Neighbours Question?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
Forum Member
✭✭
Something confusing me a little, does Lyn know that Steph and Toadie arn't really together?

Comments

• ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    I'm not actually sure, but she knows who the daddy is
  • ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Lyn knows everything. She found the DVD with the baby's first scan and Steph revealed all.
  • LycallesLycalles Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    I don't think she does, I picked up on that too.

Is it me or does Andrew sound Scottish? (I didn't watch when he was introduce)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I think lynne does know, she knows that Toadie is just standing by Steph, both for her sake, and Libby's, who he regards as almost a sister, after living with the Kennedy's when he was a lad.

Andrew does have a Scottish twang at times.:)
    Forum Member
    porshacat wrote: »
    Yes, I think lynne does know, she knows that Toadie is just standing by Steph, both for her sake, and Libby's, who he regards as almost a sister, after living with the Kennedy's when he was a lad.

Andrew does have a Scottish twang at times.:)
    Is that part of the character or just the actor?
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Demetrius wrote: »

It's part of the actor, who lived in Scotchland for many years, so they wrote it into the character's back story so his accent was explained.
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    Demetrius wrote: »

Actor
    Forum Member
    Oh alright cool, thanks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah thanks, i think they could of made it a little clearer though don't you? if Lyn does know they are not together..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    It's part of the actor, who lived in Scotchland for many years, so they wrote it into the character's back story so his accent was explained.

I really love his accent - don't like the character tho but the Scottish-Aussie accent is lovely. Anyone know if he is staying full-time?
  • calvin101calvin101 Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    Didn't Steph actually mention it when she told Lyn everything (I watched the reveal yesterday) - Lyn already knew that Steph loved Lucas, but she kind of confimed that she couldn't be with him by revealing that she was carrying his brother's baby.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She know's they're not in love, before she knew it was Dan's baby she told Steph that it wasn't the 1950s and she didn't need to stay with Toadie just because she was pregnant with his baby, and said that Steph would be with Lucas if it wasn't for the baby