Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Comments

• Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Yes of course it's all Peter Andre's fault that the majority of the public have a bad opinion of Katie Price.:D :rolleyes:

It couldn't have anything to do with the fact she behaves in a vulgar, crass way and has a filthy mouth could it? :rolleyes:

This kind of annoys me. The constant references to Katie Prices behaviour. Yes she is everything you have said and more. Yes most people felt incredibly sorry for him in their lasts series as another poster points out. If he had maintained that early dignity and gone off to lead his life quietly and raise his children the same way he would probably have retained that sympathy.

He didn't though he turned up everywhere including at the opening of an envelope giving us big bambi eyes and constantly referring to how he couldn't refer to the reason behind his break up:confused:

He still acts as the victim and that is galling when he is every bit as manipulative and crass as she is. His every utterance is about something to do with selling himself, his perfume his records his concert tickets his clothing and his music Oh and last but not least his love for his children.

He is in my opinion a terrible father, utterly insular and a master manipulator of the few fans he has left. None of which has anything to do with Katie Price.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This kind of annoys me. The constant references to Katie Prices behaviour. Yes she is everything you have said and more. Yes most people felt incredibly sorry for him in their lasts series as another poster points out. If he had maintained that early dignity and gone off to lead his life quietly and raise his children the same way he would probably have retained that sympathy.

He didn't though he turned up everywhere including at the opening of an envelope giving us big bambi eyes and constantly referring to how he couldn't refer to the reason behind his break up:confused:

He still acts as the victim and that is galling when he is every bit as manipulative and crass as she is. His every utterance is about something to do with selling himself, his perfume his records his concert tickets his clothing and his music Oh and last but not least his love for his children.

He is in my opinion a terrible father, utterly insular and a master manipulator of the few fans he has left. None of which has anything to do with Katie Price.

This sums it up perfectly.
    I should just warn you though,that if previous threads are anything to go by,the few remaining PA "fans" will be quoting your post with the words "well he learned from the best" underneath.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This sums it up perfectly.
    I should just warn you though,that if previous threads are anything to go by,the few remaining PA "fans" will be quoting your post with the words "well he learned from the best" underneath.:rolleyes:

They can wear blinkers all they like the rest of us have seen through this vacuous halfwit :p He might have learnt to manipulate the media from her but if he considers himself so much better than her in every way, why follow her actions? I would love one of his fans to explain last weeks column to me. The constant references to sales etc one big sale.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long is it since Katie Price said she had given up including her kids in reality shows, photoshoots and the like? She seems to have stuck to it, so for all her flaws, she's doing right by them (finally) there. I do think she's a good mum on the whole - there's a helluva lot worse - but yet she seems to get a lot more stick than Pedah the Perfect Father (who drags his kids around the globe on expenses paid filmed holidays where he shows everyone what a Perfect Father he is).

I disliked him for that but also for the one episode I watched where Pedah was at some club in Dubai and 'suddenly felt sad because his brother was back home undergoing chemo' (or words to that effect.) Cue sad face, music fading, stock footage of him hugging his brother and being the Perfect Brother (caring, kind, but y'know, on the other side of the world)

How anyone can exploit both their kids and their sick brother and still be the grannies favourite is beyond me. Mind you..he IS a Perfect Father and Perfect Brother...
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What annoys me the most is how he goes on about he does all this for his kids. No you don't it's all about you and always has been. I read last weeks comments in his column about getting his fans to buy his album and sign along. There were further comments about how fit the male dancers but not to worry as the spotlight was still on him! and then a further comment on Junior wanting to get on the stage and Peter states something along the lines of its not his show, its mine.

What a great role model, make sure you kids know it's all about you. If he was genuinely doing this for his children he would have stopped by now. He reached his sell by date a long time ago and the country has run out of sympathy for him. If he didn't pimp out his kids what interest would there be? Zero. He is rather creepy in his desperation to stay in the limelight. Finally if you or your management are reading this please stop dressing like a boy band member from 1986. You're what 40 now? it's embarrassing.

Excellent post. You are spot on.

What makes me uncomfortable about the kids being used in his shows is why would grown adults tune in JUST to watch them. You have to wonder, and PA should too but is obviously too terminally clueless to consider the negative side to having his children in the limelight. All he'll think about is how he can continue using them to prop up his own fame. Pathetic man.
  • Mrs MackintoshMrs Mackintosh Posts: 1,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A close relative of mine is in security at one of the Center Parcs. Celebrities (particularl Z list) get free holidays a lot so that they'll promote CP in their inane columns and reality shows. A couple of years ago Pedah (pinching Reality Rocks spelling there) and his brother plus the two kids and Harvey took advantage of the freebie. He said that Pedah was actually alright and that Harvey is such a high level of disability that it took most of his time looking after him. However, the fat brother was another matter....he was clocked in his cabin with all the lights on and the curtains wide open having a J Arthur whilst watching a rather fruity DVD...my relative said he was a Merchant Banker in every other respect as well.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh, I totally agree. Both he and Katie Price are awful people, but I actually think he's far worse, because she doesn't pretend to be anything other than what she is. Out of the all the current crop of desperate z-listers (and there's plenty), he is by far the one who annoys me the most.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bookaddict wrote: »
    Oh, I totally agree. Both he and Katie Price are awful people, but I actually think he's far worse, because she doesn't pretend to be anything other than what she is. Out of the all the current crop of desperate z-listers (and there's plenty), he is by far the one who annoys me the most.

