The Oaks Daily Thread - Katy is rushed to hospital - 28/03/14

winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
Forum Member
✭✭
Evening Oaksters :)
Katy has been rushed to hospital and Sinead comes under suspicion when Lindsey suspects that the baby has been poisoned. Diane confirms that Sinead hasn't been near Katy in weeks, but Finn is forced to tell Diane that he let his sister see the baby. Sinead tries to prove her innocence, but when Freddie starts to doubt her, she knows all hope is lost.

Soon afterwards, the police arrive to issue Sinead with a court order which prevents her from seeing Katy. When Sinead refuses to cooperate, the police arrest her.

Once Sinead is gone, Lindsey is concerned when Katy's breathing becomes abnormal, so they take her for an x-ray. Sinead is released from custody and gets a worried phone call from Freddie. Desperate to get to the hospital, Sinead swipes some car keys.

Some sad scenes in today's ep :) See ya at 7 :)

Comments

• InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    So excited for tonight's episode. Yes the soap is mostly terrible atm but this and the Maxine and Patrick stuff is keeping me watching.
  • gwendagwenda Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Katy actually die tonight?
    Forum Member
    gwenda wrote: »

Monday's E4 episode.
  • bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    So excited for tonight's episode. Yes the soap is mostly terrible atm but this and the Maxine and Patrick stuff is keeping me watching.

I'm also looking forward to tonight's episode, only because I know all actors involved, especially Stephanie Davis, will knock it out of the park.

Out of curiosity, what makes you think the show is terrible? I agree it's not in perfect condition but the only problem I can see with the show is there obsession with gangsters. If it wasn't for that then the show would be brilliant.
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's today or Monday.
    Thanks for the thread Winter. Hello Oaksters
    Looking forward to this episode it's going to be really sad.
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening winter ;-)

Hello there Oaksters :D
  • gwendagwenda Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's an interview with Keith Rice on the main soap page that says Finn will get done for the rape.
    Forum Member
    I'm also looking forward to tonight's episode, only because I know all actors involved, especially Stephanie Davis, will knock it out of the park.

Out of curiosity, what makes you think the show is terrible? I agree it's not in perfect condition but the only problem I can see with the show is there obsession with gangsters. If it wasn't for that then the show would be brilliant.

Mostly crap then. ;-) Apart from the Aussie soaps HO is currently my favourite after EastEnders. It's just the bad, is really bad. But there's a lot of good too. Stephanie is going to be fantastic, people on here are saying not to feel sympathy for her but despite what she's done in the past she loves her daughter more than anything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    Mostly crap then. ;-) Apart from the Aussie soaps HO is currently my favourite after EastEnders. It's just the bad, is really bad. But there's a lot of good too. Stephanie is going to be fantastic, people on here are saying not to feel sympathy for her but despite what she's done in the past she loves her daughter more than anything.

Thanks, I know what you mean about the bad stories being really bad. They are! ;-) I also think it's bad that people are saying that they don't feel sorry for Sinead due to her past actions. No matter what you've done, losing a child is a horrific experience that shouldn't happen to anyone. There are some odd'uns on here ;-)
    Forum Member
    I hope all these idiots feel ashamed and disgusted with themselves when/if it comes out Sinead isn't in the wrong. >:(>:(
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate Sinead but I feel awful for her now, imagine everyone thinking you'd tried to kill your baby:mad:
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I find this baby storyline ridiculous do they seriously think Sinead would poison Katy ? I mean I know she put blood in her nappy but come on that's a bit extreme she wouldn't hurt Katy .
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    There's an interview with Keith Rice on the main soap page that says Finn will get done for the rape.

Yeah, I'd figure they would not let him go unpunished. However, they way they're pacing this storyline, it probably won't happen until next year.

Poor Sinead with people thinking she'd hurt her own baby. Yes, she's made horrible mistakes, but I think it's has been clear that she loves her daughter.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Lynsey the only person who works at the hospital?

Surely there'd be someone else there alongside her? They wouldn't leave all of this serious stuff to Lynsey, a sole nurse? Especially after the commotion last time.

How ridiculous.
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they that thick to believe Sinead would hurt Katy? It's obvious she means more to her than anything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My hatred for Fin has just increased by loads. Diane isn't coming out of his well either. It's just so terrible watching this knowing what's going to happen to Katy. :(
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    I don't think Lindsey should even be involved with Katy's case. Surely there should be concerns about a conflict of interest seen as how her and Sinead are sister in laws, more or less.

Poor Sinead :(

Ziggy is awful. I actually hate him.
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where have Diane's twins gone to?
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    This storyline is so frustrating I feel so bad for Sinead I find it ridiculous that they would think they would poison her.
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    vierte wrote: »
    Where have Diane's twins gone to?

Darren's looking after them, Tony said.
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Leah:D
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,892
    Forum Member
    I really don't see that Lindsey would even be allowed to have any involvement with Katy's case. For a start there are her close family (as good as) links, but more importantly after all the accusations made towards Lindsey questioning her professionalism it wouldn't be in her own interests to continue to be involved in the case.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    How did Leah get the Camera ?
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,892
    Forum Member
    Fraser with his poser earpiece :D
    Forum Member
    Oh as if. They walk everywhere on Hollyoaks apart from when they need contrived situations like this one.