• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,550
    Forum Member
    I support Sree.:)
  • Options
    AgaueAgaue Posts: 1,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noirin. An unfairly attacked attractive woman. As per usual.
  • Options
    evenangelsevenangels Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camp Noíreen

I would like to see her and Siavash get it together !!:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pains me to in be in camp sree but i cant be in the camp which has wolverine in the corner - such an unfair advantage.
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    I'm in neither camp.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camp Noirin, all the way.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    Noirin all the way.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Camp Rodrigo. He enjoys being around Kris and co. but he agrees with Noirin about Sree. He plays both sides but no one seem to see that.
  • Options
    DeerdDeerd Posts: 21,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camp Creep or Camp Conceit...Hmmmmmmmmmm...I think I'll set up my own Camp Calm&Cool (run with full observance to UN guidelines:D) for all refugees from the skirmishes and persecution encouraged, at varying points and to varying degrees, by both sides in the conflict... I'm in neither camp and dislike all the main protaganists.

*:rolleyes:at self... but continue to wear the blue helmet:o:D*
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I don't believe in camps. Both are tedious and unlikable individuals. I'd be very happy to see the back of both of them so that we can focus on more interesting people.
  • Options
    wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Camp Sree as he's hilarious and makes me laugh :)
  • Options
    JaxxfanJaxxfan Posts: 1,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judo wrote: »
    I support Sree.:)

Ewwww :eek:

lulu g wrote: »
    I don't believe in camps. Both are tedious and unlikable individuals. I'd be very happy to see the back of both of them so that we can focus on more interesting people.

Like whom, for example?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    I'd be very happy to see the back of both of them so that we can focus on more interesting people.

Such as? :confused:

Charlie?
    Kris?
    Sophie?
    Rodrigo?
    Marcus?
    Siavash?
    Lisa?

:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm lovin' Sree
  • Options
    cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camp Noirin.
    Sree is a sleazy, immature, annoying little shit.
  • Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davinawho wrote: »
    i'm in neither camp. i hate camps. it leads to trench warfare, which is deadly dull.

i'd rather have independent-minded individuals, chopping and changing, mixing and merging, ever-unpredictable.
    My thoughts exactly.
    People in the forum seem determined to pigeon hole teams/camps etc but this house in particular is not working that way at all thank goodness.
    These HMs are strong enough characters without having to scurry away in teams like the awful and weak BB9 HMs.

If the question is who do i support sree or noirin then I say neither because both have been petty childish and downright nasty.
    The only difference is Sree has given me more laughs than noirin..and without the sree story what would be noirins highlights?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we get to bring tents? :D I think I'm with Noirin purely because Sree is lecherous and annoys the bejeesus out of me. I haven't read much about the arguement though.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theres no contest, it has to be Sree. Noirin is ok but sree is the entertainer.
  • Options
    ibarelycareibarelycare Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Camp Rodrigo.

Ah he's not THAT camp! :D
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Jaxxfan wrote: »
    Ewwww :eek:

Like whom, for example?
    Well, the HMs I would like to get to know more about are Marcus, Siavash, Halfwit, and Angel, but the point is who knows how interesting the others might be, since there is far too much focus on the stupid boring Noirin/Sree fiasco?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lupie123 wrote: »
    Do we get to bring tents? :D I think I'm with Noirin purely because Sree is lecherous and annoys the bejeesus out of me. I haven't read much about the arguement though.

We could have tents, if we all pitch in ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's an interesting question, in as far as: if Sree was to go, then there wouldn't be any 'camp Noirin' However, if Noirin was to go, you can bet your life that Sree will simply devise another mechanism to divide the house, in his favour, of course.:mad:

From what I've seen so far, and granted, none of us have seen as much as we need to, in order to make fair judgements, but Noirin doesn't appear to have any serious problems with any other hm's. Whereas Sree, appears to be getting up quite a few hm's noses.

This little weasel is forever playing the victim card, starting arguments then running off to sh1t stir with the other hm's, i.e. Lisa, Charlie, Karly, who he knows have their own issues with Noirin and Marcus, playing the 'poor me, ickle Sree' card, in order to secure nominations for those two, and keep himself safe at the same time.

He might be an annoying, weasely little t*rd, but don't think that he's an idiot. He knows exactly what he's doing.:mad:
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The sun report on what happened last night.
    ALL hell broke loose in the Big Brother house last night as Sree managed to enrage Noirin and divide house in two.

The Indian student had earlier angered housemates by denying that he had taken Angel's share of alcohol.

Russian boxer Angel, 35, has shunned alcohol for the last week and greedy Sree decided to take it for himself.

When Sree was later confronted about it, he denied any involvement and ran to Big Brother threatening to leave the house.

Dubliner Noirin, 25, was left fuming when the pair later tried to reconcile their differences in the lounge.

Noirin shouted: "Just admit it - you lied to me. You knew
    that Angel wasn't having a drink this week and you went and asked her for one. You have lied to me four times tonight."

After much stuttering Sree, 25, relented and said: "If you think that I have lied, my apologies to you."

However, riled Noirin would not let it go and continued to pester Sree over his lies. She asked: "Why would you ask someone who cannot drink if you can have it and then try and blame them?"

A nervous looking Sree pleaded with her to not be so "aggressive" before she continued on her mission to make him admit to his lies.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2497675/Srees-a-liar-say-Noirin.html
  • Options
    colvilecolvile Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Camp Sree.
    I detest Marcus and his vulgar comments about women. I would not want to go near him and would certainly not be in a camp which contains him.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davinawho wrote: »
    i'm in neither camp. i hate camps. it leads to trench warfare, which is deadly dull.

i'd rather have independent-minded individuals, chopping and changing, mixing and merging, ever-unpredictable.

but saying that. i can't really subscribe to anything that sponsors the hideousness of sree or lisa. i've met enough winkers in real life to not be entertained by their dreary selfish intelligence-insulting cons. thank yew very much.

i have spoken on this matter and feel that no further comment is necessary.

I am in agreement with this, I too prefer the free thinking housemates.
    With regard to Sree and Noirin I dont like either.