might be a little medley seeing as she's plugging a Greatest Hits?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    C14E wrote: »
    Wonder if it might be a little medley seeing as she's plugging a Greatest Hits?

it might b since she did that recently at the AMAs!

OMG though, this is the best news ever!! I absolutely love her! total girl crush!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    So excited.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My fave <3
  • matty_andersonmatty_anderson Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just freaked out! I CAN'T WAIT
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a great singer tbd
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say this is the one and only Superstar that these reality show formats have unearthed.
  • ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Cool, love Kelly. I may have to watch after all. ;)
  • tamibecketttamibeckett Posts: 5,261
    Forum Member
    Michelle32 wrote: »
    Have to say this is the one and only Superstar that these reality show formats have unearthed.

She should do a shoutout at American Idol with her audition number like on the AMA's :p.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Shadow2009 wrote: »

Where's the link from this plz?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not likely to perform My Life Would Suck Without You but I can live in hope!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moose1982 wrote: »
    Not likely to perform My Life Would Suck Without You but I can live in hope!

She might do a medley since she's promoting her Greatest Hits album. Most likely it'll be Miss Independent/Since U Been Gone/Stronger/Catch My Breath (like the AMA's).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    Kelly, along with Daughtry, Carrie Underwood, Will Young, Girls Aloud, Leona Lewis and Alexandra Burke has been one of the biggest successes. To last at least 10 years in the industry is some achievement. Great producers, great songwriters as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »

She is a terrific singer and is one of the few guest performers I will actually look forward to seeing, along with the legend Rod Stewart last week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mingymoo wrote: »
    Kelly, along with Daughtry, Carrie Underwood, Will Young, Girls Aloud, Leona Lewis and Alexandra Burke has been one of the biggest successes. To last at least 10 years in the industry is some achievement. Great producers, great songwriters as well.

But in fairness Kelly is really the only one consistently popular as an international star. The others have not had that international success - Alex Burke/Will Young/Girls Aloud have not been successful outside the UK and Leona Lewis has only had 1 international hit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    But in fairness Kelly is really the only one consistently popular as an international star. The others have not had that international success - Alex Burke/Will Young/Girls Aloud have not been successful outside the UK and Leona Lewis has only had 1 international hit.

Forgot to add One Direction...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mingymoo wrote: »
    Forgot to add One Direction...

They have a long way to go, about another 8 years and more than a couple of hit records. At the moment they are just a teenie fad.
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Appropriate considering she's pretty much the definitive reality tv singing competition success story. Plus I love her :D
  • tamibecketttamibeckett Posts: 5,261
    Forum Member
    They have a long way to go, about another 8 years and more than a couple of hit records. At the moment they are just a teenie fad.

They remind me of the Nsync, BSB days hysteria but not sure if they will have this kind of international relevance 8 years from now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i just got all excited again for this show tbh i f`kin LOVE Kelly i can not wait i imagine she`ll do a medley tbh
  • kandinskikandinski Posts: 738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is hit and miss live though,rarely manages the high notes.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Kelly so happy she's singing.