Fern Britton never seen with OH now

HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What's going on? Looks like she's got a toyboy here? You never see her OH Phil Vickery out with her any more.

It also looks as though she's had the famous gastric band tightened again.;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2271741/Fern-Britton-shows-slim-shape-velvet-mini-dress-night-town.html#axzz2JfI4Ha2F

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One word:

Mutton.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    I think women of a certain age need to carry some weight or it makes them look a lot older than they are......
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    What's going on? Looks like she's got a toyboy here? You never see her OH Phil Vickery out with her any more.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2271741/Fern-Britton-shows-slim-shape-velvet-mini-dress-night-town.html#axzz2JfI4Ha2F

It was a Strictly Tour night out in Manchester.
    Nobody else had their partners there.
    Did you read the article?:confused:
  • Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Course she didn't otherwise she wouldn't have been able to create this thread!!:rolleyes:
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss mumsy Fern:(
  • Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too Makson, I always thought she was sexier with weight, now she just looks as though she has a leak!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Don't get me wrong she has a nice figure , but that kind of outfit at her age is not really appropriate. Especially when her face is old and haggard.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chazmaxi wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong she has a nice figure , but that kind of outfit at her age is not really appropriate. Especially when her face is old and haggard.

No doubt she should wear a paper bag over her head.
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    The outfit is too young for her, but she does have a good figure at the minute.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mutton or not
    I think she looks fab
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Regardless of figure, women of a certain age just cannot get away with wearing hemlines above the knee without coming across as "mutton" and "desperate"
    It is one of fashion's golden rules.
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the women in that article look so hard faced :(
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fearne's face looks fab-u-lous, but that frock looks like something Chelsee Healey would wear.
  • penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks horrible.
    The Fern I used to love disappeared along with the weight
    She is now like any other z-list celebrity who wants to wear stuff just because she can fit in to it, regardless of whether it suits her. Think Fern is having a bit of a crisis.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I think this will be the next big divorce announcement.

I have never liked him. I get the impression if he was a piece of chocolate, he'd eat himself.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    If he was a piece of chocolate Fern would be a fattie again :p
  • tartan18tartan18 Posts: 2,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Doesn't explain why she's arm in arm with a man though ! Don't remember him from "Strictly"
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks horrible.
    The Fern I used to love disappeared along with the weight
    She is now like any other z-list celebrity who wants to wear stuff just because she can fit in to it, regardless of whether it suits her. Think Fern is having a bit of a crisis.

Agreed. She's become a bit of a joke really, with all this slimming business.

To think she used to be a good newsreader and presenter. Those days are behind her now. She's heading for zzz-lebville fast :(
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,685
    Forum Member
    Who is the guy she is hanging onto though?? :confused:

None of the other celebs are with anyone, and I don't recognise him unles he is one of the crew.

Also, that talentless Cotton is desperately hanging on to the SCD lot. :mad: If he is on SCD next yeat I don't think could watch the series ...... a series with the Riley was bad enough.

I beg the BBC not to give this odious man, who is hated by viewers and a lot of his fellow 'actors', however it seems he's getting into bed with CRH 'right good 'un proper' though, metaphorically, I would hope. :eek: Look what it did for Riley, top marks even though she was a useless dancer, just because she is in a CRH show later this year. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stunty wrote: »
    Who is the guy she is hanging onto though?? :confused:

None of the other celebs are with anyone, and I don't recognise him unles he is one of the crew.

Also, that talentless Cotton is desperately hanging on to the SCD lot. :mad: If he is on SCD next yeat I don't think could watch the series ...... a series with the Riley was bad enough.

I beg the BBC not to give this odious man, who is hated by viewers and a lot of his fellow 'actors', however it seems he's getting into bed with CRH 'right good 'un proper' though, metaphorically, I would hope. :eek: Look what it did for Riley, top marks even though she was a useless dancer, just because she is in a CRH show later this year. :rolleyes:

Cotton would turn up if they were opening an envelope. A vile, nasty little man and his desperation for publicity knows no limits
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,157
    Forum Member
    80sfan wrote: »
    Cotton would turn up if they were opening an envelope. A vile, nasty little man and his desperation for publicity knows no limits

I pity the poor female pro who would be lumbered with him - he could wear the mirror out in the practice studio.
    Have just googled his height - approx 5ft 9
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow some horribly mean posts in this thread , you come across as quite a bitter lot
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spookyLX wrote: »
    Wow some horribly mean posts in this thread , you come across as quite a bitter lot

Not bitter, just truthful :p
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »

For a lot that's well off (that have tried everything else), that's just an easy and lazy way of losing weight.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JayBird78 wrote: »
    I think women of a certain age need to carry some weight or it makes them look a lot older than they are......

Yep that's my excuse for extra helping of pud :D I have a theory that after 50 women have a choice their face or their figure :D