Spot on my friend.:D

She's a slapper who is happy to be a slapper but the abomination that is Andre thinks he has talent.:rolleyes:

I've got news for him...........he's a talentless nobody.:yawn::yawn:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

She's a slapper who is happy to be a slapper but the abomination that is Andre thinks he has talent.:rolleyes:

Agree with Miss Doll :) x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love that, DD :D:D
  • Ghost MisguidedGhost Misguided Posts: 1,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hes got more chapters than the bible
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Absolutely brilliant post and IMO right in every aspect.

Picking up on something Cazzz said in a post on the previous page re Peter 'trying too hard' - yes that's what sticks in my throat too. He is too aware of the cameras, too aware of what he should do to show himself in the best possible light, rather than what just comes naturally - he comes across as a try hard - insincere and disingenous IMO.
  • MittenMitten Posts: 2,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw through Peter Andre during an early episode of his solo series following his break up. He was saying goodbye to his children and putting them into a car for a minder to take to their mother. He kept saying things like "Don't be sad kids, don't get upset, I'll see you again soon," and making a big drama out of it. The funny thing was the children were absolutely fine and probably a bit bemused as to why he was making such a fuss. He then said something along the lines of "You're going to see Mummy now, that's if she isn't working."

He seems to make a lot of passive aggressive digs about his children's mother whilst trying to maintain the image of a saint.

For me the worst thing was seeing him on the front cover of OK magazine posing with his children, with a quote from him slagging Katie Price off as the main headline. If he wants to criticise her then fair enough, but to put his children in the position of being unwitting participants in this, where in years to come they will see their smilling faces next to disrespectful words about their Mum, made me feel ill. The man is a disgrace.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is on ITV2 all the time.....every ad break I think (I watch a lot of Judge Judy :o )

It's on ITV2 quite a bit.....I watch The Real Housewives of New York!!! :)
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Sadly that very likely :(
    Oh yes! According to this weeks mags, Mr Orange is to propose on New Year's Eve - Oh Bliss! - such a surprise for her - the whole country knows before she did.

Now we all just wait for the set photos/announcement and ring (with either Gemma or Claire stood posing between the happy couple) or the bit he writes, saying it was just a misunderstanding - LOL?

I thought Goaty was joking :eek:.... So 2013 will be taken up with a Cowell stylee road-to-nowhere engagement ...followed by various tiffs...then the break-up :cry: [So cynical!]
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Absolutely brilliant post and IMO right in every aspect.

Picking up on something Cazzz said in a post on the previous page re Peter 'trying too hard' - yes that's what sticks in my throat too. He is too aware of the cameras, too aware of what he should do to show himself in the best possible light, rather than what just comes naturally - he comes across as a try hard - insincere and disingenous IMO.

I think you're both right. In the latest advert of his show he says about his brothers illness but how lucky he is to have "me to be here for him" that says it all, none of it good.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He kept saying things like "Don't be sad kids, don't get upset, I'll see you again soon," and making a big drama out of it. The funny thing was the children were absolutely fine and probably a bit bemused as to why he was making such a fuss.

I remember that Mitten, and to be honest he does this a fair bit. I've often seen his children looking at him a bit :confused: whass he talkin' about? as he tries to make a bit of a drama out of nothing in particular.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    A close relative of mine is in security at one of the Center Parcs. Celebrities (particularl Z list) get free holidays a lot so that they'll promote CP in their inane columns and reality shows. A couple of years ago Pedah (pinching Reality Rocks spelling there) and his brother plus the two kids and Harvey took advantage of the freebie. He said that Pedah was actually alright and that Harvey is such a high level of disability that it took most of his time looking after him. However, the fat brother was another matter....he was clocked in his cabin with all the lights on and the curtains wide open having a J Arthur whilst watching a rather fruity DVD...my relative said he was a Merchant Banker in every other respect as well.

Love stories like this!
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

BIB...You obviously missed the point of why I made references to KP's behaviour!

I was responding to a poster who said PA had turned the public against her, I merely pointed out that KP had managed to do that all by herself.

Most people have a low opinion of her because of her vile behaviour, nothing to do with Peter Andre!
    Forum Member
    But he has duped the public ;)

You keep believing that if it makes you feel better.;)
    Forum Member
    Excellent post. You are spot on.

What makes me uncomfortable about the kids being used in his shows is why would grown adults tune in JUST to watch them. You have to wonder, and PA should too but is obviously too terminally clueless to consider the negative side to having his children in the limelight. All he'll think about is how he can continue using them to prop up his own fame. Pathetic man.

And how could you possibly know that people tune in JUST to watch the children? :confused:

It's what you might like to believe but it doesn't make it fact! :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB...You obviously missed the point of why I made references to KP's behaviour!

I was responding to a poster who said PA had turned the public against her, I merely pointed out that KP had managed to do that all by herself.

Most people have a low opinion of her because of her vile behaviour, nothing to do with Peter Andre!

^^ This She has shown herself up, and it goes on... no help needed from anyone else. It's why I don't post much anymore, more pops and digs at 'supporters' than thread topics :):confused: not a good debate or exchange of views :)
    Forum Member
    Amber43 wrote: »
    ^^ This She has shown herself up, and it goes on... no help needed from anyone else. It's why I don't post much anymore, more pops and digs at 'supporters' than thread topics :):confused: not a good debate or exchange of views :)

I agree Amber, just ignore the digs and insults. They just can't stand the fact that not everyone in the country hates him as much as they do! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

this ^^^^ so very true
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    I agree Amber, just ignore the digs and insults. They just can't stand the fact that not everyone in the country hates him as much as they do! :D

Your points might be relevant regarding my post had I had any such digs or pops at "supporters". I didn't however, I just posted my personal opinion. Not sure why you're inferring I did when it is infact what you yourself have just done. Pot meet Kettle.