Cheryl & Ashley are they getting back together

Comments

• Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Petr chec denied any knowledge of this. It's fair to say that article was nonsense. Apparently Cheryls dad is saying they are but that could be from some twitter nutter. Eh whatever is all I can say.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^justin played soccer 6 and I think that he was on a trial with a club before he got an injury. I think I've seen her wearing the old one.. the ring she swapped last feb although I could be misrecognising it... although some people swear up and down theyve seen her wear something resembling a wedding ring.

I'd place little stock in this.. The man had come from Ghana 24 hrs earlier and probably reached for the wrong ring as he was tired..

People are saying that Cheryl is knocked up. I just knew we'd be having a scandal.

She has nothing else to offer the public. :D
  • m&mm&m Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    m&m wrote: »

That's the biggest load of rubbish I've read in a long time.
  • m&mm&m Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should become clearer if Derek Hough's stepfather denies the quote from the article.
    Derek’s stepfather Aaron Nelson, 54, confirmed the split, telling the Sunday Mirror: “It’s sad – but it was just not working out. Derek just wants to move on with his life.”

Reports today saying CC might be going back to US X Factor judging panel after all.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/3618958/Cheryl-Cole-returns-to-X-Factor-in-US.html
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/2011/06/05/cheryl-cole-asked-back-onto-us-x-factor-judging-panel-115875-23180331/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can you be dumped by someone if you are only his beard?
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Moireen wrote: »

and a cover for the fact that you are still in a relationship with your ex-husband..... imho
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is just a case of the papers latching onto anything they can to try and create a story out of nothing. Ashley might just be wearing his wedding ring out of hope, nothing more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Petr chec denied any knowledge of this. It's fair to say that article was nonsense. Apparently Cheryls dad is saying they are but that could be from some twitter nutter. Eh whatever is all I can say.

His PR denied that he was playing golf with Ashley that day but his PR was lying. The golf pro that he was playing with tweeted that they were both there that day and also Jack Wilshere tweeted that he had seen them. He subsequently deleted the tweet. I think most people would have passed that story off as the usual DS nonsence but when you have a PR man blatantly lying, it raises the question of why would he do that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^justin played soccer 6 and I think that he was on a trial with a club before he got an injury. I think I've seen her wearing the old one.. the ring she swapped last feb although I could be misrecognising it... although some people swear up and down theyve seen her wear something resembling a wedding ring.

I'd place little stock in this.. The man had come from Ghana 24 hrs earlier and probably reached for the wrong ring as he was tired..

People are saying that Cheryl is knocked up. I just knew we'd be having a scandal.

He didn't just wear it on the Friday night, he also wore it at the England training camp. Some fans got photos with him and it is clearly visible in them. I doubt he would reach for the wrong ring as he hasn't worn any other ring for years. Wearing a ring isn't something he makes a habit of.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    He didn't just wear it on the Friday night, he also wore it at the England training camp. Some fans got photos with him and it is clearly visible in them. I doubt he would reach for the wrong ring as he hasn't worn any other ring for years. Wearing a ring isn't something he makes a habit of.

Doesn't mean they are back together, though. It could be some kind of mourning, as he obviously hasn't really moved on and seems not very happy without her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »

Indeed.;)
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least Cashley only did one night stands, not 8 years shagging his sister-in-law.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

PR stunt? The ring on the right hand could be explained away I suppose.. In the church C&A had help in the church..

Derris dad talks quite a bit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I think this is just a case of the papers latching onto anything they can to try and create a story out of nothing. Ashley might just be wearing his wedding ring out of hope, nothing more.

Can't help thinking he's chasing after the one that got away... in which case IF Biffa takes him back she'd better be wary.... it's not as though he only cheated on her the once...
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    m&m wrote: »

:D:D:D Were they ever together?

That girl doesnt half play games, yet her fans think the sun shines out of her ar*e?:confused:
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    At least Cashley only did one night stands, not 8 years shagging his sister-in-law.

All footballer infidelity must now be measure up against the Ryan Giggs scale of cock-ups.

Sorry John Terry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PR stunt? The ring on the right hand could be explained away I suppose.. In the church C&A had help in the church..

Derris dad talks quite a bit.

I don't understand the church reference? Am I being thick? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »

I think the most shocking think I've seen yet is a picture of Giggs and his wife on the front page of tomorrow's Daily Express smiling and enjoying themselves together on holiday. A couple of days after it comes out he's been sleeping with his brother's wife for eight years?? :confused: I can understand someone maybe staying with a footballer who has strayed once or twice, although I wouldn't, but going off on a jolly with him forty eight hours after that being made public? Stunned :eek:
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A.Cole was some full back for Arsenal. Fantastic down the wing, great defensive game, good in the tackle, ripped that left hand side apart with Pires.
  • flashgordon1952flashgordon1952 Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i gather they are on at least talking terms !
    I do hope they do go back togther ,she needs someone she knows to support her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand the church reference? Am I being thick? :confused:

They aren't very bright so they needed assistance putting the rings on because they don't know their left do right, left to his own devices, he put it on his wrong hand.

As for Stacey I think she seems to believe that nat has been after giggs for ages and this is just the icing. It could be something giggs has fed her or she could have a point.

I think that pic was a few days before the new revelations.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taken from two twitter pages both of whom seem to be his neighbors. neither of the twitterers appear to be children.
    TWITTER person #1
    geez, lots of paps outside Ashley cole's house.. What's happening? Cheryl Cole moving back in?!
    10 Jun via Twitter for iPhone

Twitter person 2.
    Cheryl Cole's moved in to a house 10 minutes away from me, hello claim to fame.

Im surprised the media didnt jump all over this tbh considering they love stalking twitter (I do too:o). it also appears that twitter 2 has deleted this tweet.

I suppose with giggs wearing thin, they are saving this one up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Cheryl is not stupid enough I hope...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    would hope she wouldn't be so stupid once a cheat always a cheat in my book don't do it cheryl!