Fern Britton never seen with OH now

124»

Comments

• Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    [/B]

I think their "wonderful relationship" disintegrated when Fern made her public confession about having a gastric band on TV with PS having to stand beside her, looking at her and not daring to look at the camera. That really was cringeworthy.

More like it disintegrated when she found out he was getting paid more than she was. He was much more bearable when he was presenting with Fern because they were both equals, I don't get that with Holly. Her job is to stand next to him, make him look good and flatter his ego, "hey look at me and this hot young woman". Never mind they look like a father and daughter.

Sorry, but I went off Philip a long time ago. He's become smug arrogant and self indulgent. At least Fern apologised on camera hereself, rather than getting poor Ruth to do it like he did.
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More like it disintegrated when she found out he was getting paid more than she was. He was much more bearable when he was presenting with Fern because they were both equals, I don't get that with Holly. Her job is to stand next to him, make him look good and flatter his ego, "hey look at me and this hot young woman". Never mind they look like a father and daughter.

Sorry, but I went off Philip a long time ago. He's become smug arrogant and self indulgent. At least Fern apologised on camera hereself, rather than getting poor Ruth to do it like he did.

Sorry, you've lost me who's Ruth and what was she apologising for?
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rumour suggests that she and hubby are having a trial seperation.

And what rumour might that be and where did it originate ?

I mean back in 2009 Now magazine ran a story claiming there were cracks in their marrigae purely becasue they had words on air, it was all soemthing of nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that last photo in daily mail article is just hilarious, what is wearing?! looks she's having a mid-life crisis
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Aries_123 wrote: »
    that last photo in daily mail article is just hilarious, what is wearing?! looks she's having a mid-life crisis

she most probably is!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Most bizarre. She does this every so often. Chucks on everything she can find at once and looks ridiculous.

This was when she lost her weight initially and was into mini dresses, horrid boots and using a tablecloth as a scarf.:D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1093022/In-Kate-Moss-mini-dress-slimmed-Fern-Britton-looks-far-frilled.html#axzz2JqgA3h6b
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Or taking a break from a dance training session for the tour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, you've lost me who's Ruth and what was she apologising for?

Ruth Langsford, from This Morning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ruth Langsford, from This Morning.

What was she apologising for?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was she apologising for?

For Philip, when he showed the list to David Cameron? I'm not sure how you could have missed all that?:confused:
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I get the feeling it won't be too long until Fern is signed up to Loose Women and is braging about her new toy-boy lover.
    Maybe they will change the name of the programme to Loose Meal Tickets?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayBird78 wrote: »
    I think women of a certain age need to carry some weight or it makes them look a lot older than they are......

Only if they lose a lot of weight too quickly and the skin on their face doesn't have time to keep up without sagging or wrinkling.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Phil and Holly look like father and daughter? Hot young woman? Oh please! Holly's lost her baby face now and gained a mumsy figure, and her born middle aged tweeness is perfect for that show far more than for things like Celebrity Juice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil and Holly look like father and daughter? Hot young woman? Oh please! Holly's lost her baby face now and gained a mumsy figure, and her born middle aged tweeness is perfect for that show far more than for things like Celebrity Juice.

What's a "mumsy" figure?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For Philip, when he showed the list to David Cameron? I'm not sure how you could have missed all that?:confused:

Oh right, thanks. Haven't been watching TM for ages so I didn't realise about Holly. I only saw the clips of PS on the news. Thanks.:)
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

I think their "wonderful relationship" disintegrated when Fern made her public confession about having a gastric band on TV with PS having to stand beside her, looking at her and not daring to look at the camera. That really was cringeworthy.

At least Fern had the guts to confess on live tv, which is more than that pompous coward Schofield did when he left it up to Ruth to apologise for what he had screwed up on.

Schofield showing that list to Cameron ended up with someone being wrongly accused of being a paedophile - which is a thousand times worse than someone being duped into buying loads of Ryvita in the hope of losing some weight.

One thing's for sure imo, TM is never as good as when PS and FB presented it. I loved their giggling, it really was funny and genuine - I never get that with PS and HW, it always seems forced.

A classic Fern n Phil moment :D

http://youtu.be/kQa_eYp5Cd0
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that chef fella doesn't want Fern, I'll quite happily make her breakfast in the morning . .