Options

It's appalling the way Speidi have been treated, it's difficult to watch

Harry BushmayerHarry Bushmayer Posts: 543
Forum Member
✭✭
The way Heidi and Spencer have been treated in that house is an absolute disgrace.

They have been singled out, ganged up on, belittled and it's bordering on bullying or possibly even anti-American racism.

You'll notice a lot of the time when they're slagging them off they will put on a sarcastic American accent.

Any little thing they say or do is totally blown out of proportion as the other housemates desperately search for something to hang them on.

They've had to put up with this for almost three weeks now. And it all goes back to the secret task when they had to sit and watch the others slate them for three whole days.

Can you imagine how that must have felt?

Is it really any wonder Speidi are a little defensive?

It's remarkable the restraint those two have shown.

Comments

• Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They will need months of therapy to get over the trauma I've no doubt.

I'll need years of therapy to get over seeing those two act in a manner that if I were their Mother I'd be smacking the back of their miserable legs big time :)
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL, OP. What are you like?
  • Options
    TiffletTifflet Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    As they said its a job to them, when they leave they go back to their fairy tale life, these people in the house mean nothing to them. Its a paycheck thats what is important to them and move on to the next one.
  • Options
    too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way Heidi and Spencer have been treated in that house is an absolute disgrace.

They have been singled out, ganged up on, belittled and it's bordering on bullying or possibly even anti-American racism.

You'll notice a lot of the time when they're slagging them off they will put on a sarcastic American accent.

Any little thing they say or do is totally blown out of proportion as the other housemates desperately search for something to hang them on.

They've had to put up with this for almost three weeks now. And it all goes back to the secret task when they had to sit and watch the others slate them for three whole days.

Please tell me what channel this programme is that you've been watching as I don't seem to have been watching the same one???

They instigated the division from day one, they revel in spite and make constant references to other nationalities as inferior to their American status. They started the silly accents and the other HMs have taken to reciprocating. Did you watch the first week????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My heart bleeds for them :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Made. Bed. Lie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, people are blinded by the fact they don't like them so they think it's ok
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Please tell me what channel this programme is that you've been watching as I don't seem to have been watching the same one???

They instigated the division from day one, they revel in spite and make constant references to other nationalities as inferior to their American status. They started the silly accents and the other HMs have taken to reciprocating. Did you watch the first week????

Very well said :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tifflet wrote: »
    As they said its a job to them, when they leave they go back to their fairy tale life, these people in the house mean nothing to them. Its a paycheck thats what is important to them and move on to the next one.

Is that their fairytale life where no one wants anything to do with them because they're such nasty pieces of work??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I absolutely agree 100%

I said when they were sent into the basement to spy on the house that they were stitched up. BB have really stitched them up!

And I definitely saw signs of bullying tonight from Rylan. He is a bully!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, Speidi fans pretend week one never happened ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is that their fairytale life where no one wants anything to do with them because they're such nasty pieces of work??

yep thats the fairy tale life, I guess the work pays the bills and they always have their pet dogs for company.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My heart, as we speak is bleeding for them. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    My heart, as we speak is bleeding for them. :rolleyes:

Shout out if you require a plaster ;). :D
  • Options
    fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is poop!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, people are blinded by the fact they don't like them so they think it's ok

I had no opinion on them (in fact I'd never heard of them before BB) so I form my views from what I've seen - that is that two very nasty people derive pleasure from upsetting others, causing tension, belittling all who cross their paths and demonstrate absurd prejudices in an effort to make themselves feel better about their own inadequacies.
  • Options
    LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give me $500,000 dollars = £360.000: well actually half of that cos I would be a single - and BB can torture me as much as they want - I would walk out of their laughing my bloody head off at the easy money earned.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My heart bleeds for them :cry:

:cry: mine too, how sad :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tifflet wrote: »
    yep thats the fairy tale life, I guess the work pays the bills and they always have their pet dogs for company.

Apparently they didn't pay their bills as they're bankrupt.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What's all this mock outrage about their accent being mimicked.

Spencer was the one who did it originally about Frankie.
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    riff wrote: »
    What's all this mock outrage about their accent being mimicked.

Spencer was the one who did it originally about Frankie.

And Ryan. And Rylan. And anyone female.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,552
    Forum Member

I totally agree. I am disgusted with the way they are being treated by C5 and the other hm's. All in the word of entertainment. How sick are these people ?

All Speidi are doing is playing the reality game. C5 and the hm's have gone too far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Apparently they didn't pay their bills as they're bankrupt.....

Ah I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the info, I guess thats why they are jobbing on cbb.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor souls, my heart bleeds for them, infact they ought to talk to their agent and lawyer, oh I forgot they already have.

I have been watching a different show, the one I saw had them being horrible on the way into the show, had them ignore the greeting opportunity, refusing to do the hot water task being nasty about 'these people', segregating themselves because they are too good for 'these people', not saying one positive thing about the show or the housemates etc. etc.

Poor souls, some might say they brought it on themselves, how dare they be nasty about this couple of wonderful human beings, who live up to their idea of christian beliefs.
  • Options
    Julie JJulie J Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are the ones who are been nasty. Rylan stood up for what was right which is more than anyone else has done in there.

They hated everyone before they went back to the basement and held a grudge for been sent to the basement on launch night by Rylan and Frankie. Spencer has even said that.

They're worse than BB5's Victor and Jason