• Options
    intjintj Posts: 2,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Rodrigo and his little strops and indignant outbursts
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Sophie is growing on me. But more surprising to me I'm starting to notice Rodrigo more. He was really sweet talking to Siavash in the livingroom. And he does come out with some real funnies. "If that happened to me I would hop a plane to Japan" (or words to that effect). That got a smile out of Siavash. Made me laugh :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie is a little sweetheart, though easily led so needs to surround herself with the right kind of friends. I wish her well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    How about a long chat about Hira and all her antics! Hilarious!
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    wanda64 wrote: »
    I'm loving Rodders,Marcus,Charlie and Sophie ... the three young'uns seem to have taken the old Wolverine into their fold and are finding him entertaining! Loving their interactions! Sly old Wolverine nicked them from Lisa's clutches and left her with David lol!

Does anyone else play spot the Hira on the HL shows? It's quite a fun game!:D

:D Good idea. Sounds like fun :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie is really growing on me as well, but I agree that she seems easily lead. The trio of her, Rod & Charlie play a similar role to Samanda, except with slightly more substance, depth and common sense. Actually, nothing like Samanda, except for the fun lol.
    I'm always more interested in what is happening in the periphery, seeing what is happening in the background of the main scenes, so to speak.
  • Options
    mujajimujaji Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PLEASE people can we talk about something other than Noirin and Marcus!!

There are plenty of other people in the house who we can form opinions on. All the hatred for them is boring. Neither one of them are "legends" and they both have their faults.

Any talk of Noirin or Marcus is banned from this thread!!!!

Ok, why has Charlie disappeared under the radar this week??? :confused:

Well said OP!

By the way, did you get a ban for getting into a scruff about Marcus or Noirin?:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    Sophie is growing on me. But more surprising to me I'm starting to notice Rodrigo more. He was really sweet talking to Siavash in the livingroom. And he does come out with some real funnies. "If that happened to me I would hop a plane to Japan" (or words to that effect). That got a smile out of Siavash. Made me laugh :D

I also loved "It's always over the wall, we don't use the door anymore" as well as the later "You'll never eat fish and chips again".:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »

I'm also liking sophie, a nice person with a heart.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    mujaji wrote: »
    Well said OP!

By the way, did you get a ban for getting into a scruff about Marcus or Noirin?:D

LoL, nope no ban!! :D:D
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus makes me laugh.