Quirke.

Tangledweb7Tangledweb7 Posts: 3,890
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Recently on RTE here in Ireland they advertised the new season of programmes. Among them was a new detective show called Quirke which stars Gabriel Byrne and Michael Gambon based on the Benjamin Black novels. I see it is a co. RTE/BBC production.
Anyone looking forward to it and know when its to air?According to the BBC Shop website its out on DVD on the 26th of this month.:)

Comments

• Tangledweb7Tangledweb7 Posts: 3,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's also coming to the BBC if anyone knows an air date?
    Anyone looking forward to it?:)
  • GirlfromEireannGirlfromEireann Posts: 4,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ANy update on when this is on? I saw the books with the new covers from the programme in the shop today
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 41,936
    Forum Member
    I'll definitely keep an eye out for that. I love Michael Gambon and Gabriel Byrne.

I can't find out when it's on, there's no info on an air date apart from it's on this year! Colin Morgan's in it too.
  • abannieabannie Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no date been given yet. BBC has a homepage for it but there's nothing on it yet! - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01437n8. There's also a link there to the BBC press release (again no date).
  • Tangledweb7Tangledweb7 Posts: 3,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No sign yet very strange seen the tie- in books and the DVD on Amazon is released the 9th of September.:confused: