Options

No one should judge Dappy

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I despair of these young men. He is mid twenties but behaves likes a teenager. He wears clothes in the fashion started in USA jails to indicate that someone was available for sex. I hate this fashion and Dappy comes over to me as a very desperate person - almost as desperate as Luisa. I hope he goes on Wed.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyclad wrote: »
    Ah still, he will always have his photoshopped nob.

:D:blush:
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    I always thought Dappy had a girlfriend before he entered BB.
    There are loads of guys who act like Dappy in fairness. It's funny to watch if you're there you'd find it sleazy. Jasmine and Dappy seem to be on the same level.

In fairness those guys are probably 16 years old.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Desy Boy wrote: »
    I've been in clubs he's in. Trust me, he pulls. Early and often.
    I've been in a club where Dean Gaffney had girls hover round him like flies round the proverbial. Fair play to him I say. Having said that I'm not sure that this proves anything either though.

I have a sneaky feeling if Mr Gaffney hadn't once been in Eastenders he may not have had quite the same effect on the ladies that night.

Call it a hunch. ;-)
  • Options
    thelukestar619thelukestar619 Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    360view wrote: »
    So how's does it feel being dappy's one and only true fan...millions pah .....as if

I like dappy. Fm there are fans outside of DS. Your mind is blown at this revelation isn't it. Your a small insignificant number of views and do not represent the public.
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I despair of these young men. He is mid twenties but behaves likes a teenager. He wears clothes in the fashion started in USA jails to indicate that someone was available for sex. I hate this fashion and Dappy comes over to me as a very desperate person - almost as desperate as Luisa. I hope he goes on Wed.

A myth apparently!

http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/sagging.asp
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    I've been in a club where Dean Gaffney had girls hover round him like flies round the proverbial. Fair play to him I say. Having said that I'm not sure that this proves anything either though.

I have a sneaky feeling if Mr Gaffney hadn't once been in Eastenders he may not have had quite the same effect on the ladies that night.

Call it a hunch. ;-)

I suspect that your hunch is correct!:D
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyclad wrote: »
    And rich - don't forget rich.

So what on Dappy being rich hes worked hard with his music career
  • Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think working hard equates to taking a photo of your penis to get a #1 hit. We all know his band only achieved success because they were a bunch of council estate delinquents who fit in with the "gangsta" image their label wanted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the expression was 'fingerbanging'. :blush:

You can describe it with whichever phrase you want, though, can't you. Christ, you mustn't let the 'rules and regulations' of urban street-talk sway you.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one should judge Dappy hes a young lad and has boy needs

I thought his name was Dopey ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    The OP is either a wind-up merchant or a shortsighted pre-teen. Or maybe she's come on here for company. It must be lonely being the Dopester's only fan.:(
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im posting my support for Dappy
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    I thought his name was Dopey ?

So did I.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rap has allowed a lot of these talentless sh!ts to become rich.
  • Options
    Incognito777Incognito777 Posts: 2,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dappy is not a bad lyricist. I just you tubed him not really being familiar with his music.
    I still prefer his dads music (mungo jerry).
    @ 21 sec he looks alot like his dad dont you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM
  • Options
    Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one should judge Dappy hes a young lad and has boy needs

I wanted to like him , give him a chance .......but he's everything I dislike in a bloke plus he's a total idiot .

His family must be so proud .
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the expression was 'fingerbanging'. :blush:.
    no... I literally meant, tapping fingers on a table,.. waiting for Jim and Lionel to put Dappy in his place !! (totally innocent!):);-)
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    He's 26, I'm younger and have no such 'boy needs', he's a letch, there's no excuse.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And pished it all up the wall, I imagine, if he was close to bankruptcy before agreeing to do CBB.
  • Options
    Dutch MarleneDutch Marlene Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is so ugly and tiny I do not see why he thinks he is all that but he thinks that because he has a big willie all the girls dig him. eek!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dappy is young and having fun come on I think some of you are being prudes. Dappy is staying on Wednesday he has millions of fans that will vote to keep him in

Millions of fans. Who knew? More like twelve fans, each with parents paying their humungous
    phone bill.
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why shouldn't people judge him? as a contestant on a reality show where people vote to evict or win, based on the people who happily go in the BB house to be judged, why should he be exempt? Because he is an immature little worm with no discernible brain? Sorry but people will continue to judge him based on his behaviour. It's the same treatment the others get.
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JVS wrote: »

Exactly.
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dappy is basically a more talented, urban Harry Styles

I wonder if Harry Styles would be getting so much hate

JVS wrote: »

Very ignorant. Just because you're not a fan of something or don't understand it, doesn't make people talentless. I'm not a fan of cricket or astrophysics but i'm sure the successful people in those fields are talented